Chapter 36- death penalty

Everything is developing in a good direction.

The people at the police station asked she to go over and cooperate with the investigation, and Cheng Zhaozhao naturally agreed happily.

When she was going downstairs, she took a long box and went down.

In the living room, the man who was arrested that day... hasn't left yet. Yi Chen.

That day he gave the USB flash drive to Cheng Zhaozhao and refused to leave. His original words were, "You have good food, drink and fun here. I have helped you so much, why shouldn't you let me play for a few days?"

Cheng Zhaozhao was worried at first that he was too dangerous, so he put handcuffs on him. However, after so many days, this person was really just eating, drinking, and playing billiards at her house, and even beat Cheng Zhaozhao several games in the video game room at home.

Seeing that she was angry, she obediently gave up the title of winner.

Cheng Zhaozhao just regarded him as a playful little kid.

The man's name was Lin Yuan. He walked downstairs. Lin Yuan was meditating in the living room. He noticed Cheng Zhaozhao coming and slowly opened his eyes.

Cheng Zhaozhao threw the box in his hand to him.

When Lin Yuan opened it, he saw that the box contained an off-white hooded down jacket.

He frowned slightly: "What's wrong with this clothes? Is it dirty? Is it torn? Do you want me to repair it for you?"

"This is for you." Cheng Zhaozhao was speechless by his way of thinking, "I wear black clothes all day long. It's annoying."

Lin Yuan froze on the spot.

For him?

"This is your reward, I'm leaving."

Lin Yuan looked at the down jacket in his hand, feeling a little dazed.

This was the first time someone gave him something.

And it's still such a... strange thing.
  *

Cheng Zhaozhao walked out of the Cheng family gate, and the housekeeper prepared a car for her.

She was about to get into the car when she heard an angry roar coming from somewhere.

"Cheng Zhaozhao! I will die with you!"

Xu Ren suddenly rushed out, holding a bright machete in his hand!

The bodyguards were shocked and hurriedly stepped forward to stop him. Unexpectedly, Xu Ren seemed to be mentally disturbed. His strength was amazing. He easily bypassed the bodyguards and pointed the knife at Cheng Zhaozhao, preparing to chop him. Get down!

A medium-sized pebble flew from the side and hit Xu Ren's wrist, causing his knife to fall.

Xu Ren wanted to take out the spare penis from his bag, but before he could take action, Lin Yuan rushed forward and held the back of Xu Ren's head with both hands, preventing him from moving.

Lin Yuan had already untied the handcuffs on his hands . He turned around and said to the frightened housekeeper, "Call the police!"
  *

Cheng Zhaozhao, Xu Ren, and Lin Yuan went to the police station together.

The police were looking for Xu Ren who had escaped. Unexpectedly, he showed up at his door. So he was arrested and imprisoned on the spot on suspicion of "luring minors," "illegal drug trafficking," and "intentional injury."

Before Entering, Xu Ren looked at Cheng Zhaozhao fiercely.

"Cheng Zhaozhao... you will be finished when I come out. Your fate will be worse than Zhang Xue!"

Then he was twisted and sent in by the police.

The policeman who was escorting him couldn't see it and said in his ear: "You have committed so many things, don't even think about coming out."

Xu Ren talked back to the policeman: "You are talking nonsense! Mr. Lu said that there are people outside who support us. , We will definitely be fine!"

The policeman looked at him crazy, as if his nerves were gone.

He sneered and cruelly exposed Xu Ren's dream: "Now the online reputation has changed a long time ago. Everyone is scolding you for fear of being related to you. What are you daydreaming about?"

"Impossible, impossible. ..." Xu Ren shook his head repeatedly, "You lied to me!"
  *

Cheng Zhaozhao chatted with the police who contacted him, and the other party told her that the evidence they had collected so far was enough to sentence Lu Zhiqun to death.

Because the situation between him and Xu Ren was darker than Cheng Zhaozhao understood.

These two men not only deceived hundreds of women, but also allegedly made many of them take poison, ruining their lives.

Fortunately, with the intervention of the police, all these girls have been sent to professional treatment institutions.

"Originally, we planned to put Lu Zhiqun in jail immediately, but..."

At this point, the policeman paused.

"Those of Lu Zhiqun's men, probably seeing that he had run out of energy, all fled. It was too chaotic when they left. There was a minion. I don't know whether it was Intentional or unintentional. , broke Lu Zhiqun's lifeblood, with such a long knife..." He made some gestures.

"He inserted it directly, and blood was flowing out. Now he is still in the hospital for emergency treatment. After the treatment is completed, he will be sent to jail."

The police seemed to be afraid that they would not worry about it: "Of course, his little brothers We, too, will not be able to escape easily, and our task force has already launched an attack."

Cheng Zhaozhao and Lin Yuan looked at each other.

She saw the latter's face full of complexity.

If it weren't for Cheng Zhaozhao's roar, he might have helped the evildoers.

It's true that Cao Cao and Cao Cao are here. As soon as this comrade finished speaking, a police car drove up outside.

Lu Zhiqun got out of the car with the help of police officers.

He was probably injured not long ago, and he looked very weak, because the injured area was close to the root of his thigh, and even his steps were unsteady. How could he be as showy as he was at the finals banquet?

Cheng Zhaozhao walked up to him and looked at him indifferently.

Seeing her, Lu Zhiqun's eyes were filled with tears, and his hands were shaking with anger. He pointed at Cheng Zhaozhao tremblingly, and then looked at Lin Yuan behind her, unable to say a complete sentence.

"You, you... how dare you betray me!"

Lin Yuan's eyes flashed with a dangerous light: "You lied to me, you should know my rules."

"That is to say, you have been arrested now, otherwise you will be punished. I'm afraid it won't be so easy for you in my hands."

Lu Zhiqun showed a rare look of fear.

"You owe them this, Mr. Lu." Cheng Zhaozhao's voice was as cruel as a demon from hell, "Cherish the few days when you can still breathe air."

Of course Lu Zhiqun knew what he was facing. .

But he still couldn't believe that he would be defeated by such a woman.

This kind of woman should be the one in his palm!

Cheng Zhaozhao stepped on high heels, walked a few steps outside, and said sarcastically: "Don't worry, I will definitely tell everyone that you have lost your X function and that you are no longer a man before you die."

The sarcasm was full. .

Lu Zhiqun felt his heart choke and almost spit out a mouthful of blood in anger.

If he had known this, why would he provoke Cheng Zhaozhao in the first place? !
  *

Soon , the Beicheng police immediately issued a notice on Weibo.

The report briefly listed the crimes committed by Lu Zhiqun and Xu Ren, as well as the final result of their treatment - death penalty.

The whole network was in an uproar.

[ My three views are shattered. Is there really no bottom line for domestic entertainment? ]

[ Poison, deception, naked.According to threats, these two beasts are simply unworthy of being human! ]

[ I didn't expect that Lu Zhiqun would do such a thing. ]

[ So what about the group of netizens and celebrities who scolded Cheng Zhaozhao before? Get out of here all! Open your eyes wide open and apologize to me! ]

[+1 , I can scold people vigorously, but now they are all silent after being slapped in the face. I hope you end up like the two of them. 】

【 The list of celebrities who have spoken out for Lu Zhiqun before is here. If you don't apologize, this picture will appear once in your hot searches in the future. Don't try to treat him coldly! Don't expect to be treated coldly! 】

Because the impact of this incident is so bad, and the " brainless" behavior of those celebrities is really disgusting, netizens have very strong attitudes.

Finally, under the unremitting attacks from netizens from all walks of life, celebrities apologized one after another.

[ I apologize for falsely accusing Ms. Cheng Zhaozhao based on my personal judgment without any evidence before. I'm sorry! ]

[ I was too arbitrary before, @成Zhaozhao, Miss Cheng, I'm sorry. ]

[ Lu Zhiqun disguised himself so well. I was deceived by him and misunderstood Miss Cheng. I'm sorry! ]
  ...

Just like celebrities spoke out for Lu Zhiqun before, this time, their apology statements have also been trending.

# Actor Yuxian apologizes for Cheng Zhaozhao#, #Well-known singer Wen Huizhi said he is very sorry#, #Movie Wang Jiuwei said that Lu Zhizhuang was ruthless disguise#, #Xiangjia: I was too arbitrary before#...

Netizens stared at them one by one, If you haven't apologized yet, go to the bottom of Weibo and attack like crazy.

In the end, dozens of celebrities apologized to Cheng Zhaozhao, and the hot search scene was very spectacular.

Since there were so many people apologizing today, netizens affectionately called this day - "Domestic Entertainment Apology Day".
  **

When Cheng Zhaozhao came out of the police station and got into the car with Lin Yuan to go home, he suddenly asked:

" Is your family still short of people?"

Cheng Zhaozhao looked at him doubtfully: "Aren't you a wanderer in the world?"

" It's not safe to wander around in the world. What if I get deceived by those bad people again one day?" Lin Yuan said, "Besides, your home is so comfortable. You see how good I am, why not..."

"Why don't you become my assistant? Right." Cheng Zhaozhao said.

" Ah?"

Seeing that he didn't understand, Cheng Zhaozhao explained: "You just go on a trip with me, and you just call me a chore. "

Lin Yuan didn't think too much: "Okay, anyway, it's good to live in your house."

Cheng Zhaozhao said "Hmm".

Then he laughed quietly.

Of course I can stay at her house.

But how many days a month can we live there...that's a problem.

" So, my employer, where are we going next?" Lin Yuan asked, "This doesn't seem to be the way home."

She remembered Lin Yuan said that he was not from Beicheng, and it was his first time in Beicheng.

Beicheng is so big, but this person can actually remember the way just by looking at it, which is really impressive.

" Go to the hospital." Cheng Zhaozhao looked out the window, "to see a friend... an old acquaintance."

Her relationship with Zhang Xue did not seem to be called friends.