Chapter 37- Mountain special

Before leaving the police station, Cheng Zhaozhao asked Zhang Xue about the current situation.

The police told her that when they found Zhang Xue, he had suffered multiple serious injuries, three ribs were broken, and his face was beaten to a bloody pulp.

When they arrived, she was barely breathing.

She is in intensive care I lay in the room for a few days, but fortunately, my life is no longer in danger.

Finally, the police comrade told Cheng Zhaozhao: "The doctor said that although Zhang Xue's life is not in danger now, her spirit has been severely damaged, and her thinking and memory are somewhat sluggish." *

Zhang Xue was lying on the hospital bed to rest. His thoughts were wandering, and he looked out the window blankly.

Then she saw a girl come in from the door.

The girl was wearing an off-white down jacket, carrying a lavender bag in her hand, and a lotus pink scarf. Her hair was pulled up, which made her face look really beautiful.

She walked to her bed, and the man behind her put down the fruit basket and sat down with her again.

The nurse on the side asked: "Zhang Xue? Do you still know her?"

Zhang Xue stared at Cheng Zhaozhao for a long time, and a trace of clarity gradually appeared in his confused eyes .

It was as if she was starting to find her own world.

There is something really strange between people. A few months ago, Zhang Xue was filled with disgust when she saw this face and Cheng Zhaozhao's eternally noble face.

But now, she smiled very softly at her.

"Thank you." Zhang Xue said.

Tears shone in the corners of her eyes.

"She seems to be reacting to you. There are so many people coming to see her, and you are the only one who can stimulate her reaction." The nurse on the side was surprised, "Can you come to see her more in the future? Maybe it will be beneficial to her. Recovery."

Cheng Zhaozhao nodded: "I will."

Before leaving, she looked into Zhang Xue's eyes and said to her: "Thank you too."

For those girls whose lives were almost ruined, The evidence she risked her life to deliver that night.

Also for Cheng Zhaozhao himself.
  *

Cheng Zhaozhao left without staying long.

Zhang Xue's condition is much better than she expected. If she continues to receive treatment, she believes that she will be able to return to normal life one day.

And this matter will eventually be diluted by time.

It was already afternoon when he came out of the hospital. Cheng Zhaozhao had been in the car all day and wanted to walk, so he asked the driver to drive back first.

She and Lin Yuan were walking on the road together, and suddenly received a message reminder from Weibo.

Cheng Zhaozhao opened it and took a look.

The Beicheng police posted a special Weibo post for her, commending her for reporting and providing evidence, rewarding her with cash and banners, and praising her as a role model for all artists.

As an artist, Cheng Zhaozhao's social influence is greater than that of ordinary people. The publicity for this kind of thing is also much greater, and it became a hot search in a short time.

This screenshot alone is enough to make fans of Cheng Zhaozhao proud. Once this picture is taken out, which star in the entertainment industry has such a reputation?

"It's both good and bad." Lin Yuan said on the side, "Lu Zhiqun was brought down by you. I don't know how many people in the entertainment industry will make enemies with you. If you continue to hang around, there will probably be more people looking for trouble."

Cheng Zhaozhao Turning off the phone: "It's okay. Even if I don't make enemies with anyone, as long as I go up, there will be many people looking for trouble."

"That's right..."

As soon as Lin Yuan finished speaking, he saw Cheng Zhaozhao casually Her bag was handed over.

Very confident.

Lin Yuan :?

"What for?" Cheng Zhaozhao looked at him sideways, "I don't want to carry it anymore. As my assistant, shouldn't you help me carry the bag?"