Chapter 48- body shaming

"I Want to Fall in Love" is a dating show. The program team selects the two best matches from the information of male and female guests, and lets them go on a date with their consent.

As for the observers, they need to come out and push the guests when they hesitate.

There are two other observers with Cheng Zhaozhao, one is a variety star with a very active personality; the other is Yun Youyou, a newcomer who has just joined the industry, with a low-key, shy and polite personality.

Cheng Zhaozhao sat with two other observers.

It is said to be a date activity, but in fact it is just two people sitting together, chatting and getting to know each other.

The man of the first blind date guest was in a suit and leather tie and looked like a successful person. The woman was a little voluptuous, with round cheeks and slender legs. It's a bit meaty, but very well-proportioned. A talented man and a beautiful woman, it is a pleasure to sit together, they are a perfect match.

Although the mainstream of society insists that being thin is beautiful, Cheng Zhaozhao likes the woman's appearance very much. Wouldn't a little flesh be cuter and easier to rub?

She looked at the information and found that both the man and woman had studied abroad. They had both lived abroad, so they must have common topics in this regard.

In Cheng Zhaozhao's expectation, whenever the male guest talks about something, he can start the conversation with their experiences of studying abroad. The two of them studied in the same country. Although the schools are different, there must be something they can resonate with. This time, Isn't it familiar?

Unexpectedly, the male guest seemed to have lost his mind and said the first sentence:

"I actually don't like fat girls, but I am also a returnee after all, so the requirement is that the woman also has experience of studying abroad. I looked through the information, you are the only one who meets my requirements."

The woman smiled awkwardly: "It is true that many people say that I am fat."

Cheng Zhaozhao:? ? ?

She read the information again. The female guest's height is 165cm and her weight is 56kg. Is this considered fat? Calculate your BMI, it's completely within the normal range!

In Cheng Zhaozhao's view, it is certainly a good thing to make yourself better , but as long as you are not so fat that it is unhealthy, why force yourself to lose weight?

What's more, this female guest is not fat at all!

After hearing this, the man nodded lightly: "It doesn't matter, because I prefer girls with waistcoat lines. After we are together, I will supervise your exercise every day."

At this time, Ding Xing next to Cheng Zhaozhao said: "Indeed, girls should still exercise more It's very important to exercise and keep in good shape."

Yunyouyou didn't say anything on her face, but she started to complain.

It's okay for their female celebrities to maintain a good figure. After all, they are just eating this bowl of food. Why are they so demanding for ordinary girls?

However, she didn't say this out loud, as it would easily offend others. She still understood the principle of being cautious in what she said and did in the entertainment industry.

"I would like to ask the male guest and teacher Ding Xing, do you have abdominal muscles?" Cheng Zhaozhao said.

The program team passed the observer's words to the male guest, and a trace of embarrassment flashed across his face.

"Ahem, I don't, but I don't think you girls care about this very much."

"No, we do. You can't have abs yourself, so why should you ask the woman?" Cheng Zhaozhao said, "Also, we do. Teacher Ding Xing, I think your chin is almost three levels thick. You should try to maintain a good figure."

Her output not only choked the two men, but also Yun Youyou beside her. Eyes widened.

Is this, can this be said?

Cheng Zhaozhao seemed to find it unsatisfactory: "Also, male guest, I want to ask you a question. I looked at your information and found that the school you studied in seems to be a foreign university? Are you spending money to buy an academic degree? It's the girl's alma mater. After all, this is a prestigious university, ranked among the top ten schools in the world. Why are you so picky when you are so high-ranking?"