Chapter 42- New Years Eve

Even Luna has read countless people , couldn't help but choked on Cheng Zhaozhao's words and almost coughed.

After being surprised, she pretended to be calm: "Okay, I will convey it."

You can almost imagine how angry Wen Huizhi would be when he heard this.

Wen Huizhi encountered unfavorable things one after another, and she felt quite haggard.

Recently, she has been ridiculed a lot by people on the Internet. Seeing this, her opponents in the circle have secretly fanned the flames, hoping that her dirty information will always be active in the eyes of the public.

In order to protect himself, Zhang Wei also removed her from prison. Not only that, he also stated on Weibo that he originally just wanted to give Wen Huizhi some face, and he had no idea there was such a trouble behind her.

In other words, he was also deceived by her and was a victim.

When Huizhi was so angry that he yelled, "How come this man doesn't take any responsibility at all?"

She completely forgot that when Lu Zhiqun's accident happened, she had cut off relations with others in this way.

Then, after discussion, "KiKi" decided to cut her and Zhang Wei's end-of-year magazine in half, and asked her to pay compensation.

Losing money is actually a trivial matter, but more importantly, after this incident, her reputation in the industry has declined. Which magazine will dare to cooperate with her in the future?

Even if they cooperate, they will definitely be criticized!

Wen Huizhi was so worried that she couldn't even sleep well. She really didn't expect that in order to deal with a little Cheng Zhaozhao, she would ruin her future in the fashion industry and even the entire entertainment industry!

This morning, "LUNA" asked her to go over and terminate the contract. Before leaving, Luna stopped her again.

Wen Huizhi originally thought that Luna would take pity on her because of their many years of cooperation, and would be willing not to terminate the contract with her and give her another chance.

But who would have expected that Luna actually opened her mouth and said:"Cheng Zhaozhao asked me to bring you a message."

"You see clearly, this is how the Internet works."

After saying that, she walked away gracefully, leaving only Wen Hui. The back of the head.

When we went back that night, Wen Huizhi fell seriously ill due to anger. Seeing that New Year's Eve was approaching, she was sent to the hospital.

It is estimated that he will have to spend several years in the hospital.

When Cheng Zhaozhao learned the news, he was at home instructing Lin Yuan to decorate the house.

New Year is coming.

Cheng Zhaozhao ate a bowl of wontons. The wontons had thin skin and large fillings. The meat fillings were filled with water chestnuts. They were crispy and delicious. The soup base was also made salty and delicious. It made people want to drink a big bowl.

Cheng Zhaozhao yelled for wontons yesterday, so Lin Yuan ran to buy ingredients and cooked a large bowl of wontons for her early this morning.

This was Cheng Zhaozhao's first time trying his craftsmanship, and it had to be said that this craftsmanship was somewhat beyond her expectations.

She finished eating, wiped her mouth, and walked up to Lin Yuan: "Are you really not going home during the Chinese New Year?"

Lin Yuan had just put up the Spring Festival couplets and said softly: "Why don't you reply? You don't welcome me?"

"That's not the case. Anyway, the servants have gone home for the New Year holiday. You are here, just in time to serve me. I see you The craftsmanship is pretty good."

"You still need to tell me," Lin Yuan said proudly.

Cheng Zhaozhao added: "It's just...my brother is coming too."

After all, this is the first time she has spent a long time with her brother since she came to this world.

Lin Yuan paused for a moment: "There are so many people. What do you want to eat on New Year's Eve tomorrow?"

"Hot pot." Cheng Zhaozhao did not hesitate, "I haven't eaten spicy food for a long time, so I want to."

"Okay, I'll buy it."

Cheng Zhaozhao said without hesitation. Zhaozhao suddenly became interested and wanted to go to the supermarket, so he simply went out with Lin Yuan.

But I met an unexpected person at the gate of the community.

Jiang Ting and Qi Rong.

After all, they are directors and investors who have worked together before, so it makes no sense not to go up and say hello. Cheng Zhaozhao was about to go up and say a few polite words, when Qi Rong and the others came over first.

"Zhaozhao, what a coincidence? You also live in Yunjin Forest?" Qi Rong said.

Cheng Zhaozhao explained: "I moved here three months ago. I heard that the environment here is good and the privacy is good, so I chose this place."

Yunjin Forest is too big, and there are not many residents in it, so until now , Jiang Ting and the others met Cheng Zhaozhao.

Qi Rong expressed her understanding, then noticed Lin Yuan beside her, and asked, "Who is this?"

Cheng Zhaozhao introduced: "His name is Lin Yuan, he is my assistant. We are going to the supermarket to buy some New Year's goods."

Qi Rong raised his eyebrows.

During the Chinese New Year, a man and a woman went to the supermarket to buy New Year's goods. It was hard not to think of something...

He calmly looked at Jiang Ting beside him, and saw that the latter's face was indeed not that good-looking.

And...

"Lin Yuan?"

This name... he always felt familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere.

Before Qi Rong could think about it, Lin Yuan said, "Director Qi, Mr. Jiang, nice to meet you."

Then for some reason, it turned into four people going to the supermarket together.

The supermarket was very lively and there were a lot of things. Cheng Zhaozhao saw a red wine that he had been coveting for a long time. He could easily reach it, but he didn't want to reach out on tiptoe to get it.

"Bring me that wine." She directed Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan just responded, but before he could move, Jiang Ting took it off and gently placed it in Cheng Zhaozhao's shopping cart.

"Thank you." Cheng Zhaozhao said.

Lin Yuan: ...

Fine.

Qi Rong, who has witnessed everything:...

Are you still you? Jiang Ting.

This supermarket is really big. Halfway through the shopping, Cheng Zhaozhao took a bottle of drink and said, "I'm a little thirsty. Give me a bottle of water."

Lin Yuan took it and was about to open it...

"Qi Rong brought hot water and a water cup." Jiang Ting said first, "Drink from him."

Qi Rong: ? ? ?

Sell ​​me?

He did have the habit of bringing hot water when he went out, and it was not impossible to give the water cup he brought to Cheng Zhaozhao. He could just change it when he went back.

Cheng Zhaozhao was about to say whether it would be inconvenient or not.

"She likes sweet drinks, and she only likes this brand of drinks." Lin Yuan unscrewed the bottle of drink and handed it to Cheng Zhaozhao, "Drink it."

This was the truth, so Cheng Zhaozhao followed suit: "Forget it, thank you Jiang Anyway."

She took the drink and drank it in small sips.

While she was drinking, Lin Yuan seemed to look at Jiang Ting inadvertently, with unconcealable pride in his eyes.

Jiang Ting: ...

Qi Rong, who has witnessed everything: You men are so scary.

I don't know if it was Qi Rong's misunderstanding. In the following time, Lin Yuan would get a wave of "I know Cheng Zhaozhao very well" buff whenever he had the chance.

But Cheng Zhaozhao, a resolute and smart girl, now seemed like a fool, and she really fell into the trap of his words.

When they arrived at the seafood area, Cheng Zhaozhao watched the fish swimming around, which was quite interesting.

Lin Yuan said: "This is seabass. You are allergic, so you can't eat it. "

Cheng Zhaozhao shook his head: "I'll just take a look and won't eat it."

In the vegetable area, Lin Yuan took a nest of tender cabbage.

"You've been eating meat a lot lately and not enough vegetables."

Cheng Zhaozhao thought the same thing. The nutrition is balanced, and she also likes to eat cabbage.

"You do eat less, so take it."

Jiang Ting: ...

Various signs indicate that Lin Yuan knows Cheng Zhaozhao very well, and what he knows is true.

If someone who doesn't know this sees this, they might think that these two are in a relationship!

If this continues, Jiang Ting can no longer hold back.

"The snacks in this supermarket are quite delicious."

"Really?" Cheng Zhaozhao suddenly became interested.

For someone like Jiang Ting, there must be no shortage of good chefs at home. He said it was delicious, which shows that it is indeed worth trying.

Lin Yuan smiled imperceptibly and said, "There is a Furonghe store outside."

Cheng Zhaozhao: "Really? I'll go to Furonghe to buy some later."

Jiang Ting:...

"But you can also try the ones from the supermarket. " she added.

Jiang Ting's expression instantly improved.

It seems that Qi Rong wants to go up and give him a kick. When did you become so easy to coax?

Seeing his friend suffer four kills one after another, Qi Rong decided to be an assist.

He cleared his throat and asked, "Zhao Zhao, do you live with Xiao Lin?"

"Yes." Cheng Zhaozhao said.

Qi Rong secretly glanced at Jiang Ting again and saw his eyes narrowed slightly.

Generally speaking, this is a sign that he is unhappy.

"Would that be inconvenient?" Qi Rong asked, "After all, we are members of the opposite sex, so if we live together..."

He didn't say it clearly.

"Director Qi thinks too much. My house is too big and I don't feel anything at all." Cheng Zhaozhao said, "Not to mention there are servants in the annex building."

Qi Rong:...

Fine.

Lin Yuan was in a good mood: "We've almost bought it. There's a hot pot restaurant outside. Let's go over and ask them to deliver a base of ingredients to your home?"

Qi Rongmin caught some words: "You want to eat hot pot?"

"Yes. , Director Qi, do you want to come together?"

Cheng Zhaozhao was just being polite, but Qi Rong had no intention of being polite to her at all: "That's necessary! Lao Jiang and I just don' t know what to eat tonight."

Lin Yuanwan Unexpectedly, he would lead a wolf into the house, and he still wanted to struggle: "Are you two going to spend New Year's Eve with your parents and relatives?" "

This year is a special situation. My parents are overseas." Qi Rong said.

As for why Jiang Ting did not live with his parents, he did not give an explanation.

Cheng Zhaozhao didn't mind too much, wasn't it just that there were two more people celebrating the New Year together? Besides, these two people are not unfamiliar, okay After all, Jiang Ting asked the company's artist to speak to her about Lu Zhiqun's incident.

Then, it suddenly changed from three people eating hot pot together to five people eating it together.

Cheng Sui learned from the housekeeper that his sister had hired a male assistant, and since it was New Year's Eve, the male assistant planned to celebrate the New Year at his house!

and! His sister didn't even stop him!

They were all men, how could he know what that brat had planned?

It's the New Year, right? Okay, he, the elder brother, is here to teach this kid a lesson!

If he doesn't teach him a lesson so that he never dares to think anything wrong about his sister again, his surname will not be Cheng!

Cheng Sui arrived at Cheng Zhaozhao's new house angrily. When he opened the door, he was stunned.

Didn't you say there was only one male assistant?

Why, how come there are three men? !

Help!

His sister... so wild?