Chapter 2- Whose bodyguard is this?

"Sweet Time with Her" is a very popular love variety show recently. Because of the great guest lineup and the famous director, it became popular even before it was aired.

The show adopts a full live broadcast mode. On the first day of the broadcast, the female guest Cheng Zhaozhao was scolded for losing her temper and became a hot search topic. The popularity of the show soared, and the director was beaming with joy.

After the incident, they arranged for the guests to take a short break. When lunch time came, it was the first game session set by the program team.

Since the guests are four women and three men, the male guest has to choose a female guest to cook lunch for her, and the remaining female guest can only go to another kitchen to eat by herself.

The original plan was to tell all the guests the rules of the game in advance, but when Cheng Zhaozhao got angry, the director team changed their strategy.

They told this rule to the six people except Cheng Zhaozhao, with the purpose of letting them form a team with each other. When Cheng Zhaozhao is left, the audience will Definitely be relieved.

Isn't that where the topic comes from?

This time the selection session was filmed outdoors, and the guests arrived one after another during meal time. At this time, the number of viewers in the live broadcast room reached one million , and was even rising.

The barrage was frantically scrolling through the CP combinations that he was optimistic about, and the most popular one was undoubtedly the female lead Song Yunluo.

[Girl 1 is so beautiful~ It's so easy to make people feel protective. ]

[If I were a male guest, I would definitely choose the female one! ]

 ...

"Is everyone here?" the director, a middle-aged man with a big belly, asked the staff.

The staff member replied: " We still need Cheng Zhaozhao."

[It's Cheng Zhaozhao again, princess disease, right? ]

[It's so rude to make people wait for her. 】

The director frowned: "Go and urge her."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw a woman coming from the entrance .

It's winter now. Cheng Zhaozhao is wrapped in a long black down jacket and a cow-colored scarf. His black hair is pulled up casually, with a few strands hanging down his face.

This combination is very casual, but it makes her look taller, her skin is astonishingly white, and her long eyelashes are flickering. It makes people feel pity, but they dare not act rashly because of her beauty.

Cheng Zhaozhao received a lot of looks. She walked up to the staff as usual and asked , "Am I not late?"

The time set by the director team was 12 o'clock sharp.

She came closer, and the staff member was struck by her beauty and paused for a moment before comparing the time and replying: "No, no, it's still a few minutes until 12 o'clock."

Cheng Zhaozhao nodded and walked to the team.

The three male guests all opposite looked at her in unison, but tried hard to restrain themselves, trying to maintain their male nobility.

Many people at the scene looked at each other, but no one said anything. After all, there were some things that everyone understood tacitly.

Only the third female number next to Cheng Zhaozhao sighed and said: "Zhaozhao, you are so beautiful today. If you ask me, you should stop bothering me in the future. Your face will look great just with some makeup."