Chapter 30- Desinger- Cheng Zhaozhao

Cheng Zhaozhao said something so interesting that all the staff were moved.

Originally, it was not fun for them to guard the machines on the beach, but if they went to the island, there would be a lot more to do.

Especially since I heard that you can also grill and grill, who can resist the temptation of delicious food?

So everyone looked at each other and saw excitement in each other's eyes.

At this time, someone in the crowd said: "Then we still need the director's consent."

" Yeah, if the director doesn't agree..."

" It doesn't matter, the director has been convinced by me." After Cheng Zhaozhao finished speaking, he pulled out the They came together , but the director fell behind.

After the director arrived, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and nodded: "You can go. Everyone has worked hard these days. It's not impossible to enjoy it."

Only he knew that he was hesitant at first, but Cheng Zhaozhao was the only one who knew. Jiner told him that he was bored and that going to the island would provide fun things and make the audience more interested.

Director: I think you just wanted to go because you were bored.

Although he only agreed because of the ratings.

" Okay!" someone in the crowd cheered.

The director sold a favor to Cheng Zhaozhao: "You have to thank Zhaozhao. If she hadn't been strongly suggesting to me, I wouldn't have allowed you to go there."

As soon as these words came out, someone immediately shouted: "Thank you Zhaozhao!! "

"Zhaozhao, I love you! I have been your number one fan from now on!"

" Let me tell you , how could Director Deng, who has always been strict, agree so easily? Sister Zhao, you have the ability!"

"You can have a barbecue, Wuhu !"

" This is called fishing openly in front of the leader!"

Director Deng : "What nonsense are you talking about? Believe it or not, your salary will be deducted!"

" Director, I was wrong!"

[ So happy, everyone, so good! ]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao really did something right. ]

Looking at the joyful scene in front of her, Li Yan was so angry that her lungs were about to explode.

These staff members just look down on her! Why didn't they accept the bags she gave them, but when Cheng Zhaozhao invited them to the island, they simply agreed and were still so happy?

She watched Cheng Zhaozhao being surrounded by many people in the center. Everyone was celebrating that they could relax and said words of thanks to her.

It shouldn't, it shouldn't!

Obviously in her imagination, she should be the one being surrounded!

How could things become like this!

Li Yan has never suffered such grievances since she was a child. She is the princess of the family and the object of admiration from all the stars. When has there ever been another person who was more popular than her?!

But now, everyone was immersed in the joy of going to the island, and no one noticed her emotions at all.

She gritted her teeth, walked to the director with a sullen face, and said, "I'm not going."

After that, she pulled Tu Mengli away.

As she pulled, she said: "What island, it's definitely not fun at all, don't go there either!"

Tu Mengli frowned.

In fact, she really wanted to go!

She also wants to experience what Cheng Zhaozhao just said, and maybe she can get closer to the staff, and she heard that the island scenery at Yuncheng Beach is very good!

Why did you drag her away? Hey!

Tu Mengli wanted to cry but had no tears. As the saying goes, what you can't get is what you want even more. Seeing that she was being taken away, the thought of wanting to go almost burst out of her throat.

But if she goes, with the temper of a young lady like Li Yan, she will definitely fall out with her!

Then I won't be able to use her or get any good resources from her.

Therefore, even though she was very reluctant, Tu Mengli could only give up.

 **

The island is very interesting.

Swimming, watching the scenery, barbecuing, playing ball... everyone had a great time.

There is someone among the staff who is very good at baking, and the baked goods are well received by everyone.

Cheng Zhaozhao took a bite of the fragrant roasted eggplant with garlic minced meat, and it was so delicious that she narrowed her eyes.

The eggplant was roasted until soft, the garlic aroma was overflowing, and the spiciness and salt levels were just right. Even a person like Ren Li, who doesn't like garlic very much, couldn't help but take a few more bites.

Cheng Zhaozhao and Ren Li ate three eggplants and countless pieces of veal.

" What a surprise, Zhao Zhao." At this time, a staff member came to chat with them. He was very surprised when he saw this. "I thought female celebrities would control their appetite and eat very little."

Cheng Zhaozhao took a bite of the small five-flower sprouts and said, "I Sometimes I restrain myself, but I won't be so harsh on myself, because I live by desire."

The staff member's eyes flickered for a few seconds before he said, "You're right, I also live by desire."

Just as Cheng Zhaozhao expected, the traffic in the live broadcast room also surged a lot at this time.

[ Oh my god, you are so good at grilling. I was so greedy that I immediately placed an order for barbecue! ! ! ]