Chapter 8- Can you do this...?

Jiang Yan has a bad temper to begin with, and in this case, his tone is even more unpleasant.

Zhang Xue was so scolded by him that she blushed, but she didn't dare to refute. Who could let someone have a big boss behind his back?

[ Hahahahahahahahaha I'm laughing so hard. Why does Zhang Xue always get slapped in the face? ]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao holds it in his mouth like this! ? 】

【The barrage just now paid off a stream of taunts. It can only be said that the slap in the face came too fast. 】

【Xu Ren's face turned green hahahahaha, wasn't he very confident just now? It's so cool to watch Sister Zhao show off her skills. ]

[ Where is the black man you just mocked? Keep talking? ]

[ Master Mu Xuanlong, that is a top figure, the boss among the bosses, what kind of shitty luck did Cheng Zhaozhao have? ]

[ You're so bitter. I rely on my strength, okay? ]

 ...

Faced with Mu Xuanlong's invitation, Cheng Zhaozhao certainly had no objection. She smiled lightly and said, "Okay."

After completing the task left by his master, Jiang Yan breathed a sigh of relief and went into the kitchen to continue cooking.

After he left, the atmosphere at the dinner table was strange.

Xu Ren and Zhang Xue, who had obviously been arguing in Cheng Zhaozhao's ears just now, shut their mouths tightly as if they had eaten flies.

Zhang Xue couldn't understand why things developed like this. She was obviously the one who should be recognized by the master, but it was Cheng Zhaozhao who was invited by Master Mu in the end?

Even the dog-licking system was so shocked by Cheng Zhaozhao's operation that he couldn't speak for a long time, feeling that his outlook on life had been impacted.

Is there anything in this world that can gain recognition from a big boss without licking?

However, whether Zhang Xue and Xu Ren spoke or not, Cheng Zhaozhao didn't care at all. He just glanced at the two of them mockingly and then continued to taste the food.

When they met her gaze, the two of them lowered their heads lower and lower for some unknown reason.

While Cheng Zhaozhao was eating, she talked to Jiang Yan, talking about the unsatisfactory aspects of the dishes, and occasionally complimenting her. After going back and forth, she and Jiang Yan actually talked happily, while Xu Ren and Zhang Xue became inseparable. The one who spoke.

[ Laughing to death, changing the situation, what is this called? This is called reaping the consequences! ]

[ If you hadn't deliberately snubbed Sister Zhao just now, Sister Zhao might have been able to help you talk to the big boss. ]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao's eyes seemed to say: Continue? keep going? Why don't you speak? Ridicule directly to max]

[ It's so cool, let's lock the confident man and the charming man! 】

When the meal was over, Jiang Yan took the initiative to ask for Cheng Zhaozhao's contact information, hoping to get her guidance in the future, while the other two looked like dead eggplants.

When the three of them returned to the villa together, the other people smelled something was wrong in the atmosphere between them.

Before leaving, didn't Xu Ren and Zhang Xue chat happily? Why did the two of them become dejected when they came back?