Chapter 33- save them

Looking at this message, Cheng Zhaozhao's eyes flickered .

Assistant...

The original owner wasn't very popular in the past. Cheng Sui thought she was in the entertainment industry just for fun, so he didn't assign her an assistant. Even her agent, Sister He, used to treat her like a free rein.

She actually didn't have any good candidates in mind. After all, she had never been to the company headquarters since she came to this world, and she was unfamiliar with the place.

She leaned on the car seat , thought for a while with her eyebrows raised, and replied to Sister He: "Not yet, please take it slow for now." ]

In "The Heroine", she didn't have many scenes, and the show team also knew that she didn't have an assistant, so they specially appointed a temporary assistant for her, and she usually didn't have much trouble with the assistant.

She then edited in the dialog box: [Let's talk about it after the filming of "Xia Ru Yue" is finished.

Sister He naturally respects her opinion .
  *

The person Cheng Zhaozhao will play opposite today is Xie E, the heroine of "Xia Ru Yue".

Xie E didn't seem to like dealing with people, and her eyes were very cold.When she saw Cheng Zhaozhao, she just nodded lightly, and then started to play.

It does sound a bit like the heroine of "Xia Ru Yue".
  *

Cheng Zhaozhao only stayed on the set for a few days, after all, she didn't have many roles.

When "Xia Ru Yue" was completed, it happened to be the New Year.

Taking advantage of this day, the crew held a closing banquet in a hotel in Beicheng.

However, I don't know if it was a coincidence, but the crew of "Dream Boat" next door also happened to have dinner in this hotel.

They were originally two crews, so logically there shouldn't be any overlap.

But I don't know what Xu Ren was thinking. He actually brought Zhang Xue to the banquet of "A Hero Like the Moon" and even found Cheng Zhaozhao.

Next to him, there was a man about forty or fifty years old.

The man was wearing a dark red dragon-patterned Zhongshan suit, holding a string of Buddhist beads in his hand, and a jade wrench on his thumb and little finger. He stood in front of Cheng Zhaozhao with Xu Ren and the others with a smile.

A pair of ruthless eyes kept looking at her.

That is to say, Cheng Zhaozhao has only been in this world for a short time and does not recognize the person in front of him. Otherwise, anyone else would probably scream in surprise.

But she just felt unlucky.

Just as she was about to leave, Xu Ren blocked her way: "Zhao Zhao, we haven't seen you for so long. Xiaoxue and I came to catch up with you."

Zhang Xue walked out from behind Xu Ren and gave a smile that was uglier than crying.

Zhang Xue's expression couldn't be called normal. Cheng Zhaozhao always felt that her whole person had changed. As for where she had changed, he couldn't describe it.

The most important thing is that Zhang Xue didn't find trouble with himself today.

The sun was really rising in the west, and Cheng Zhaozhao suddenly felt that something was missing, which was very unnatural.

She was not angry when her way was blocked, and sneered: "What do I have to talk to you about?"

" If you don't want to talk to us, then you and Mr . Lu won't want to do it, right?"

Xu Ren looked at him Next to him was a middle-aged man called "Master Lu".

In the entertainment industry, I am afraid that the only person in front of me who can be called "Master Lu" is the one in front of me.

Cheng Zhaozhao wouldn't even give face to such a big shot, would he?

Cheng Zhaozhao took a look at Mr. Lu. Although he was well-dressed, had an extraordinary bearing, and had a Buddha bead and wrench, which was the standard equipment of a successful boss, he always gave her a very uncomfortable feeling.

She said indifferently: "What is Mr. Lu? I don't know him."

Xu Ren's face showed a panic look: "Zhao Zhao, don't say this nonsense..."

However, before he could finish speaking, the man next to him laughed loudly. Smiling: "Yes, he has personality!"

Cheng Zhaozhao seemed to know why this man made her feel so uncomfortable.

Because he didn't say this in an appreciative tone. His tone sounded like he was saying "I'm very satisfied."

At this moment, Qi Rong arrived at the scene with Xie E, the heroine of "Xia Ru Yue".

" Master Lu, what kind of wind brings you here?"

Mr. Lu seemed to know Qi Rong. Hearing this, he said slowly:

" I happened to be eating next door with Xiao Xu. I heard that you have a beauty here, so I asked him to bring me over to take a look. "

Qi Rong's eyes A flash of deepness flashed across his face, and a smile immediately appeared on his face: "Master Lu is joking, what kind of beauty have you not seen?"

As he spoke, he put his hands behind his back and gestured to Cheng Zhaozhao.

Cheng Zhaozhao saw it and understood that Qi Rong wanted her to leave.

She naturally listened to the director's words, but when she walked back and walked to Xie E, she suddenly found that...

Xie E's hands were shaking , and they were shaking violently. She pinched herself hard, as if trying to restrain herself. What.

Cheng Zhaozhao quickly took a look at her face. Even though she was wearing makeup, he could still tell that her face was pale and her lips were pursed into a line. If she were to speak at this time, her voice would probably tremble.

And her eyes were widened, staring at Mr. Lu.

Is she... afraid?

It was too late to care so much now. When Cheng Zhaozhao left the scene, he heard Master Lu laughing three times heartily, with a rich and meaningful tone.

" Hahaha, there are always beauties in Director Qi's team. You're right, Xiao'e."

Xie E was shocked.

Cheng Zhaozhao smelled that Mr. Lu seemed a little unusual, but the wedding banquet was over and she had no time to care anymore.

Qi Rong let her go, making it clear that he didn't want her to get involved in this matter, so why should she look for trouble?
  *

After Cheng Zhaozhao and his party left, Xu Ren, Zhang Xue, and Lu Zhiqun also returned to their residence.

On the way back, Xu Ren felt a little panicked.

Before setting off today, he had boasted to Lu Zhiqun and promised to deliver Cheng Zhaozhao into his hands tonight.

He originally thought that when Cheng Zhaozhao met a big boss like Lu Zhiqun, he would rush up to him. Who doesn't know about female celebrities? After all, it's a woman's nature.

But who would have thought that she would actually say that she didn't know Lu Zhiqun!

This is a top boss!

But no matter what, his promise tonight was never fulfilled.

Thinking of Master Lu's ruthless tactics, Xu Ren was a little frightened.

Simply, he took the initiative to put all the blame on Cheng Zhaozhao.

" Master Lu, this Cheng Zhaozhao is really ignorant!"

After saying that, Xu Ren looked at Lu Zhiqun nervously.

The latter was still smiling, lowering his eyes and rolling up his sleeves: "It doesn't matter, it's not incomprehensible for such stunning women to be arrogant. Isn't there a word for it..."

Lu Zhiqun paused after saying this. : "Good things come in hard times."

Xu Ren breathed a sigh of relief.

Master Lu doesn't seem to be angry with him, and... all good things come in hard times, which means that Master Lu has not yet planned to let Cheng Zhaozhao go, and wants to continue to help and pull strings.

Xu Ren nodded repeatedly: "Of course, don't worry. This Cheng Zhaozhao is a typical person who takes the hard and refuses the soft. I will use some means later to keep her and deliver it to my door."

Lu Zhiqun smiled inexplicably. , did not answer.

Zhang Xue, who was sitting next to him, bit her lower lip secretly.

Xu Ren thought that today's incident was over , but when he got off the car, Lu Zhiqun stared at him leisurely.

" But... you failed to do what you promised me today, should you compensate me?"

Xu Ren was dumbfounded and was a little dissatisfied with Lu Zhiqun's change in attitude.

But who asked him to ask for help? The popularity of "Dream Boat Journey" depends on this big boss. After all, this investment is crucial to Xu Ren.

He still has to pretend to be a grandson and coax him.

He cursed in his heart and said, "This is what it should be. What compensation do you want?"

Lu Zhiqun looked at Zhang Xue with a smile in his eyes.

He scanned her carefully up and down: "I think... the person next to you is pretty good."

Zhang Xue's eyes widened in an instant. She thought of the girls Xu Ren found and sent to Lu Zhiqun's room. In the end, most of them found doctors for treatment.

That is not an ordinary unspoken rule, but involves extreme violence!

She was so frightened that she took a few steps closer to Xu Ren and grabbed his arm as if asking for help:

" No, Xu Ren..."

Xu Ren lowered his head and looked at her.

She looked terrified, and her eyes were filled with tears.

" Don't let me go..."

Xu Ren's eyes showed struggle, and then he seemed to have made up his mind and gave Zhang Xue a comforting look.

Zhang Xue relaxed and gasped for air.

Xu Ren raised his head and wanted to say a few words to defend Zhang Xue.

But in an instant, he caught Lu Zhiqun's eyes...

The determination in Xu Ren's eyes immediately disappeared without a trace. He smiled sarcastically, as if giving Zhang Xue a death order :

" This, this is of course her honor."

Zhang Xue's face turned pale.
  *

In the middle of the night, Zhang Xue woke up from the pain of the wounds on his body.

She looked at Lu Zhiqun beside her. The man was satisfied and sleeping soundly.

Zhang Xue felt murderous in an instant.

But she was too weak, and if she didn't kill him, he would fight back.

She finally went to the bathroom quietly, looked at herself in the mirror, couldn 't hold it back anymore, and cried hard.

Her whole body was scarred and full of bloodstains. There was no good piece of flesh on her body. The corners of her eyes were blue and her lips were bleeding.

Simple desire can no longer satisfy people like Lu Zhiqun. Blood, violence, personal insult...all things that normal people cannot imagine are performed in this room on time every night.

And those girls were not willing or fully informed.

Zhang Xue looked at herself in the mirror . What she had witnessed over the past few months, at this moment, something in her heart suddenly collapsed.

She thought that she could not continue to make such mistakes.

She wiped away her tears, put on her clothes despite the severe pain, slipped out of the room before Lu Zhiqun noticed, and returned to her and Xu Ren's residence.

She stole Xu Ren's computer and copied a file on the computer to a USB flash drive.

That was the list of girls Xu Ren had deceived and sent to Lu Zhiqun in the past few months, and there was even a list of girls planned to be sent later.

Just copy this list, and then...

" What are you doing?"

A ghostly figure suddenly appeared behind her.

Zhang Xue was so frightened that she quickly pulled out the USB flash drive that had been copied.

Xu Ren looked at the computer, and his face suddenly became terrifyingly gloomy.

He walked towards Zhang Xue step by step, his facial features twisted with anger.

" Did you copy that list?"

" You want to expose me?"

Zhang Xue stepped back, adrenaline soaring, her throat seemed to be blocked by something, and she couldn't say a word.

Sudden! She suddenly picked up the vase on the side and threw it at Xu Ren!

Xu Ren didn't expect that she would strike first and shouted suddenly. Zhang Xue took advantage of this opportunity to escape from the room and disappeared into the dark night.

Zhang Xue ran wildly, her body was numb from pain, but her mind was racing rapidly.

The power behind Lu Zhiqun is really too great.

Calling the police directly... doesn't work. After all, she only has one victim. Just a list.

If Lu Zhiqun insisted that she didn't know, what could she do?

Who can help her at this time?

Her parents had long since cut off contact with her, and her friends...

In this Vanity Fair, there was no one who could truly be called a friend.

Zhang Xue fled to a garbage dump, gasping for air.

The cold wind blew through her mind, and she thought of someone.

Cheng Zhaozhao!

Cheng Zhaozhao can help her!

She must have a solution!
  *

Cheng Zhaozhao woke up naturally after sleeping.

When I was going downstairs to eat delicious fried eggs, the doorman came in.

" Second Miss, in the middle of the night last night, a girl came over and said she was an acquaintance of yours. She asked me to transfer this thing to you. She also said the matter was urgent."

The guard handed her a note and a USB flash drive, and added: "The girl's body was covered in scars, as if she 'd been beaten. I asked her to call the emergency hotline, but she refused."

Familiar? covered in wounds?

The more Cheng Zhaozhao listened, the more confused she became. She could only count her acquaintances in this world, and they all added WeChat. After all these days, who would still write a note when something urgent happens?

Could it be an acquaintance of the original owner?

" Okay, thank you."

Cheng Zhaozhao took the two things from the guard's hands doubtfully.

While eating breakfast, she opened the note.

The owner of the note wrote hastily, the handwriting was messy, and the words were very brief, with only three lines.

[ I am Zhang Xue, please look at the contents of the USB flash drive]

[ Don't let others know that I have come to find you]

[ Save me, save them]

Zhang Xue seemed to write the last few words very hard, The tip of the pen pierced the note.

Zhang Xue?

what?

Based on Zhang Xue's past behavior, Cheng Zhaozhao really doubted that the USB flash drive contained some magic that "will be hacked by the entire network once opened".

However, thinking about what the guard just said, Zhang Xue might actually be in trouble.

But why did she choose to look for herself?

They... don't know each other well.

Cheng Zhaozhao looked at the note and the USB flash drive, and was finally overcome by curiosity.

To prevent fraud, she decided to ask the housekeeper to buy a new computer.