Chapter 32- Li Yan withdraws from the circle

In the anonymous post, the poster also posted several pictures.

These are a few screenshots of a video. The video is an interview with LM chief designer Li Ming. The content explains that in order to ensure the quality of the design, he produced countless scraps.

The camera captured those scraps, but only for a few seconds. It would be difficult to spot them unless you look carefully.

The poster only remembered this by chance.

She cut out these scraps one by one, and then cut out different parts of the scraps. The final picture was almost the same as what Li Yan showed that day!

[ Yue, Li Yan is so shameless! ]

[ Didn't she say that she designed it by herself until the early hours of the morning? so funny. ]

[ She lost her fandom. We in the fan group thought that she was really busy until early in the morning and didn't have enough sleep. She also bought American ginseng liquid and planned to give it to her next time she picked her up at the airport. I really didn't expect that she would be tricked like this. In her eyes Here, who are we fans? Chives? 】

【 I no longer have a good impression of LM. I hope Zhao Ming can provide more clothes and I will target your home in the future. ]

[ Is this really a socialite? Does she still have the face and connotation Cheng Zhaozhao? 】

As time goes by, anonymous posts become more and more popular.

On this side, the program team had finished filming, and Li Yan returned to the room, waiting for the person on the other end to reply to her.

Actually, something was wrong. In the past, the other party would reply to her quickly when doing this kind of thing. But this time, why did it take so long?

Just as he was wondering, the phone suddenly rang. Li Yan looked at the caller and curled her lips.

coming.

However, as soon as the call was connected, she did not receive the smooth news that she had expected.

" Sister Yan, that's not possible. When the marketing account heard that the person you wanted to deal with was Cheng Zhaozhao, they refused to agree."

Li Yan frowned and said in surprise: "Why?!"

The person on the other end of the phone explained: "Say It was about Cheng Zhaozhao spending 7 million to decorate her house. Several marketing accounts did this to her, and she was immediately sued to have her account terminated. The debt has not been paid off yet!"

Li Yan hesitated for two seconds. Zhong, exclaimed: "Cheng Zhaozhao...has such a great ability?" "
  Of course she doesn't have it herself, but the person who helped her report the marketing account is Cen Yu!"

Cen Yu!

When Li Yan heard this, she felt that the blood all over her body had solidified.

Who doesn't know that Cen Yu is Jiang Ting's right-hand man and helps Cheng Zhaozhao launch his marketing account?

Their relationship has actually become so good!

" I think you should stop being tough with her. This woman is quite capable."

After the person over there persuaded her, he hung up the phone.

Li Yan's hands hung weakly on the table.

This woman Cheng Zhaozhao is simply invulnerable. Could it be said that there is really nothing that can be done to her?

Just then, the call alert rang again, it was her brother.

At this time, what was her brother calling her for?

Although Li Yan was confused, she still clicked to connect.

" Yanyan."

Li Ming's voice came, filled with exhaustion and despair that could not be concealed.

Li Yan felt something was wrong and asked, "Brother, what's wrong?"

Li Ming sighed, "Quit the show, dad wants you to go home."

Li's father has always been very strict with his children, often beating and scolding them. Therefore, Li Yan has been afraid of him since she was a child.

In order to break away from Li's father's authority as soon as possible, Li Ming worked hard day and night, made great achievements, inherited LM Clothing Company, and led the company on the right track. Li's father rarely paid attention to the affairs of their two brothers and sisters.

Why let her go home suddenly?

Li Yan suddenly felt panicked. Naturally , she was unwilling to compromise and asked hurriedly:

" Why, why? Brother, what happened? Can't you tell dad about it?"

" Don't do it at this time. Count on me!" Li Ming shouted.

" You can go online and read it yourself."

After saying that, Li Ming seemed unwilling to say more and hung up the phone.

The uneasiness in Li Yan's heart was extremely strong. She clicked on Weibo with trembling hands and felt that her breathing was a little unsteady.

There are two entries about her on the hot search.

# 李彦tailorweird#

# 李彦Buy some navy to engage in Cheng Zhaozhao#

Li Yan's heart instantly sank to the bottom.

With just these two entries, she could figure out what was going on.