Chapter 5- Pretending to be cool in front of my sister Zhao?

Not only was the manager so excited, the system also kept shouting in Cheng Zhaozhao's head.

"Host! The popularity is rising so fast!"

"003 Never seen before What should we do after such a big scene?"

"Host, this is our first victory, we must celebrate it!"

Cheng Zhaozhao was bored to death and cut off communication with the system.

System: QAQ.

 **

The world was quiet. Cheng Zhaozhao and Qin Qin walked around the mall for two hours before returning to the program set. Four waiters helped them move their things to the room and ended the service.

When the two arrived at the show, no one was in the villa, so the other guests naturally didn't know they were going shopping.

Cheng Zhaozhao spent the afternoon shopping and was very tired. There was still some time before dinner, so he went to take a nap.

It was already evening when I woke up.

During dinner time, the program team also has arrangements, but this time the arrangements are very free, that is, all the guests can gather together to have a meal and chat casually.

Cheng Zhaozhao and Qin Qin were sitting together. On the dining table were various dinners prepared by the program team. Small light bulbs were also prepared next to them, decorated with white and pink roses, which created a particularly atmospheric atmosphere.

However, compared to today's noon, the atmosphere at the dinner table became a little weird.

There is no other reason - everyone saw that Cheng Zhaozhao was on the trending search, and it was a very positive trending search. The whole Internet was praising her, and there were all kinds of divine sayings.

When coming to this show, many people want to increase their popularity, so everyone has different thoughts on this matter.

However, the most angry among the guests was undoubtedly the second female lead, Zhang Xue. After the selection part was released, people on the Internet scolded her harshly, calling her a green tea bitch, a man's %e8%88%94 dog, and she deserved to be slapped in the face by Cheng Zhaozhao.

Some people even compared her with Cheng Zhaozhao and concluded that their appearance was not in the same dimension at all. Putting them together was simply insulting Cheng Zhaozhao.

As an Internet celebrity who became famous because of her face, the thing that Zhang Xue cares about and is most proud of is her face. She thought of what those people on the Internet said, "Internet celebrities are Internet celebrities, and they are incomparable to female stars." , remarks like these made her fake nose crooked with anger.

More importantly, she could see Cheng Zhaozhao's face as soon as she raised her head. Although she didn't want to admit it, she had to say that it was indeed beautiful. It was so beautiful that she wanted to pierce it with a piece of glass and scratch it hard.

But at this time, she couldn't show any negative emotions in front of the camera.

Just when Zhang Xue was so aggrieved that she was about to vomit blood, the male number three sitting next to her suddenly coughed.

The third male number is named Xu Ren, who gave up Cheng Zhaozhao at noon and chose Zhang Xue.

She looked at Xu Ren and saw the other person slowly taking out a small, exquisite black box from his jacket pocket, opening the lid and saying: