Chapter 19- You are you and I am me

When Cai Quan saw those shareholders, he seemed to have grasped the life-saving straw halfway: "Everyone, you must help me take revenge. Ah!"

When he kicked Xiao Feng out of Aurora Dome, the support of these shareholders was indispensable behind him.

Although the shareholders were angry, they had interests after all, so they only verbally cursed Cai Quan.

" You actually let someone use the recording to trick you. You are such a pig!" One of the shareholders had a sinister expression. "But if he dares to release dirty information, I will naturally find a way to make it impossible for him to survive in the fashion industry. Get down !"

These shareholders are quite capable and well-connected. It can be said that they know most of the people in the fashion industry, otherwise they would not be able to do what Xiao Feng did.

Cai Quan naturally knows this too. As long as these few actions are taken, it is guaranteed that Xiao Feng will not dare to continue to be proud!

When he saw who the leading shareholder had called, he suddenly felt more at ease.

Although there are constant crusade against him on the Internet, the storm is only temporary and will soon pass; however, what Xiao Feng has lost is a lifetime opportunity, and everything he has paid for design in the past will be turned into smoke.

" Why aren't you answering the phone?" the leading shareholder cursed.

Cai Quan felt bad emotions in his heart. At this time, his mobile phone received a text message, and the sender showed "Cheng Zhaozhao".

A few days ago, he used some tricks to get Cheng Zhaozhao's number and sent him a threatening message.She didn't reply, so he thought the other party was frightened.

Now, he was the one who was sent threatening messages.

Cheng Zhaozhao: [Now it seems that you will never want to enter the fashion circle in this life. ]

Cai Quan watched her retort and was so angry that his brain ached. He gritted his teeth and replied:

[ Can this kind of design go abroad? I think only this bunch of bumpkins in China like it! ]

There was no reply from the other end, and just when Cai Quan thought he had let out a bad breath, Cheng Zhaozhao's text message came again:

[ It's really possible. ]

Cai Quan:? ?

What's the meaning?

Are you going to argue with him? Childish or not.

Cai Quan rolled his eyes and clicked on Weibo unintentionally.

Then he discovered...

Cheng Zhaozhao's red carpet picture...went viral on the Internet.

Some netizens forwarded comments from other websites. In addition to boasting about Cheng Zhaozhao's beauty, there was even more discussion about the dress she was wearing.

[ This skirt is so incredible! Is this Chinese style? ]

[ Chinese style is really beautiful. I hope I can travel there one day. ]

[ This is really a skirt that any ant passing by will praise. ]

 ...

Not only did foreign netizens praise this skirt crazily, but even the famous C family chief designer Irene also forwarded Cheng Zhaozhao's picture and expressed her appreciation .

[ Beautiful Chinese girl, beautiful Chinese design. 】

As the chief designer of the C family, Irene has always been aloof and has an almost strict vision for clothing design. Not to mention openly praising someone on social platforms, being able to get her praise shows two things behind it. thing.

The first thing was that Xiao Feng's design was approved by her.

The second thing was that she intentionally extended an olive branch to Xiao Feng.

Cai Quan's head was filled with waves of dizziness. So many things happened one after another today, which even made him doubt that none of it was true!

But the reality is so cruel. The leading shareholder contacted almost all his friends in the circle, but the results he got were either unable to help him, or no one answered the call at all.

Then, he received Cheng Zhaozhao's news push that went viral on the Internet.

When he turned around, he saw that the faces of the other shareholders became very frightened.

Obviously, everyone here knows this.

" Well, I suddenly remembered that I have something to do at home. Let's go first."

First one shareholder started, and then all the shareholders found excuses to escape from the scene.

" My child is after school. I have to pick him up. Let's go first."

" My wife is urging me to go home. I'll leave first, everyone."

 ...

In just a few dozen seconds , all the shareholders left, only Cai Quan was left standing alone.

Looking around, Cai Quan's face was ashen.

Is it true that as Xiao Feng said, the Aurora Dome will be destroyed in his hands?

He suddenly began to regret it.

If Xiao Feng hadn't been kicked out,would the outcome have been different?

With such a big thing happening in, it was naturally impossible for Song Yunluo to do nothing.

Fortunately, this matter is actually easy to handle. All you need to do is insist that you know nothing, put yourself in the position of the victim, and denounce Aurora Dome together.

Anyway, Aurora in the Dome has too much time to take care of itself, and the interior is probably in chaos, let alone allocating energy to deal with them.

So Song Yunluo's studio issued a statement to the effect that although Song Yunluo became a hot search topic due to this, she did not know that Aurora Dome would do this and was completely unaware of it. She also condemned Aurora Dome and hoped that Netizens should not accidentally injure friendly forces.

Song Yunluo himself also spoke out.

Song Yunluo V: [When I first saw the photo, I just vaguely felt something was wrong, but I didn't think much about it at the time. Now that something like this happened, I also feel uncomfortable.. . But the matter has come to this, and the only thing I can do is Blame Dome Aurora.

Finally, Zhao Zhao's figure is really good. I will treat you as my goal and work hard to keep exercising! Let's encourage each other~ # Scissorhands]

Her comment section was filled with words of comfort from her fans. In addition, the company helped buy a lot of trolls. It seemed like the years were peaceful. Everyone felt that Song Yunluo was also a victim and everything was to blame. The sexy operation of the aurora in the dome.

At this time, Cheng Zhaozhao, one of the protagonists, posted a reply.

Cheng Zhaozhao V: [You are you, I am me. ]

This sentence is definitely not friendly, and even anyone with a keen eye can smell the strong hostility in the words.

Isn't this subtext: Don't treat me as a target, you can't be me?

[ What does Cheng Zhaozhao mean? Although Xiao Song is on the hot search because of your figure, she doesn't know it either! ]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao is somewhat unreasonable. 】

【Isn't Cheng Zhaozhao an anti-female character? If you don't mind this little thing, you won't overturn it so quickly! 】

【I wonder if you mind if the person involved doesn't have the final say? Why are you still asking Cheng Zhaozhao not to be angry? 】

【Some people should not confuse the concept. This kind of thing is related to female competition for eggs. If I have to say it, I can still blame Song Yunluo for spreading body anxiety. ]

[ In this comparison, Xiao Song is still more generous. ]

 ...
 *

When Cai Quan came out of the company door, he was caught off guard and swarmed by a bunch of media.

Aurora Dome is at the forefront of the news, and Countless reporters want to report first-hand.
  mQuestions from reporters came from all directions.

" As a Chinese, why do you look down on the Chinese style?"

" What will the company do to you?" "

Now that the Internet is boycotting Aurora Dome, what are your plans for the future?"

These questions are incomparable. The sharpness undoubtedly rubbed salt into his wounds. Cai Quan was extremely impatient and once wanted to destroy the world until he heard such a question.

" Excuse me, why did Dome Aurora secretly replace Cheng Zhaozhao's face with Song Yunluo's face?"

What did he hear? ? ?

privately? ? ?

Cai Quan's eyes widened for a moment, and he roared: "Tell me clearly, what do you mean we changed it privately !"

The reporter was not afraid, or maybe he smelled something hidden: "Isn't it? Song Yunluo Fang has already I posted a statement on Weibo." "

That's fucking bullshit!!" Cai Quan scolded, "Song Yunluo clearly agreed to it herself!"

Cai Quan became furious, thinking that he would have to do it even if he died. At this time, his brain was running faster, and he thought of a way to prove it:

" Song Yunluo came to my office for discussion that day. The surveillance in my office has a pickup! If you don't believe it, I will go there immediately Tune it out!"