Chapter 46- Won't do it again

Wen Huizhi looked outside the door in horror. Several people were standing there.

The man at the head looked familiar. Wen Huizhi thought about it for a while and recognized him as Cheng Zhaozhao's assistant, whose name seemed to be Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan moved to live next door to Wen Huizhi this morning because the room he originally lived in leaked.

When Hui was puzzled at first, how could such a nice villa leak? But she didn't think too much about it. After all, she had been under too much pressure on the show in the past. When she abused animals, she would first cover their mouths or cut off their tongues to prevent them from causing too much noise.

Therefore, even if someone lives next door to her, she is not afraid at all.

However, she never expected this time. It was clear that the sound made by the hamster was only insignificant. Why did so many people break in?

The most terrible thing was that although there were not many people coming, they all carried long guns and short cannons. Before she had time to react, they fired a few shots at her and the hamster in her hands.

Of course she subconsciously argued: "This hamster is not mine!"

As soon as she finished speaking, Cheng Zhaozhao walked out from behind these people.

Cheng Zhaozhao squinted his eyes with a dangerous light: "Sister Huizhi, can you answer a few questions for me ?"

"Before the program starts recording, it is forbidden to bring any pets into the venue, so where is this hamster in your room? Come here? If you picked it up, why is there still a hamster cage? You have a pair of big scissors in your hand. What do you want to do?"

When Hui was able to make up a few random sentences at first, but Cheng Zhaozhao was not After three consecutive questions, she was left speechless.

These people were the media that Cheng Zhaozhao called in advance. She didn't call too many people because she was afraid of alerting others. As for Lin Yuan, of course, he was just a tool, monitoring the activities in Wen Huizhi's room at all times.

Not surprisingly , Wen Huizhi's photos set off major platforms. Combined with the photos that were exposed a few days ago and Cheng Zhaozhao's hints in the show, it is difficult not to associate Wen Huizhi with animal abuse.

【 Is it really gentle? I can't tell that she has such a perverted mentality...]

[ How disgusting, she has been a character who loves small animals in variety shows a few times, but she didn't expect to be such a person in private.]

[ Can Wen Huizhi die? I was shaking with rage. 】

【 Fish in troubled waters! If we find a hamster in Megumi's room, does that prove that she is a rat abuser? Please show your strength when speaking! 】

【 The person above is right, I absolutely believe Sister Huizhi. If she can be convicted just because she has a hamster in her room, does that mean that all people who keep hamsters can be beaten into rat abusers? ]

[ Fans of Wen Hui, don't change the concept secretly, this is a conclusion based on the derivation of multiple clues! ]
  ...

Netizens scolded Wen Huizhi fiercely, but Wen Huizhi's fans are not vegetarians. Almost all of these fans are fans who were raised by her. They have extremely strong fighting power, and there is no real evidence of Wen Huizhi's animal abuse. In the beginning, Gua was just a revelation. The authenticity is unknown, and it cannot be determined that she is that person.

Immediately afterwards, Wen Huizhi posted a clarifying Weibo to explain the incident.

She said that she had indeed brought the hamster into the show, but she had raised the hamster for many years and had already developed feelings for it. She was really reluctant to let it leave her side, so she secretly brought it in without telling the show team. Go in.

As for holding the scissors, it was because the hamster was disobedient and naughty, so she just used the scissors to warn it, without intending to do any substantial harm to it.

Her remarks were actually a bit far-fetched, but under the criticism of Wen Huizhi's fans, the situation turned around, and they even tried to transfer their firepower to Cheng Zhaozhao.

[ Cheng Zhaozhao framed people with empty words! Is there any way to prove that she didn't direct or act this herself, just to make Meizhi look bad! Even if you don't want to be tied up, you don't have to be so vicious! 】

【 To cause such a big commotion without any real evidence, there must be some trolls taking the lead. @ Cheng Zhaozhao, I think it is this woman like you who caused it! ]
  ...

Just when the Internet was in chaos, a post once again topped the trending search list.

The title of the post is [We are the owners of the pet that was abused to death by Wen Huizhi, and we called the police. 】

There are ten victims in the post, and they exposed the chat records. Some of them are cat cafe owners, and some are students whose families are not allowed to keep cats. They took their pets away in different months last year. Sold to the same person.

After police investigation, it was found that this buyer was inextricably related to Wen Huizhi.

In this post, there are chat records, confirmation letters from the police, and what each of them wants to say.

The mountain is not too high: [I realized something was wrong when the cat abuse picture was released a few days ago. Although it was coded, I felt it was very similar to my Meng Meng. After a few twists and turns, I got in touch with the person who posted this picture and saw the first picture. My MengMeng has a tuft of yellow hair on his tail, and so does this cat; my MengMeng ears have gaps, and so does this cat, and even the crescent hair on my feet is exactly the same as mine! I almost fainted at that time...
  I don't know why Wen Huizhi, a big star, would do something to a three-month-old kitten. If possible, I really want to die in Mengmeng's place. It was me who failed to protect it. , I really hate myself. ]

Qiuqiu: [I am the owner of the dead little hamster. Just last week, a new girl came to the dormitory who was afraid of rats, so I fostered the hamster to Wen Huizhi under the introduction of a friend. At that time, my friend said he would adopt it. The person is a big star, so I can definitely foster him with confidence. But I didn't expect that seeing my rat again would be like this, just for a week!
  I was really about to collapse, and I even had dark thoughts at one point about taking revenge on my mice. Wen Huizhi, you will not die! ]

Qingqing Woxin: [I am relatively lucky. The flowery rat that Wen Huizhi was photographed with at the end is mine. Now it has returned to me. I am so happy that I don't know what to say. Fortunately, Zhaozhao took someone with him at the last moment. Wen Huizhi broke into the house, but luckily Wen Huizhi didn't have time to make a move. When I watched the replay, my heart almost broke. I was so close that I would never see it again in this life. Zhaozhao is my savior! I will never be a fan of you in this life!
  Also, Wen Huizhi lied and said this was your rat. I have many photos of it in different periods. I would like to ask Wen Huizhi, can you take them ? You still have the nerve to say such things! ]
  ...

All ten of them told their own experiences, and netizens resonated extremely strongly. After all, the pets that accompanied them day and night were suddenly abused to death, and they even pushed them into hell with their own hands. This matter No one can accept it.

In particular, some netizens who had pets at home scolded Wen Huizhi, claiming that everything related to Wen Huizhi in the future would be blacklisted by them.

Ten victims spoke out one after another, and with police evidence, Wen Huizhi was beaten to death. However, she seemed to still want to struggle to the death, and posted a tragic Weibo in an attempt to arouse public sympathy. Wen Huizhi V : [ During the five years I have been in the industry, I have suffered countless online violence.
  I suffered a nervous breakdown and then was diagnosed with severe depression.
  Heizi's scolding, the pressure to make songs, the KPIs given by the company... Countless things weighed me down. I was as tired as a person floating on a river, helpless and desperate.
  Until one time, under the guidance of a friend, I learned about animal cruelty from her.
  I knew this was wrong, but after doing those things, my body and mind seemed to be purified. I finally caught the driftwood, so I couldn't control it.
  But now, I realize my mistake, I sincerely apologize to the public for my mistake, and promise not to make it again in my future career. 】