Chapter 49- until reaching the top

After Yun Youyou got off the show, she stayed in the lounge happily browsing Weibo and eating melons.

Although she was the one who witnessed the whole process, she still watched the scenes of Cheng Zhaozhao attacking the man over and over again, and the more she watched, the more excited she felt.

Who can understand her mood?

Because I am a newcomer with a small background, I have been taught by my agent to be a low-key person in the industry, and to keep it to myself even if I encounter something unpleasant.

The entertainment industry is most taboo about being open-minded. If you are not careful, you may offend some big shot, and you may not even be able to keep your job.

Yun Youyou understands this truth, so she always does this. The consequence of this is that she is often angry to death by some disgusting people, but she can only hold it in her heart and digest it.

Taking a step back gland hyperplasia, she was so angry that she felt bored recently, so she went to the hospital to have her glands checked.

It wasn't until she saw Cheng Zhaozhao today that she realized that there were people in the entertainment industry who dared to speak out without fear of offending others.

Love it, love it.

This is simply her ideal life!

But Yun Youyou also understands that she still doesn't 't have the capital to quarrel with others like Cheng Zhaozhao. All in all, only when she becomes stronger can she speak forcefully.
  *

However, for Ding Xing, these hot searches are not so friendly.

He just tried his best to match up the pair of guests. In fact, it was not entirely due to the instructions of the program team, but because he sincerely felt that it was not the right thing for a woman to maintain a good figure and maintain her beauty.

Don't talk about what their men's figures are like. If they have a bad figure, that's because they have personality! Moreover, men's focus is on their careers, so how can they have time to exercise? Can women and men be the same?

Besides, what if the woman's education is higher than the man's? How can you say that the man is "high-flying"? This Cheng Zhaozhao's words are too ugly!

He originally thought that if this paragraph was posted online, Cheng Zhaozhao would be criticized by many people for women's rights and scolded, but he never expected that so many people would support her online!

Even, as if to set off Cheng Zhaozhao, his words, "It's very important for girls to maintain a good figure," were pulled out and ridiculed.

His Weibo account was hacked and filled with outrageous insults.

[ Teacher Ding, why don't you look in the mirror and see how you look? What qualifications do you have to ask women to maintain a good figure? ]

[ Sister Zhao is right, you are almost a triple chin, so you are so demanding on women? ]

[ Teacher Ding, do you want to scan the QR code to tell your fortune? Who do you think you are? ]
  ...

Ding Xing was so angry that he almost had high blood pressure when he saw these remarks.

These violent feminists on the Internet!

A hint of evil flashed in his eyes, he gritted his teeth and came up with an idea.

Don't think that only women can use the Internet. These days, there are also many men who can use the Internet!

Ding Xing immediately wrote a short essay eloquently, claiming that because of what he said and because he was a male, he was bullied by feminists online , received countless abuses, and was exhausted both physically and mentally.

His short essay deliberately aroused antagonism between men and women, and after it was published, the response was truly extraordinary.

A wave of people came from nowhere and scolded Cheng Zhaozhao thoroughly.

[ Cheng Zhaozhao is just a cousin, so go to hell with women's rights. ]

[ Click to see Cheng Zhaozhao's photo. ]

[ Does anyone want to take advantage of Cheng Zhaozhao and the CEO of a certain group? private self . ]

[ Why does Cheng Zhaozhao have such good resources? In fact, it was all related to the financial backer behind her, and she wanted to have a private chat. ]

[ Let me tell you straight, I will not buy any of the brands Cheng Zhaozhao endorses. Brothers, boycott Cheng Zhaozhao. ]
  ...

These netizens who suddenly appeared were very excited and greeted Cheng Zhaozhao's whole family. They used unsightly words and were very capable of making pornographic rumors and pornographic pictures.

Their purpose is very obvious, they are here to make Cheng Zhaozhao look bad.

In fact, they attributed Cheng Zhaozhao's good resources to her being close to her financial lord.

Cheng Zhaozhao's fans tried their best to clarify that this group of people became more and more arrogant. Anyway , they were separated by an Internet cable and they did everything unscrupulously.

Even if Cheng Zhaozhao's pornographic rumors and pornographic pictures are all false, as long as the spread is high enough, the falsehoods can become true.

When the time comes, people will think of those filthy things when they see her face. Does she still have the nerve to stay in the entertainment industry?

Just when this group of people planned to spread these unfounded things to the entire Internet, they were surprised to find that their accounts had been inexplicably.

Before the issue of account cancellation was resolved, they found out that they had received a summons from the court.

them:? ? ?

Subsequently, Cheng Zhaozhao Studio posted on Weibo that the Internet is not a place outside the law. They canceled have taken action against those who have recently spread pornographic rumors on the Internet, and all those involved in the production and dissemination have been taken to court. .

Finally, at the end of the article, the studio added a sentence: "Anyway, Cheng Zhaozhao is not short of money and has plenty of capital to spend with you." ]

They also attached proof of the entire process of calling the police and appealing.

Fans were moved to tears.

[ I didn't even put in much effort, but Zhao took Zhao care of it on his own. He is simply the idol who doesn't have to worry about the least in domestic entertainment! ]

[ Agree! Every time there is an incident, Zhao Zhao rushes in and slaps us in the face. We fans have developed a good psychological quality. Anyway, if something goes wrong, idols will resist. 】

【 The person who is the most annoying to spread rumors, Cheng Zhaozhao has done a great job! ]
  ...

I have to say that this trick is very effective for those people. As soon as this Weibo was posted, more than half of the people on the Internet suddenly lost their attention.

But there are still some people who are arrogant under this Weibo.

[ I can't afford to offend you. I can't afford to offend you. No one will buy the products you endorse in the future. I wonder if you can still make money by then? #Soybean synthesis#]

As this comment said , those who did not retreat visibly changed their strategies, and a large wave of people joined together to express their boycott on the Weibo account of the product Cheng Zhaozhao recently endorsed. [

Boycott Cheng Zhaozhao! We don't buy everything she endorses! ]

[ Please officially suspend cooperation with Cheng Zhaozhao immediately, otherwise I will boycott! ]

[ Warning official, if you continue to use Cheng Zhaozhao as the spokesperson, I guarantee that no one will buy your products. Don't blame me for not reminding you then. ]
  ...

It is illegal to spread rumors, but not boycott, right?

Isn't it very arrogant?

Celebrities care most about their public image. No one buys the things she endorses. Doesn't this mean that her financial resources are cut off? When the time comes, let's see how arrogant she can be!

However, the official website was not covered up. Within an hour after this group of people attacked, the official blog posted a Weibo.

[ I checked several popular comments, and they are all new accounts that follow me. In addition, the target customers of my products are not you. 】

However, although several official blogs of products endorsed by Cheng Zhaozhao are very upright, those people seem to believe that as long as Cheng Zhaozhao's endorsement is disturbed, she will be unlucky.

Therefore, their firepower has not diminished at all.

At this moment, the Cheng Group's official Weibo forwarded the Weibo post from Cheng Zhaozhao's studio.

[ Even if all the resources of my eldest daughter are exhausted, it does not affect her wealth. Some people can take a break. 】

As soon as this Weibo post came out, it immediately shocked the entire Internet.

Cheng Zhaozhao...is the eldest lady of the Cheng family?

However, judging from all Cheng Zhaozhao's previous performances, everyone already knew that her identity was definitely not simple, so they were not too surprised. However, in this way, the group of people clamoring to boycott Cheng Zhaozhao seemed particularly ridiculous. .

[ After watching the monkeys on the Internet these days, I can only say that this wave is so cool. 】

【 If some people have nothing to do, go and pick up the excrement at the entrance of the village . I don't think you can reach the height of others in a few lifetimes, and you still want to stink others. ]

[ Do you think I will break through the defense? I laughed so hard. This is actually better. I will never buy any of Cheng's products from now on. ]

[+1, can't you just blacklist the Cheng family? These people are really funny. ]

[ Some people please understand that no matter how big a company is, it will always focus on customers. With all due respect, Cheng is seeking death this time. ]

It's funny that although a bunch of people were shouting and clamoring to boycott all products under the Cheng Group, shortly after Cheng posted on Weibo, his family The products were sold out immediately, and even the new products of the season released a few days later... even broke the highest sales volume.

Cheng Zhaozhao posted the comparison of sales data on Weibo with a smiling emoticon.

It's just so weird and weird.

[ I laughed so hard, some people really love to put gold on their faces. 】

【 I'm laughing so hard, shouldn't I boycott it? Didn't you blacklist Cheng? How come this has exceeded the highest sales volume? ]

[ That is to say, some people who were dancing a few days ago, why are they silent now? ]
  ...

So, those people who formed a group a a few days ago became the favorites of the entire Internet. When nothing happened, they would be pulled out and whipped.

This group of people became the laughing stock of the entire Internet. Of course they couldn't accept it because of their extremely strong self -esteem, but they couldn't beat Cheng Zhaozhao and scolded him, so they thought of the instigator of all this - Ding Xing.

So they went to Ding Xing's Weibo and expressed how he, a grown man, could be so pretentious and couldn't bear even a few words from a woman.

Look at Cheng Zhaozhao! A girl who was fucked like this didn't even break her guard. There was no comparison and no harm.

Ding Xing looked at the rebels and expressed that he was confused.

Very confused.

Who can tell him why he was scolded for no reason again?

Several previous partners even called him to tell him that they were terminating cooperation with him due to online incidents.

Ding Xing was helpless and furious, but there was nothing he could do.

He doesn't have the capital and means like Cheng Zhaozhao.
  *

night.

Cheng Zhaozhao's home is very lively.

She, Lin Yuan, Jiang Ting, Sister He, Cheng Sui, and Qin Qin.

Hot pot is something we can never get enough of. The three of us cooked a small hot pot at home and ate heartily.

This meal is to celebrate the victory against Ding Xing these days.

Both of these people helped a lot. Lin Yuan was busy collecting information about those who spread rumors, while Jiang Ting asked his subordinates to control public opinion and prevent the spread of unfounded pictures.

Just as those people thought, if the pictures were circulated, Cheng Zhaozhao's reputation would definitely be damaged.

Even though she didn't do anything wrong, that's just the way society is.

Today is also the day when "Xia Ru Yue" was broadcast. On the first day of broadcast, the results were very good. Cheng Zhaozhao's acting skills were also recognized, which laid the foundation for her future path.

In addition, news came that Zhang Xue was discharged from the hospital. I heard that she now opens a flower shop and has a fulfilling life.

The hot pot was steaming and steaming in front of Cheng Zhaozhao. Good things had happened one after another recently, and several people had drank some wine.

Sister He and the others drank too much and danced in the living room. Only Cheng Zhaozhao, Lin Yuan and Jiang Ting were left at the garden table.

It is always easy to think too much at night. Cheng Zhaozhao leaned on the stool and asked the two of them what their plans were for the future.

Lin Yuan raised his glass and seemed to feel something: "Zhaozhao, I feel very happy to be by your side. I will stay with you in the future until you retire."

Cheng Zhaozhao smiled, showing his white teeth.

Although the system no longer requires her to do tasks, she seems to enjoy her life in the entertainment industry. Just imagine that in the future, she will film more movies, meet more people, and also wants to enter the film industry .

Just thinking about it made her blood boil.

Cheng Zhaozhao raised his glass and touched it with him: "Then you may have to wait a long time."

Lin Yuan said, "It's just what I want."

Cheng Zhaozhao looked at Jiang Ting again.

The other party did not answer her question, but smiled lightly and said: "Just do whatever you want to do."

His life will still go according to plan, but in the future, there may be one more special person in his heart.

Sister He and the others sang a song, and Cheng Zhaozhao listened to the unpleasant singing and went out to serve the night.

The world is so big, and maybe in the future, she will encounter worse sellers and more powerful enemies, but the people she loves and love her are all around her.

What's there to be afraid of?

She will keep going until she reaches the top.

_____________________________________________
This completes the story. There are three extras which I shall try my best to find but until then thank you everyone for reading to the end.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR