Chapter 15- Have you been on the international stage?

Cheng Zhaozhao raised his eyebrows.

Earth design? What is this description?

The beauty of China has accumulated over thousands of years, and has been passed down through generations.

When it comes into this person's mouth, it becomes... dirt?

When he said this, the staff member's face darkened, but after all, Cai Quan was the boss, and she didn't dare to say anything at all.

Although anyone with a discerning eye can see what kind of person he is.

After all, Cheng Zhaozhao is not someone to be trifled with, and he has been very popular recently . After Cai Quan finished complaining, he decided to follow her for the first time. "Go and take her to change clothes."

Cheng Zhaozhao was about to leave when a young man suddenly broke into the studio.

" Cai Quan, even if you reject me, why are you insulting the Chinese style?!"

Judging from that appearance, he should be a designer who came to dome Aurora to apply for a job.

Cai Quan snorted coldly: "This group of domestic designers have never studied abroad, and their fashion vision is not cutting-edge. I understand this. But Aurora Dome is going international, and your stupid designs really have to go out. Foreigners are not allowed to laugh at the gate of our country!"

" Your design is different from the Aurora Dome's positioning. If you don't change your rubbish style, don't expect it to be adopted."

What else did the applicant want to say? But he was pulled down by the security guard.

Cheng Zhaozhao frowned. She thought about simply terminating the contract, but she didn't want to take advantage of someone like Cai Quan in vain.

The staff led her to the place where the clothes were stored. When she opened the door, she saw a stunning slim-fitting long skirt.

This is an extremely textured pure white waist-length floor-length skirt, hand-embroidered with dark green bamboo leaves. Probably some special fabric is used on the skirt to make it still look sparkling in a dim environment. sparkling.

It's beautiful, very oriental.

This was the reaction in Cheng Zhaozhao's mind when he saw it for the first time.

" Isn't it beautiful?" the staff member said, as if he was remembering something dejected, "If Teacher Xiao is still here... ugh."

The staff member was probably filled with sadness and began to vomit to Cheng Zhaozhao. Bitter water arises.

" Dome Aurora was founded by Cai Quan and Mr. Xiao. Mr. Xiao was the chief designer at first, and everyone liked the clothes he designed."

" But he was probably obsessed with design, and the power of the company was gradually taken over by Cai Quan. Later, after making money, Teacher Xiao was kicked out."

The staff member bit his lower lip: "Not only that, Cai Quan also suppressed Teacher Xiao so that he could not get any work at all."

" I am very happy today because Xiao The teacher's design can finally see the light of day. Thank you, Miss Cheng."

" By the way, I will take some photos and send them to Teacher Xiao later!"

Cheng Zhaozhao listened to the staff's chatter with a calm expression on his face.

After a while, she put on makeup and walked to the studio.

Almost instantly, everyone in the studio was attracted to her.