Chapter 31- It's all her brother's waste!

All over the network There was an uproar.

[ Did I read that right? Designer Cheng Zhaozhao?]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao nb! Someone was still searching for Sister Neihan Zhao in the morning, but she was slapped in the face at noon. I laughed to death hahahaha.]

[ Although it is I came here for Xiao Feng, but this skirt is so beautiful! It's almost the annual meeting at the end of the year, so I'll rush in first!]

[ Although this skirt does not have any obvious Chinese elements, it incorporates the Chinese atmosphere and noble spirit. Go in, Cheng Zhaozhao is so good at it!]

[ Someone in the morning really overstepped his bounds, and your muddle-headed sketch is not on the same level as this one.]
  ...

Ren Li was dumbfounded after witnessing the complete process., and then was overwhelmed by the violent surprise: "Zhaozhao, you are so awesome! "

What kind of fairy is she?!

" That's right. Ren Li suddenly seemed to remember something, "Can you give me a purchase quota for that dress ?"
  *

Of course Li Yan also saw this incident online.

Her first reaction was of course disbelief.

Can Cheng Zhaozhao design?

She clicked on Cheng Zhaozhao's group of photos. The girl's eyes were cold and arrogant, and the white peony concept dress she was wearing was astonishingly beautiful, as graceful and elegant as herself.

This skirt is beautiful, but Li Yan doesn't want to admit it.

She saved the picture and sent it to Tu Mengli, complaining: "What's so cool about such an ugly skirt?"

Cheng Zhaozhao's fans must be blind! After venting the jealousy in her heart, Li Yan felt a lot more relaxed.

Then she clicked on her circle of friends, intending to adjust her mood, but was suddenly stunned.

I saw that her brother actually forwarded Cheng Zhaozhao's picture in his circle of friends!

Li Ming: [It's a stunning dress. I look forward to seeing more potential Chinese designers.]

Not only that, Li Ming also forwarded it on Weibo!

As the chief designer of LM, there are certainly many people who pay attention to Li Ming, and now Cheng Zhaozhao has been attracted by it!

Li Yan was so angry that stars were shining in her eyes.

Whose brother are you?

She made a phone call.

As soon as the call was connected, Li Yan asked loudly: "Brother! Why did you forward Cheng Zhaozhao's group of pictures!"

Li Ming was a little confused by her yelling, and then his tone became serious.

" As a Chinese designer, I just admire her very much. We need more talented designers to carry forward Chinese culture!"

Li Yan's voice sounded a little crying: "Did you know that she put it in the show? How badly was I bullied?!"

Ever since she was little, whenever she cried, her brother would unconditionally comfort her.

But this time it's different.

" Yanyan, I took the time to watch your live broadcast." Li Ming's voice was a little disappointed, "Why don't you let her bully you? Didn't you notice? It was you who targeted others first. I have taught you to be generous to others since you were a child. But how did you do it?"

Li Yan still wanted to quibble: " But..."

" Stop talking, and more." At this point, his voice was a little angry.

" Yesterday you asked me to scrap the manuscript for you. I thought you were just playing it out of fun. I didn' t expect that you actually used it to create a female character. Yanyan, when did you get blinded by vanity?"

This is a fact. , Li Yan wanted to argue, but couldn't say a word.She only felt her cheeks were hot.

Li Ming sighed. Although this behavior disgusted him, she was still his biological sister.

He sighed: "In order to prevent you from being discovered, I have cleared all those waste manuscripts. I won't do it next time." "

Yes , thank you, brother." Li Yan thanked her in a low voice and hung up the phone.

Instantly, tears rolled down her face.

In the past, she thought that her brother was the person in the world who could understand her best and would obey her unconditionally.

But why did even her brother do this to her this time?

Li Yan felt abandoned by the whole world.

She cried and pulled out a treasured photo from her phone.

It was a secretly photographed picture. In the picture, Jiang Ting was wearing formal clothes, standing in front of the podium, with a tall and straight posture, deep eyebrows, and his whole portrait was shining.

Li Yan looked at this photo and felt miraculously comfortable.

This is her Bai Yueguang, the one she must get.

As long as she thinks about him, she will not be afraid of any obstruction.
  *

In the afternoon, the program team organized a tea tasting at a high-end teahouse in Yuncheng.

Yuncheng's tea is famous, and this teahouse is even more famous. Most people can't easily get an appointment. The director was able to come in to shoot because he knew the teahouse owner.

The teahouse is a private room design with antique decoration, and the lighting is not as dim as ordinary teahouses.

Cheng Zhaozhao walked along the corridor with the guests and bumped into two acquaintances.

But it wasn't Jiang Ting and Cen Yu.

Li Yan's eyes lit up, and her tone was full of surprise: "Jiang Ting!"

We can actually meet him here!

What a good day today is!

Li Yan's bad mood in the morning was instantly wiped away.

However, Jiang Ting didn't even look at her or speak. Instead, Cen Yu took the lead and said to Cheng Zhaozhao,

" Miss Cheng?! What a coincidence!"

Before Cheng Zhaozhao could speak, Li Yan stood beside her. He hurriedly interjected: "It's really a coincidence!"

Cen Yu glanced at her and didn't want to talk to her.

He knew this Li Yan.

She was such a rich and famous lady, but she didn't know what was wrong with her, but she wanted to fight with Jiang Ting.

She confessed to Jiang Ting before, but was rejected. Generally speaking, people who have a good idea will choose not to bother her anymore, right? But this eldest lady doesn't want to.

She thought that she was not perseverant enough and still pestered Jiang Ting in various ways. Wherever Jiang Ting was, she would be there. It was called a chance encounter, and it was her fate with him.

It was not until later that Jiang Ting found out that there was an assistant selling his itinerary, and the person who bought his itinerary from that assistant was Li Yan.

This assistant was fired, taken to court, and paid a sum of money. From then on, Jiang Ting became very cautious, and with this precedent, people around him did not dare to sell information anymore.

Even though this was the case, the eldest lady still didn't give up. She spent money everywhere to find out information, and in the end, she actually found out where Jiang Ting lived .

Every day after that, she squatted in front of Jiang Ting's house and brought him... breakfast.

Absolutely.

Cen Yu was puzzled. With this young lady's family background, wouldn't it be easy to get a man? Why not let Jiang Ting go?

Jiang Ting was very distressed and later simply changed his residence. Fortunately, the Yunjin Forest where he lived now paid special attention to privacy.

Then there was the private party.

When Jiang Ting received the invitation, the host of the banquet was very enthusiastic and promised that Li Yan would not participate.

Then, when he arrived at the scene, he saw a shy Li Yan.

She held a bottle of mineral water in her hand that did not suit her status, and handed it to Jiang Ting: "Jiang Ting, I am too weak, can you help me twist it?"

There were people around who kept making noises, saying something like "female" "Friends", "boyfriend power" and other words that make people feel embarrassed to the core of the earth.

Jiang Ting was completely annoyed.

He almost vomited if he refused, but the man in front of him. .. didn't seem to listen.

So he changed his approach and said with a cold face: "You don't have long hands? What bothers women the most is squeamishness."

Jiang Ting doesn't get angry often, and if he can be in his position, he must be flawless in his dealings with others.

Being forced to this point by this eldest lady, I don't know what to say.

After he said those words, he left the scene.

It was that banquet that made people in the circle secretly laugh at Li Yan.

But now it seems that she doesn't seem to care...

Cen Yu really doesn't want to talk to her, so he simply changes the topic and blows a rainbow fart: "Miss Cheng, that dress you designed is really amazing, I want to buy it directly. I'm wearing it, but it's a pity that I'm not a woman."

"Men can't wear skirts?" Cheng Zhaozhao heard this and chuckled, "If Cen Lu needs it, I'll have someone give you one right away."

" Don't, Don't..." Cen Yu turned pale and waved his hands hurriedly.

Li Yan doesn't 't care about Cen Yu, she only cares about Jiang Ting, and she wants to talk to him.

Jiang Ting seemed to sense that she wanted to talk, but he didn't know what shocking things she would say, so he quickly joined Cen Yu:

" Yes, it's very beautiful. The dress is, and so is the person."

Cen Yu:? ? ?

He seemed to have been struck by lightning Same, looking at Jiang Ting with wide eyes.

When did Jiang Ting comment on this kind of thing? !

" The same goes for skirts, and so do people."

Was it you, Jiang Ting, who said this?

Love makes people blind !

Cheng Zhaozhao didn't think much about it and just thought it was his compliment: "Thank you."

However, Li Yan, who knew Jiang Ting, didn't think so.

Like Cen Yu, she knew that Jiang Ting would not easily express his attitude towards such a fashion star.

Cen Yu and Cheng Zhaozhao were talking about something together, but Li Yan didn't hear it clearly.

All she knew was that Jiang Ting praised Cheng Zhaozhao and her dress!

What does this mean? It shows that Cheng Zhaozhao is a special existence in his eyes!

Li Yan suddenly had alarm bells ringing.

She hasn't given up after being rejected so many times. It's precisely because Jiang Ting is indifferent to everyone and doesn't have anyone of the opposite sex she's particularly close to, so she thinks she still has a chance.

But he praised Cheng Zhaozhao.

This is so wrong!

And Cheng Zhaozhao, that bitch, actually accepted his praise with a shy look!

When did you hook up with Jiang Ting?

No matter what, this person cannot be kept.

Otherwise, the subsequent development will be uncontrollable!

Thinking of everything related to Cheng Zhaozhao, Li Yan made up her mind.

Cheng Zhaozhao and her skirt deserve to die!

She quickly left the scene, walked to the bathroom, and dialed a number.

The other end was quickly connected.

Li Yan's voice was cold: "Buy me some marketing accounts, I want to make a bad name for someone."

The other end asked: "Who ?"

Her eyes were terrifyingly gloomy: "Cheng Zhaozhao."

" Buy more marketing accounts and marketing accounts. , just say that her skirt is copied, just give me the details, and it will look like that."

She emphasized: "Money is not an issue, just buy the notices all over the sky for me!"

Although Cheng Zhaozhao's skirt There is no plagiarism, but as long as things get too big and punches are thrown one after another, even white people can be smeared into black .

If she does this, it's up to her to die. Anyway, her reputation will definitely be ruined. At that time, whoever dares to praise her will think of the rumors of plagiarism and shut up.

The Internet is like this. If you want to kill someone, all you have to do is be willing to spend money.

The person over there responded and hung up the phone,and Li Yan breathed a sigh of relief.

She straightened her clothes, walked to the sink and patted her face to make sure her expression was normal, and then walked out of the bathroom.

Jiang Ting and Cen Yu had already left, and the guests entered the private room where the filming was held .

Li Yan entered the private room with a normal expression, sat in her seat, and looked at Cheng Zhaozhao intently.

She lowered her head and drank tea, hiding all the calculations in her eyes.
  Goodbye, Cheng Zhaozhao!
  *

Then, shortly after Li Yan hung up the phone, an anonymous post quietly appeared on the Internet.

[ I asked why the skirt designed by Li Yan looked so familiar. It turned out that I had seen it in her brother's interview video. 】

【 It's all her brother's scrap! ]