Daddy!!

EJ's POV

That night, after a week of being with clocksworth just trying to see my baby girl after her birth, I brung Blue home (the creepypasta household) with me. Jeff was the first one to come up to me and smile.

"She's a creepy alright" he said and smirked.

He was right, she looked like a creepypasta to. She was very pale and had gorgeous eyes. She had streak black hair and blue highlights. She was a beauty for sure. I held onto her until Sally come over.

"Can I hole her Eyeless?!? PLEASE!!!" She wined.

" No Sally" Slender came in and I did a quick and easy sign of relief, on the inside.

Ticci Toby came over with Hoodie and Maskey. They all stared at her for a second then Toby finally spoke up after a while. I zoned him out as I stared into her eyes, trying to imagine her dark future. What I saw was Jeff holding her on his shoulder and Ticci still being a brat. Sally and Slender would have a evening of tea with her and talk for hours on clothing, sorry Slender. She would be a killer like me and smile all the time.

"Welcome home little one" I said and opened my mask and kissed her little pale hand.

(4 years from now)

"Daddy!" Blue cried from the other room.

I ran in to find Sally ripping apart one of Blues teddy bears. I growled and grabbed Sally by the back of her shirt.

"Sally!" I yelled which made Slender come in and do the most epic facepalm I have ever seen him do in my entire time being here.

"Sally......." Slender said taking her from my grasp.

I reached down and took Blue into my arms. She wasn't crying but holding one of her toy dogs in her hand.

" You ok baby girl" I said as I closed the door and took off my mask.

" She ripped up Crawly!" Blue said and held onto my shirt for dear life.

" It's ok baby. I'm sure uncle Jeff will replace it" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Sally isn't nice!" She said and looked up at me.

" I know honey. Do you want to play with Smile Dog and uncle Jeff?" I asked and she squealed and wanted down from my arms.

I put my mask back on and held her little hand. I looked down at her little black dress and smiled under the mask.

"Something the matter daddy?" She said and smiled, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

" Not at all little one" I picked her up and out her on my side as we went down the stairs to Jeff's room.

""""""""""""""

10 views 2votes till next chapter