A whole new world for sure

"i can't believe it!" i jumped up and down in excitement.

"Thanks Blue" Jane said as she hugged me lightly.

I felt a arm wrap over my shoulder and it pulled me into a hug. Laughing had hugged me tightly but loose enough not to hurt me. i guess over the last 6 weeks me and laughing had started up a relationship of more then friends but not dating. it was a great feeling.

"Blue i know that your still getting over Nick." he brushed my hair back so it wasn't in my eyes.

"Im sorry laughing" i looked up at him.

he didn't yell or laugh at me but smiled and kissed my forehead.

my dad cleared his throat and talked loud enough for everyone to hear him.

"Not only that but Blue turns 17 tomorrow!" i forgot.

though i care for a lot of things, my birthday was just non of my concern. i didn't care for parties, or presents, so my birthday never really stuck out as a day.

" We must have a party" Slender said happily turning his pale face towards me.

" Um...I..." I looked up at Laughing.

"How about a small party, nothing to big just family and friends and I'm sure Rake wouldn't mind wiping up a small batch of cupcakes. " He smiled down at me.

"That sounds good" i smiled a real smile.

After we were al dismissed to go out of this family meeting i was surprised to feel Laughing tugging me towards the door.

"I want to show you sometime" he said and handed me my phone and my favorite tennis shoes.

He pulled me along into the forest. i laced up my shoes as i hopped on one foot fallowing behind. i squealed as he pulled me into his chest and he ran. the forest surrounding us a blur. it was a beautiful sight watching everything around me seems to flash right by.

"I am a clown as you know." he looked forward as i looked up at him. "I want to show you how i really look"

was he join to show me the true colors to his killing methods?

i had looked away and when i had turned back the blackness from Laughing's hair had started draining away to a red/orange color and his nose was turning multiple beautiful colors. it was just the start.

Laughing started to slow down and blinked multiple times as his eyes as well lost the grey and turned green. we arrived somewhere far away from the Creepy household for sure. there was a lake that stretched for miles on end and sand was everywhere. where am i?

i looked out at the place and when i turned around Laughing Jack was as colorful as anything i had ever seen.

"Where are we?" i ran up to him and hugged him loosely around the neck.

"This is was they call a beach. i walked into your room and saw pictures of the beach on your walls. so for your early birthday present i wanted to make sure you got to see a beach" he wrapped his one open arm around me.

"Thank you so much"

-------------

I've updated like 3 times this week and I'm soooo enjoying it! 

 the next chapter will not be a chapter actually it will just be be their day at the beach so.

hope you all loved the chapter!

like <3 comment <3 share <3

-Kit <3<3