My savior is a creepypasta

My throat stung like crazy and my hands were tied behind me. The bag was still over my head so the sounds coming from the people where muffled.

"She.....one.....called.....huh?" I couldn't make out the rest of the words.

I coughed and squealed as the bag was removed from my head and bright light shot through the air.

"Blue" I opened one eye and growled loudly as I saw who it was.

Ben drowned and some other creepypasta's.

"Your no Creepypasta Blue" Ben grabbed my hair ruffly.

"Agreed" Ticci Toby looked at me.

"I am!" I growled and snapped at Bens hand.

"Your part human!" Ben tipped the chair over and I sell on my side,

I grunted in pain as pain stuck through my cheek.

I fiddled with the ropes around my hands and felt Ben pick me back up and set the chair strait. He looked at me in the eyes and growled. He started dragging my chair to an open window.

"Just die Blue" Ticci grabbed my hair as the chair tipped to show me how high the building was.

"I will live and prove I'm a creepypasta" the chair tipped further and I squinted.

I would be safe when I hit the bottom because there where people down here. I could hear them and see them though nobody else could.

The chair tipped further almost over the edge, almost to the point where if Ben let go I would fall. Ben let go and in a split second in which I was turned on my side, Nick barged through the door.

"Scat!" Ben and the rest where gone before I fell past the window.

"Blue!!!!!!" He was a few second to late and I was completely air born.

I closed my eyes knowing that the fall was going to be hard. Either I was going to live or I was going to die.

There was a tug at my sweater, and as soon as I opened my eyes, Nick was over me strapping something to the chair.

"Blue" he wasn't crying, but on the verge of it.

"I'm sorry" in that instant the air was slowing down around me.

A giant sheet was attacked to the chair like a parachute. Nick was holding on to the sides of the chair and looked at me with eyes like none other I've ever seen.

Then with one hand he had removed it and held my shoulder and leaned close to my face.

"I love you blue"