I love you daddy!

EJ's POV

We walked down the long flight of stairs to her uncle Jeff's room.i still held her little, pale cold hand and smiled on the inside. My little girl smiled and jumped next to me.

"Uncle Jeff!!" She ran to the door and knocked a few times.

Jane was the one to answer. Blue came back and hid behind me.

"Who is it Jane?" I could hear Jeff say in the background.

"Some girl with black hair and blue streaks" Jane said in disguise..

I growled at her as Jeff come out. Jeff grabbed her arm tight and said something into her ear. Jane started crying and ran back to her room.

"Now what did u say Jeffrey" I said and laughed,

Jeff growled and punch me hard in the arm. Blue walked up to Jeff and kicked him in the knee.

"Be nice uncle Jeff!" She said angrily.

"Sorry little one" Jeff smiled as he reached down and put Blue on his side. "What's up?"

"They sky?" Blue said slightly confused.

Both me and Jeff laughed and almost fell over laughing. Jeff held onto Blue as he kissed her forehead. She giggled and kissed her uncle Jeff's cheek. Smile dog came out and scratched at Jeff's feet. Jeff looked down and looked back at Blue.

"Hey my little Blueberry. Want to ride Smile dog" when Jeff said that Blue started to wine.

"Uncle Jeff! Sally ripped up my teddy bear!!" I could see tears in her eyes.

"Awwwww I'm sorry Blueberry. You know what!" Jeff said and smiled. "I'll get you a better one. Deal?"

"Deal!" Blue said and wrapped her little arms around Jeff.

Smile dog sat still as Jeff put Blue in the dogs back. Blue rode off with Smile dog. I smiled and walked over by Jeff.

"Is she really your daughter......." Jeff looked at me and would of frowned if it weren't for his carved cheeks.

"Yeah. Yes she really is" I looked down and frowned.

"Who's the mom?" He said looking at me.

I looked down and bit my bottom lip.

"Her name was Lily. Lily Kelsy Cardinal" I said and fiddled with my gloves.

"What happened to her? Where you guys married?" Jeff said and held out his hands in a 'explain' movement.

"6 years ago I meet a human, a human named Lily. I was sent to kill her, and I was going to for sure. She looked at me with such eyes of warmth. She didn't flinch when she saw me, but she smiled. We spent one year hanging out and I kept loving her each day. That night I stayed the night and went home before the light came up. I didn't see her for a week, but when I did come back she was already you know before I had the chance to leave her. So when she delivered Blue.......she passed away. I ruined her whole life Jeff. I did take her life in the end" I said as the black started to ooze from my mask.

"Dude you did what no other creepy could. Look you have one beautiful daughter and that's just great!" Jeff said and smiled.

"Thanks" I said and smiled.

We sat there and smiled at Blue and Smile dog for a good thirty minutes.

(That night)

I laid a sleeping Blue down in her little bed. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"I loved you daddy" she said and smiled a little bigger.

" I love you to baby" I took off my mask and smiled.

She feel back asleep and I walked out.