Wedding Day prep

I woke up with tight hands around my waist. I turned my head so it was resting on his chest.

"Blue come here baby" he was talking in his sleep again.

"I'm here, don't worry" his eyes flittered open and he smiled widely.

" I know" he kissed me sloppily.

"Oh yuck" I smiled. "happy weeding day!"

I squirmed out of his grasp as I heard a knock on the door. I ran over and was greeted by hugs by Jane and Clocksworth. Sally was slowly making her way down the hallway sleepily.

"Hi guys" I looked over at Laughing for help but he was putting on a shirt before others noticed.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" Jane smiled widely. "You get married in less then 6 hours!"

I ran to the clock.

"Shoot!" I ran to the changing room. "Come on guys!"

I stumbled into the room and sat down in a chair that had my name card on it and looked into the mirror.

a friend on Jane's , a hair stylish, came in with our dresses and firmly told us to put them on slowly. I came out and almost tripped in my heels. I sat back down in my chair as she started doing my hair and make-up.

LJ's POV

I started putting on nicer clothes until Jeff came in.

"oh come on" he threw me a new suit coat. " wear this"

I slipped my older one off and put this one on. it fit nicely and the tie matched. Eyeless came in a few minutes later with blue and black roses in his hand.

"I'm going to go see Blue, we have about 45 minutes till she's all yours" he smiled and left as smoothly as he came in.

I wish I could see her sooner. its been over 5 hours since I saw her this morning. At her birthday party I remember eyeless being worried that I would be asking her to soon and that she might break my heart. I was so happy when she said yes.

" Hey thanks guys a lot for everything." Jeff looked surprised.

"Well of course. She's EJ's daughter and my niece so, hurt her and we'll kill you" he laughed a little and slipped his knife in his back pocket.

time for the wedding.