Jk jk

After pulling Nicks lazy but to the bus stop I could see the bus round the corner. Nick, who was barley even awake, perked up and growled at some boys near by.

"Yah she's so weird, blue hair and all" I could hear them and pulled Nick onto the bus.

"Blue..." He looked at me.

I had gotten used to the teasing by now. I sat near the driver and Nick sat behind me. I was used to everything, anyone had said by now.

"Blue" my friend Cynthia say by me.

"Oh hey Cynthia" I gave her a fake smile.

She looked a bit worried but smiled back.

"Did you hear about the shooting across the street" I froze. "There where three guys going around shooting, this morning"

I got up but Nick grabbed my arm,

"Sit down, you can't find them" I growled at him.

"Don't tough me" I wiped away from him and ran off the bus just as the doors where closing.

"Jeff!!!" I started running back to the house as fast as possible.

I could hear more gun shots then what I thought I heard on the bus. I knew about the shootings and the fact that they were near my house I had to make sure I got Sally out of the way and saved anyone I could.

I opened the front door to find things on fire. The couch ablaze with purple and blue flames. Jeff was swinging his knife at a hooded figure, Dad was attempting to swing around a knife and a gun at the same time. 10 intruders. They all smelled of the forest. Humans.

I jumped and tackled one of them pulling the knife I had gotten for my birthday out of its sleeve. I held it to its throat when I felt a jab into my right shoulder. I slit the throat of the intruder I was on then I felt the end of the gun to my head. I re-sleeved  my knife and got up quietly.

"Got her" he said in a low raspy voice.

The others turned and looked.

"Blue!" Jeff and Dad had said as I screamed in pain from the knife being removed from my shoulder,

I felt a straw bag fall over my head.

In an instant I was dreaming about what would happen to me.

-------------

Sorry for the lack of updates! How did you guys like the chapter!

Comment and Like 💜💜