I didnt feel a thing. Until now

(Advance 2 years)

EJ's POV

Sally has been missing for almost 2 years now. Slender has been a nervous wreak...... He has been going out during the night and killing more and more people than usual.

"Happy Birthday Blue!" Jeff yelled out. "My little blueberry is already 6! Dang I'm old!"

"No your not uncle Jeff!" Blue giggled and hugged him tight.

Today was Blues 6 birthday. Slender bent down and picked up Blue and put her on his shoulder.

" Happy birthday Blue." He said with laughter but also sadness.

I could sense that Blue wanted to cry for Slender due to the loss of his little girl Sally. I looked around Sally's room and frowned under the mask. Her evil teddy bear was staring at the wall. He was grieving for the loss of his owner. That was it. I was going to find Sally.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Blue's POV (I know you all where waiting for this 😝)

I had a wonderful birthday. Uncle Jeff got me a shiny knife while daddy got me firecrackers! Slender got me a necklace made of a blue flower and I got some other stuff from Rake, Clocksworth and the others. It was 11pm by the time the party was over and I was in bed.

"Happy birthday little one" daddy said as he lifted his mask.

"Dad can I wear your mask?" I said and looked hopeful.

He smiled and put a different mask on my face. It was one like his with the blue mask and black eyes.

" A gift from mommy" he said as he lifted the mask off and kissed my cheek.

He put the mask on my nightstand and walked to the door.

"Night daddy" I said as he shut off the light and walked out.

I giggled on the inside and slipped on my new mask. I put on my satchel and put my firecrackers, explosives and my tinker toys. I put the knife in it holder on my side. Creaking the door, I watched my dad to his room. After the click of the door locking, I scurried to Sally's room.

" Ok bear, talk" I said growling at him.

" She went south at first, I don't know about now. She didn't feel loved by anyone." He said and pointed outside the window. "Bring my master back please"

I nodded and jumped out the window. The way down was terrible, sliding my feet in a position I could hear popping from my knees and my ankles. Ugh now I feel so old, and I was only 6! Jumping down I landed onto the grass and ran at top speed south. I tried to smell for her but every scent I picked up was sooooo weak or frail. Holding onto the knife for the sense of protection I could feel the mask being cold agents my cheeks. I ran until I picked up the scent of fresh, and I mean really fresh blood. I looked at my watch. I had ran over 98 miles in 2 hours. Holy crap.

I was tackled by a figure dressed in black. I slipped out the knife and rolled over so the figure was under me. Holding the knife to its throat, it stopped squirming.

"Sally?" I said and tried to play it cool.

"What do you want" it said and took off the hood.

It was defiantly Sally but her hair was a lot longer and her dress had a lot of stains on it.

"Sally!" I almost cried as I hugged her tight, dropping the knife.

"Piet the heck off of me!" Yep the old Sally was there.

"Sorry for this" I said grabbing the knife by the blade and hitting her hard in the head with the handle of the blade.

My hand dripped blood as another figure dropped down and started shooting arrows at me. I picked up Sally and put her on my back, throwing my knife and the figure. I hit it in the leg and I ran for dear life.

" Sally everyone loves you and misses you!" I said as she started getting back to consciousness. "Slender misses you!"

I could hear Sally starting to cry as I felt a pain in my leg. That person threw my knife back at me and it hit me and the back of the leg. I ran as fast as possible back to the creepy household. Another pain came through my lower back. An arrow.

I put Sally down and handed her my knife for protection since her bear was at home. Those two could only kill together.

Pulling the firecrackers out of my bag. The Dark hooded figure let out a chuckle.

" What are those. Toys?" It said still chuckling.

"Nope." I ran into s circle around the figure throwing the firecrackers it it.

They exploded on impact to the monster/person. It knelt down on one knee. It started twirling and aimed itself at Sally. It shot an arrow.

Sally's POV

I started to scream as I saw the arrow come at me. I knew I couldn't defend myself so I closed my eyes. I gave it a minute but when I opened my eyes Blue was right there. Blood dripped infront of her, I could see it fall from her black clothing.

She tossed me back her phone and looked at me and smiled through her tears of pain.

"Call Slender. The figures gone." She collapsed infront of me, at least a dozen arrows sticking out from her chest and legs.

She protected me out of all people. I opened the phone and dialed a triple call between me,Jeff,Slender and EJ.

"Help!" I screamed into the phone.

"Sally!?" They said in unison.

"It's Blue she needs Help!" I started crying as I hung up the phone.

I crawled over and placed my hand on Blues.

"It's going to be ok Blue, hang in there!" I said as the three boys come over.