School

I dressed in a plaid skirt and a black blouse. I did my hair into fresh curls, my blue skirt matching my blue and black ombré hair.

"You look amazing" my dad came in.

"Shut up and leave me alone" I walked out grabbing my bag from my bed,

"Well yah I guess I do have a 15 year old" I could hear him sigh and growl at me.

I grabbed an kidney from the fridge and ate it quickly without getting myself dirty. I packed my kidney supplements and rushed out the door without speaking to anyone.

"Bye Blue!" Sally said as she boarded the bus to the creepypasta school.

I got on the human bus and say in the first seat for the sophomores. I was well educated and didn't even need to got I school but my school only let me test out of freshman
classes,

I sat there and played with a strand of my hair and growled at nothing. Stupid dad, stupid uncle Jeff, stupid..... I wanted to continue my thought when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Another sophomore I thought then i looked at him. He was gorgeous in every way shape and form.

"Names Dark. Can I sit here?" He looked at me and smiled.

I nodded unsure what words might come out if I opened my mouth. He just sat down and pulled out his phone. I pulled out mine and texted Sally hopping she would answer.

*Dude cute guy alert*

*really?!?*
*is he human 😨😷*

*yah....sadly*

I turned my phone off as the bus pulled into the school entrance.