Smile!

The rest of the gang was at the bottom of the building and surrounded us when the chair, that I was still attached to, touched the floor. Dad engulfed me in hugs while Jeff used his knife and unattached my form the chair. Slender came walking out with Ben and Ticci and the others that held me hostage in his long arms.

I let out a loud growl and Nick held my shoulders so I wouldn't rip them to shreds.

"Her mother's human!" Ben yelled.

Dads face twisted in anger under his mask and I could tell because he always cooks his head a little to the right when he does this. Slender grabbed Ben roughly and Ticci and handed the rest to Jeff.

Jeff motioned for us to come over.

I looked at them in the state they were in.

"My name is Jane" a younger girl about the same age a Jeff. "I was taken hostage as well, I'm Jeffrey's girlfriend"

"My name is Masky" a doll faced boy said. "I was payed big bucks to help capture you"

"My names Hoodie" his hood was a bright orange as he tipped his head down. "I and Masky where both behind Ticci and his decisions. He offered to help us with our money situation"

And the last person was the one who surprised me the most. A clown?

"My names Laughing Jack" he smiled. "If it's to kill someone I'll do anything"

He took my hand and smiled.

"such pale skin you have there" he laughed.

"yes I have very pale skin I've been told" Nick gripped my shoulders harder in defense.

The four talked to Jeff for a long time then agreed to leave me be until we get back to the creepy estate.

Slender returned an hour later with Ben and Ticci fallowing him in a since of shame.

"He stripped them of their creepypasta feeling." Nick told me growling. "They deserve it"

I ran from Nicks grasp and up to Slender.

"You can't do that!" Slender looked down at me.

"Why?" he looked a little angry but seeing as if I have no idea how he talks with no mouth or even a face I really couldn't tell.

"That's what they are." I growled. "You have no right to take that from them. It was a mistake. People deserve second chances"

"Honey" EJ looked at me in confusion. "They tried to kill you"

"it doesn't matter. I'm here, alive." I looked at slender.

He looked at Ben and Ticci and nodded. Their eyes looked at me in surprise.

"You can continue as creepypastas under the watch of Blue for the time being" I smiled and hugged them both which made them startled.

I smiled and stood in front of them.

"I'm Blue" I said calmly. "I'm EJ's daughter. Hope we can be friends"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Kit here. If I'm missing anyone's fav creepypasta feel free to comment their names and a summary of their past.

Thanks to the Private Messenger for reminding me about Ticci, Ben, Masky, Jane, Hoodie, and Laughing Jack.

Also, who thinks about Blue and Nick dating. Or should she be with someone else.

ALSO 2x: can someone please comment Nicks story?!

Thank you everyone for finally reaching over 1,000 views!!!

Like, Comment or even share!

-Kit