Day At the Beach

Laughing took my hand and smiled.

"i hope you don't mind the water little one" he said and i squealed.

he wrapped his long arm around my waist and put me over his shoulder. I was wearing a baggy tank and shorts so I'm not exactly sure if I am water ready but I have no choice.

I laughed as he throws me into the water. Salty water hits my nose as I kick to reach the top if the water. Laughing jumps in and laughs at me as I make a face.

"Never tasted salt water?" I shook my head and he laughed harder. "Sorry Blue"

I smiled and splashed him and he splashed back happily.

After our well my arms got tired I swam back to shore and laughing picked me up again.

"I have legs you know" he just started running again.

I heard it, maybe not as fast as he did but humans were getting on the beach that we where at. We where going back to the House.

"Mind if I just hang out with you in your room?" He looked at me as he sat me down at the door

"Sure." I smiled a little. " I don't mind"

I mosey my way into the kitchen as Dad and Jeff stopped me.

"Blue do you like Laughing" Jeff looked concerned and dad had his stupid mask on so I couldn't tell.

"Uh yah I guess I do" I turned my head "why"

"He's a good Creepy Blue but we really need you to keep yourself safe. Don't let him hurt you" I hot mad.

"What just like Nick!" Eyeless took off his mask.

" You know what I mean baby. Your growing up and almost 17" he smiled a little. "Just be safe"

"Ok." I smiled a little. "Thanks dad"

They both walked away and I grabbed a kidney and made my way up the long stairs to see Laughing draping over the railing.

"Blue" he moped. "I love you alot."

I staggered back a little.

"I love you too"