Wedding Day

Blue's POV

My dad handed me the beautiful flowers and smiled.

"Your all grown up" he frowned a little.

"I love you daddy" I gave him a quick hug.

"I love you to babydoll" he took my hand and kissed hit softly.

We walked down the hall with Jane, Clocksworth and Sally. My dad had my hand cupped in his gently, as if I was still a small child. when we had reached where I was supposed to walk through, the music started in which the crowd that my father and everyone at the creepypasta household must of had contacts all around the world, stood up. Jane and Jeff made their way and Clocksworth and Ben walked down and took their places.

"Are you ready" My dad looked at me without his mask on.

Sally had started to make her way down the isle with black rose pedals.

"Yah dad I think I'm ready for this" I kissed his cheek as he interlocked our arms.

the music changed, and so did my life.

1 year later.

I fiddled with my ring as Laughing smiled at me from a distance. Today was our day on the beach with everyone. For a recap of the last year, Jane had given birth to two kids, twin girls. Jacklyn and Kat, identical in every shape and form. Jane and Uncle Jeff had gotten married not long after me and Laughing. My dad has decided to start travel where ever he wanted to go. Slender and the rest of the gang moved the house closer to the beach so that we had our own private place to swim and have fun.

As for me and Laughing, we have been extremely happy with our new life together. Nick is still serving a sentence in a human jail, locked up for good. Or at least I hope so....

Also, me and Laughing have been talking about something.

We're going to have our own kids.

-------------------

this is the last chapter sadly!

I hope you guys liked the story. I had so much fun writing about Blue and everyone.

so what do you think of the story.

if I do update the story at all it will be clarifications between some of the things happening. Like, whos Blue's Mom.

like<3 comment<3 share<3

-KIT