a peck on the cheek

I sat at my desk, in my room and did my homework. Yes when your a sophomore you get homework on the first day. I blasted music threw my earphones so I didn't even notice there what's a knock on the door. Finally when the song had ended I heard the knock on the door.

I got up and opened the door a little.

"Hi Jeff what's up" he didn't seem happy.

"Your friend is here" I raised and eyebrow and saw Nick over his shoulder.

Oh great.

"Hey Nick" I smiled and opened the door all the way.

"Nick will be staying with us for a while" my father announced. He's taking Sally's room for the time being so do you mind if she rooms with you for a while"

Sally scoffed and growled. She was pissed off.

"Sure I don't mind" I looked at Sally.

"Mind if you and I study for the next next week" Nick just barged right in my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

Dad walked off and I sat at my desk.

"So how did you actually get here" I looked at him as my side bangs fell in front of my face like they always do.

"I fallowed you" he got up and moved my bangs behind my ear.

"Why?" I was blushing like a mad man

"Why not. Creeps just don't go to a human school for no reason" he grinned.

"I ran away to save a friend and I got in huge trouble"  Nick burst out into laughter

I sighed and got onto finishing my English, when u felt something cold touch my cheek. I turned a bright red when Nick had smiled and walked out of my room. I have only meet the guy for less then 24 hours and he has already kissed my cheek.

This is going to be interesting.

-------

The next morning I woke up early and walked down stairs to make breakfast, when my dad was already sitting talking to uncle Jeff. I grabbed a heart from the freezer and softly woke up Smile Cat to eat. She got up at the heart and went back to bed so fast my eyes couldn't keep up. Smile dog looked up at Jeff and wined for food.

"Why are enough so happy" my dad looked at me.

"I woke up on the wrong side of the bed last, when I slept on the floor" I giggled but finish cooking up some kidney from the night before.

"Go wake Nick please" I dint even notice the black eye Jeff had. "Me and Jack already tried.

I sighed and walked up to Sally room and knocked on the door.  Nick opened the door after a few more knocks and took a swing which I easily threw aside.

"Get up schools starts" his eyes went wide open as he realized it was me.

"Sorry Blue" he said softly. "I didn't sleep well last night and I thought it was Jeff and Jack again.

"It's fine" I smiled. "Now hurry up or I'll end up late"