SHES GONE!!

EJ's POV

I sat on my bed for a while and  talked to myself.

"She's my angel and I must protect her." I clenched my fist. "after Lily died I promised I would do anything in my power to make sure she's happy!"

I laid back and put my mask on my side table. I smiled and fell in a sleep. This is what really startled me. When I fell asleep, I dreamed of Lily.

"Hello" she said with such a gentle voice.

"Lily?" I said and ran to her and hugged her tight, feeling as if everything was as it should be again.

Lily had long blue hair, and it was natural which always surprised me. She had such bright  green eyes and pearl white teeth which were always showing as she smiled. I held her close to me holding onto fear she would disappear again until she dropped in my arms almost as the ground was pulling her in.

"Take care of her! She needs you, now and forever. I need you to let me go. She needs you!" she said and cried into my shoulder as she was trying to give me a last hug.

"No! She needs you Lily! Come home with me!" I yelled.

The ground shook and a opening to a dark place filled with darkness and fear. Lily started to fall into the dreadful place as I quickly grabbed her cold hand into mine fearing it would be the last time I would ever be with her.

"Take care of her! She needs you, now and forever. Let me go, I'll always be with you both" she said repeating herself with a smile only tears strolled down her cheeks.  

I wanted to scream to her to never leave again or to stay a little longer but my hand was slipping.

" I love you Lily!" I said as her hand slipped from mine.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I woke up in a panic as sweat dripped from my face. I looked at the clock, it was already 6am. Time to start the day.

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face and dried it off with a towel. I couldn't shake myself from my horrible dream of Lily going to that terrible place. Or that I might of been the reason she was going there. I drug myself to my closet and threw on some black jeans, a black shirt and a black sweatshirt (my normal day clothes). As I went over to my nightstand and put on my mask I heard a faint knock on the door.

"Daddy? You awake?" My little Blue said.

"Coming baby" I said as I ran over to the door and waited just a second as she was beginning to sound like her mother each growing day. I opened up the door and knew that everything would be alright as I still had her.  "Hi baby girl"

I picked her up and tickled her little tummy. She squealed and laughed as her uncle Jeff came out and had a killer look on his face.

"Blue go to your room for a second" Jeff said as I put her on the floor.

Blue ran off and slammed her door shut, shutting a door nicely was just a human thing.

"What is it Jeff?" I said as I growled on the inside.

"It's Sally, she's missing."