History lessons

HEY GUYS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT MY GRAMMAR MIGHT BE BAD AND THE SPELLING MIGHT BE OFF BUT THESE MESSAGES ABOUT IT NEED TO STOP. (I WRITE FOR FUN NOT FOR A 5 STAR JOB) KEEP YOUR BAD COMMENTS TO YOURSELF! THANKS YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS AND ALL THE AMAZING VIEWS! WE HAVE FINALLY REACHED 2,000 VIEWS!!!!! <3 <3

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!

-Kit <3

..........

i pulled away as fast as possible as Nick starting turning a bright red.

"Nick it's not what it seems!" i pulled my arms up in defense.

"i know Blue" Nick charged at Laughing Jack with the full force of the football player inside of him.

Jeff and dad also round the corner to see what all the commotion was about. Nick took the first swing as Laughing seemed to disappear in thin air. one of his well known moves. i grabbed ice by the arm only for him to swing around and hit me hard in the face.

i went flying back into a wall. hearing the boards and one of my ribs break on impact.

"Blue!!!" my dad ran up to me.

but i wasn't the only one who was hurt. the damage to my body was only minor because laughing jack was right behind me.

(2 days later)

my eyes were burning and my throat was parched. i moved my head a little to see Laughing still unconscious laying in the bed next to mine.

"she's awake!" Clocksworth came running in and looked at me.

"How are you feeling Blue" she grabbed a clipboard and looked at the fluid bags.

"what happened?

"how are you feeling Blue"

"im ok" i Lied.

"do you remember what happened to you" i looked down as my whole upper chest was covered in bandages and half of my face was as well so seeing out of one eye hurt.

"please inform me"

my dad walked through the door and held my hand.

"Ill have Eyeless tell you." she left swiftly and started a conversation with Jeff.

"hi baby" he smiled at me.

"hi daddy" i smiled wight eh half of me that still worked.

"He hit you pretty hard. you went flying backwards and laughing got in front of the wall so that your hit wouldn't be as hurtful to you. he is still in a slight coma. " i moved my hand to my mouth.

right....nick had hit me in the face which was enough to hurt me and send me flying and even i didn't see that LJ had gotten in the way of the wall.

"is he going to wake up" my open eye started tearing up as i slowly moved my head to look at Laughing Jack.

"Clock says he should of woken up by now. I'm so sorry honey i should of done something." i turned again to look at dad.

"what are my injuries and where is nick?"

"two shattered ribs, twisted wrist and a slight head concision and bruised everywhere mostly." he sighed and looked at me. "Nick had been stripped of his creepypasta life and is serving a sentence on 4 years in jail at a human jail"

----------

OMG PLOT TWIST!!!!!!

hope you guys loved the chapter!

like <3 comment <3 share <3

-KIT <3