Surprise!

i changed into one of my favorite shirts that dad had given me when i was thirteen which back then was super duper baggy. now it fits comfortably around me. i walked out and looked into the mirror to fix and reapply my makeup. Laughing slipped his face into my neck and his long arms wrapped around my waist. finishing my cat eyes we made our way down stairs after he laid a kiss on my cheek.

"Happy birthday my wonderful girlfriend" he smiled and kisses my cheek

I walked into the kitchen and out of no where my father hugged me tightly. 

"Happy birthday princess!" he smiled and lifted me off my feet.

"Ek" I smiled "good morning daddy"

there were pancakes and waffles with icecream everywhere. the smell of everything was simply amazing and mouthwatering.

After breakfast, Slender asked if I would want to open my presents.

"Of course I do!" I said happily.

Sally had walked up with a little box in hand and smiled a little to large for my liking. Thanking her for the gift I carefully opened it to find a locket inside with two pictures, one of me and one of her.

"Happy Birthday Blue" she gave me a quick hug and sat by me with her teddy bear in her lap.

Jeff and Jane walked up and put a medium size box in front of me. opening it I smiled widely as I pulled out a new bed quilt. I hugged Jeff and Jane, but her lighter due to her baby.

Throughout the day, I was given a lot of gifts, Slender gave me a full scholarship to Creepy College, Ticci Masky and Hoddie gave me keys to a car they had won online, Dad gave me a credit card with so much money I couldn't count, Smile cat and Smile dog gave me a kidney, Ben gave me a watch that was so cool, Clockswork gave me books on nursing, and Rake had baked the best cake I have ever tasted.

  Laughing and dad had left together for a few minutes during the party which worried me a lot. Everyone was at the party even Slenders brothers. Man where they so funny.

But the real surprise to my party was when Laughing came in with dad smiling. everyone in the room became silent as the lights went out for the first time tonight. then when I looked to the celling beautiful lights became lite and red rose petals started falling. My hands covered my mouth.

"Blue" Laughing wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Will you marry me ?" 

---------------------

Surprise!

Sadly to you all I am going to be ending the story in 2 more parts.

Hope you all like the story!

Like<3 Comment <3 Share <3

-Kit