I Love You

4 months later

I fiddled with my wedding ring as I sat there with Sally as she rummaged threw her drawer for her wallet.

"Sally, you know I'm the one buying the dresses right" I giggled to myself as she started throwing things everywhere.

Sally was going to be our flower girl, and for my brides maids I have Clocksworth and Jane. Laughing is having Slender do the ceremony and rings. His guys are Jeff, Ben and Ticci.

Sally jumped up and down as she found her wallet in her teddybears hands.

"That wasn't nice Teddy" She took my hand as we ran out of her room.

"Have fun girls" Laughing, laughed with my dad as they disgusted something with Jeff.

Jane and Clocksworth were arguing about something when I finally reached the car.

"No I'm the maid of honor!" Jane yelled.

"Oh my lord you two" I grumbled "both of you are"

Both huffed and puffed as they got into the back seat of my car.

After a brief drive we arrived at tailor for a fitting for us all.

4 hours later we were all dressed for early pictures so that when we get to the weeding in a month we won't have to worry about everything but just pictures with us in makeup and fancy hair styles.

I slipped back into Jack's shirt and my sweatpants with converse. I threw my hair up into a sloppy pony tail and drove us home. Sally was sleep on Janes shoulder in the back as me and Clocksworth talked about my scholarship. I was going to go into writing but I've decided to bring good and do nursing.

Walking in the door Clocksworth carried Sally and Jane went strait to Jeff. I slipped my shoes off and made my way to my room for a shower. I walked in my room to be greeted with hugs.

"Hi sweets" he kisses me briefly and smiled.

"You taste like cherrys" I grinned.

"I eat alot of cherry flavored things" he kissed my cheek. "We need to talk about our wedding plans babe"

I nodded and he catapulted hi self on the bed. Crawling in after, I sat in his lap as he rested his head on my shoulder.

''''''''''''''''''"""""

Hey guys! Actully there will be more chapters then I said but it will be ending soon.

I have a spoiler alert!!!!

There will be a second book with Blue and Laughing Jack's kids.

So here are the bride, bridesmaids and flower girl dresses. The ring is in the top photo

Thx!!!!

Like <3 comment <3 share <3

Kit <3

Brides

Bridesmaids

Bridesmaids

Flower girl

Flower girl