Creepy on the way

being stripped of your creepypasta title must of destroyed Nick from the inside out. i laid my head back as Clock came strolling back inside the room.

"Oh my gosh" i poked over as LJ started moving and moaning.

"Laughing" i flew myself out of my bed only to crumble back down on the floor clutching my broken ribs.

Clock ran over and sat me in the chair next to him and examined my chest swiftly.

"You could of broken another bone you fool" i drowned her out as i watched Laughing open his eyes 4 days after he incident.

He looked ruff for sure, having bandages up his long arms and chest. his face was bruised in places and his hair was messy.

"HI Blue" he grumbled out in a sense of pain.

"Laughing" i took both of my hands and held his none hand.

"Thats me" me let out a slight chuckle.

" I'm so sorry" i rehearsed this so many times in my head, when i was playing cards with dad, throwing knifes with jeff, learning about the nursing industry from Clocks and a steam talking to about my fashion choices from Jane.

Apparently over the last few weeks Jane and uncle Jeff have been going on dates and stuff like that.

"its alright Blue" i started crying and lightly touched my now to his hand.

he took his other arm and aid it on my head as i just sobbed into the bed next to his hand. how could i not see that Laughing was such a great and caring person who out of know where took a beating of his life for me.

we sat there for what seemed to be hours of me just sobbing and his caressing my hair.

a few hours later Clock came in with both of our full body x-rays.

in mine you could see that one of my wrists where on the urge of breaking, two ribs where shattered and there was a crack in my skull from the impact of Nicks hand. Laughing had 5 broken ribs, one broken arm and a crack in his skull not as large as mine. we where both lucky as heck to be alive and that if we weren't creepys we would of been as good as dead.

(6 weeks later)

Both of our injuries where completely healed but Laughing had to keep his arm in a sling for another week to make sure that he won't break it again. we both had under go surgery to fix our skulls and made it through without a problem, thank goodness.

Slender was holding a house hold meeting regarding every this that has happened.

"As you al know we had to take away a creepypasta from this household a few weeks ago in charge of almost killing two of our family members. We are lucky to have Laughing Jack and Blue still with us today. As a fact we have also had visitors, Rake will be stopping by with a new shipment of meat and Ben will also be staying in the house hold." he raised his hands high to stretch then lowered them.

"there is also news from Jane and Jeff the killers"

"We are getting married" Jeff said happily "aaaannnnndddd"

"Were having a baby!!!!!!" Jane yelled.

---------

i just noticed that i have done almost more then 2 updates this week. Surprises on the way! 

But theres something else that all must know!

you get to chose the name for Jeff and Jane's Baby! leave in the comments your favorite boy and girl name and i shall by the time they have it chose a special name that i think will fit the baby and leave a recommendation to the person who gave it to me!

thank you 

like <3 comment <3 share <3

-Kit <3 <3