My boyfriend.

We had our lunch in a very good mood. I told my friends how I wanted  to get a boyfriend and they were all surprised. Danny suggested quite a number of cute guys in school but none was to my test.
I always thought something was missing even when I couldn't put a finger on it.
    Time for afternoon classes, as we moved to class, chatting, laughing and giggling,  I felt so free and happy. I  was really happy and I knew nothing was going to change that. I won't let anything destroy my happiness  but unfortunately,  I guess that was my wishful thinking
Infront of me stood one of the people I did not want to see
         "Samantha,  can we talk...just a minute, I won't take much of your time" And this was Rabecca.  I couldn't refuse so I let it be.
" What do you want?" She asked me as my friends walked away.
What do you mean?.I asked ,
"What did you say to ikah that made him very angry?"
   "Ooh ..so the campus Queen feels insecure!" but there is nothing to be insecure about,  I didn't say anything to your boyfriend and I guess he just can't control his emotions "
I said as I moved away only to be pulled back and slapped in one go. I felt dizzy because of the slap. It really carried all the emotions.
She raised her hand to slap me again but I couldn't let her be. I held her hand and harshly pushed her down . She fell on her butt and yelped. Ikah came in a hurry and helped her up. I didn't see him before but anyway, I guess he's an angel in the shining armor.
      Rabecca started crying . She told ikah how I had slapped her when she was telling me to be good to him. I guess ikah believed. However,  I couldn't stand the two of them and moved away.
     I had just taken a step when I heard a firm yell behind
     " Stop right there!" Ikah yelled. I stopped and turned to them.He.was so furious that for a minute,  I felt scared. However,  I nolonger wanted to be bullied
      " I hate bullies". I spat out and resolutely walked way. I heard ikah yell out my name but I couldn't care any more.  I was done with them.
     Classes went on well. As I moved out to the parking lot, I received a call from Jim. He had a meeting in the evening and couldn't go home with me. I guess I should buy my own car or else I will have to take a tax every day...sigh...
      "  Samantha,  Samantha " I turned around to say who was calling my name only to ikah standing infront of his car.
    " I will give you a ride home" he said
     "No need"
     " Samantha " he pleaded but I continued.  I didn't want to talk to him and I won't
Okay, just give me a few minutes "
       Sam, and you okay?
Ooh Rolly , you are here, thank God.  Roll saved me from ikah.  I mean it was really hard to get away from him. 

Rolly is one of the cute guys too in campus . He's been pursuing me but I still can't accept since he's only my friend. But I guess, I will have to accept him this time.
As we moved away, I could feel Ikah's eyes on me.
      "What's with him?" Rolly asked
   "I also  don't know "
We went home together. Along the way. I asked rolly if he still wanted me to be his girlfriend.  He wad very shocked when I told him that we should date. He stopped the car and kissed me really hard.  Okay, that wasn't part of the plan but it couldn't be helped. As we kissed, a honk rang from outside.
We all came back to our senses.  I rolled down the car window to see who had disturbed us only to see the furious ikah
Oh God, why is he furious?
Rolly and I turned to look at each other.  Seeing how confused all of us were, we laughed and drove away.

We packed infront of my apartment.  I gave rolly the last kiss and watched him drive away. Finally, I had a boy friend.  I smiled so hard  because I felt free. I guess dating Rolly isn't really that bad.
       "What do you think you are doing?"  I was welcomed by an angry yell as soon as I entered the gate. Ikah was really furious
I was really confused..like for real, what is wrong with this guy. I couldn't get the answer for that
I just ignored him and walked passed him only to be pulled back by him.He held my shoulders very tight and made me look at him.He was hurting me because of his hold and I yelped in pain. But ikah was too furious to notice.
    " Let me go!" I yelled back but he refused to barge.
    "  Why did you kiss him?" He asked me. I was also getting angry by his mishandling.
     Who are you to ask? hmm..  tell me who are you to ask me, my brother,  my friend,  my boyfriend or my father, tell me , who are you to ask me why I kissed my boyfriend "
    "Boyfriend? " When did it happen? ".Are you lacking a boyfriend that you have decided to date that playboy ". He yelled

     " Ya, atleast he has no girlfriend and he is a gentleman ".  I took advantage of the fact that he had loosened his hold and pushed him away.
   " Do not ever yell at me again  because you are not worth it?". I walked away after saying this leaving him behind .
Like seriously , I didn't even know the reason why he was acting crazy. He has a girlfriend  ,I have a boyfriend.  What is wrong with him?
I put all these thoughts at the back of my mind when I entered my room. I really needed a good rest now .