My Boyfriend.

Later that day, ikah was called home by his parents.  He had a family dinner and left early. He couldn't stay. Not forgetting giving me another brain blowing kiss before he left. I guess I got my self a kissing addict boyfriend.

By the time Ikah left, it was already late in the evening . I was okay and thus put having supper off  the list for the night.
I washed up and sat on my bed. Maybe I could watch a movie on my PC to kill time. I thought. For some reason,  I felt lonely.  I don't know. Maybe I was just bored.

I opened my PC, searched for a movie to watch. I went through the lot of movies in my computer but it all felt boring.

     "What is Ikah doing right now?"  I thought as I picked up my phone and searchedfor his number.  The urge to call him was high. I wanted to hear from him , even if its just for a minute.

"Maybe he's eating with his family.  I shouldn't disturb him." I badly wanted to press the call button but..

    "Let me first call Jim." I thought as I searched for Jim's number and dialed it. He picked up on a second ring.

    "Hello. Sis long time no see. Finally you are looking for me" Jim said in a loud voice

   "  I miss you bro" I said. Sounding abit sarcastic.  Only to recieve his small chuckle.

    "Tell me some good news." Jim said

   "  What good news ?" I asked him well knowing where exactly he was coming from. He knew about me and ikah. Though I couldn't put a pin where he got the information from.

   "Come on sis. Some guy has been restless these days.He had actually turned into an introvert until he recieved a call yesterday.  Don't know where it was from but I can guess by his change in mood after that " Jim stated

     "Really, was he restless. You know. I still have doubts about his feelings gi.."

  "  Don't "  Jim cut me off before I could even finish my statement.
    "  I have known Ikah for long. And I can say that he loves you, more than you think.  Maybe he himself hasn't realised that it's that deep bit I can see it. Honestly,  I have never seen Ikah like this."

     " Really bro?" I asked again. I really wanted to get confirmation.  I needed to drive away that doubt within me so as I can be free with my self. I could see that ikah loved me. And I even felt it in his eyes, his touches, kisses. But something in me was still doubting. Doubting that it might not be real. That I will wake up one day and ikah would say "I don't love you. Was just playing around ". I feared that.

     I wanted to love him and give him my whole but I was scared. Scared that it might not be genine.

      " Jim, you knew about becky and ikah?" I asked him.

     "He didn't explain it to you. You actually had a different version of it. And I guess that's what attracted ikah to you. So they played along" He said.

    " To hurt me?" I asked back.

        "Not. To make you realise your feelings for him"

     " Haa..was it..I mean ..you guys.."

     "  Ya sis. We could all see that. Have you ever wondered why Becky was always targeting you? "

    " Aaah why"

     " Lazy brain can't you think about it. Any way since yo my lito sis, I will help you think .
     You and ikah loved each other although you two were still in denial. Call it love at first sight. " Jim

    " I noticed , and I guess Becky did too. So she tried to make you back off. But fate was in your favour.  As you backed off. Ikah started realising it and couldn't let you go ...do you understand that now lazy brain?"

      "  I guess.." I said. And maybe that's why we are together now.

    " Hmm..so stop doubting him .He even asked me for a permission to date you." Jim stated

   "  For real?"

     " Ya. But ofcourse he had to give me some monetory compensation " Jim said as he chuckled. What the hell. Did my brother just sell me like that..

     "  Fuck off:" I said as I disconnected the call.
  Oh my God. Ikah really asked Jim permission to date me. Wow. I smiled to my ears as I felt happy.  That was so cool. He's such a gentleman.  I thought as I smiled from ear to ear.

I opened my phone again and checked the time. It was 10 pm already. Time for bed. I closed my laptop and laid down on the bed even when I wasn't feeling sleepy.

    I picked up my phone and texted Ikah.

       "I miss you.." no no no...I deleted the message . I can't sound desperate.  Okay

     "  Still busy ?" I typed again and pressed the send button.  I was anxious.  Will he reply or he's still busy? Or maybe he doesn't want his parents to know about me yet.  These questions made me feel unsettled. As my thoughts drifted away, my phone rang.

I picked up the call only to see that ikah was calling me.  That's quick. I thought

     "Hello" I said after pressing the answer button.

    "  Hy. How are you ?" He said in a calm voice. Almost with no emotions.

   "   Still home?"I asked

    "  Ya was still home but I am now setting off."

    "What are you doing?You don't sound to be in bed." He asked me

    "Aaah, I was still awake"
    " Will you pass by?" I asked him. There was silence from his side

  "    It's okay if you are busy.. " I started but ikah cut me off
     "  Can i?" He asked

    " Ya..I mean why not" I said and had ikah breath in.
      "Good , I will be there in a minute."
       "See you babe." He said as he cut off the call.

      God I really asked him to come here. Will he spend a night here?. I thought.
     Shall we do it when he comes?. Come on Samantha..wake up girl . I turned in bed to another side .

         I turned and turned in bed as i waited for Ikay to come. It clocked 12 am. But he was no where. I tried calling him but he didn't pick up. I just decided to wait for him. Maybe he will come. I waited until sleep took me off.

I woke up early in the morning.  With the sun lights hitting me on the face. I turned to the other side of the bed to see maybe if ikah came but it was empty and cold. He didn't come.

I disappointedly woke up from the bed and made it to the shower. I had classes that morning that I couldn't miss.
I dressed up , carried my bag and decided to have breakfast from college. I  bordered a bus on the long side .

As I sat in the bus, I decided to open my phone and check how my classes I had that day . I needed to have a serious day to save me from thinking about ikah. As I opened my phone. I realised I had a message from Becky.
I opened it only to recieve the bad news of the day. I guess today is just as bad as any other day around  ikah.