Do you know that you love me?

I opened the door to our apartment only to be welcomed by the silence in the room. This clearly showed that despite all , my heart was lonely. Trust me , at that time,  I felt lonely.
I went to the  kitchen,  opened the refrigerator since I was feeling abit hungry. But the empty refrigerator reminded me of my brother's absence.  I guess I need to grow up and be an independent woman.

    I ordered a take way. I was  so lazy to cook and my hunger couldn't wait.
     I slumped my body on the sofa and waited for the door bell to ring. My mind started connecting events that happened during the day. Couldn't help but think about ikah
    Clearly,  he's the one in the wrong. Why do I feel guilty as if I cheated on him? He's not even my boyfriend . For a minute, I really felt restless
My phone bipped.  Seems I have message.  I checked my phone only to see it's from Jim. There is a get together party with his friends at Megaton bar . He was inviting me to join them.
Okay, I guess this would give me company and take away my boredom
I was excited,  I jumped out of the sofa to rush up and dress up. My steps were halted by another bipping sound from my phone.
      Jim: Ikah and Becky are here too
And this was enough to ruin everything. Oooh oooh..what was I thinking? That ikah would go without Becky or that Jim would attend a party without ikah.  Clearly,  they are all Jim's friends and its their get together. 
    " No need, I won't be coming."  I replied to Jim. I couldn't be in the same space with ikah and Becky .Not now.. Jim replied with crying emojis..like lol.
Since it concerned ikah and becky, I couldn't care less.Some times, it's only right if we stay away from people who make us uncomfortable.  I thought. 
I dropped my phone on the table and stood up , only to have it. ring again.  Picked it up.
   My heart jumped,  the rate increased..bdum bdumd.. dum..ooh what should I do.
I couldn't settle
    Why is ikah calling me? What does he want to say?
Samantha,  relax ,come down and pick up the call. Its no big deal and you should not be afraid.
I was going to press the answer button, when it stopped ringing.
   "  What, is he this impatient? . He can't even let it ring twice before he disconnects it?"
For some reason,  I felt disappointed.
The phone rang again and i picked it up without even seeing who was calling.
        "Hello: " I said
       " Samantha,  its me  ikah"
        "    "
There was silence between us until I broke it
      " how can I help you"
      "Listen, if you are not coming because of me, trust me, I won't go and I will make sure Becky doesn't go too"  Is this okay with you?
Bdum bdum bdum...my heart beat increased.  Why, how did he even get my number?
Did my brother give it to him?
        "I got your number the first time you registered with my office.  I have been with it since then"  He replied as if he knew what I was thinking
   "  Oooh..okay. I.. I"
    "It's okay , you and becky can go. I will not join them...am going to sleep and not in mood to move around "
      "        ".There was silence from  his side which made me abit nervous .After what felt like hours, he finally responded
    " are you okay" He whispered.  Aaah chills again...why does he have to speak softly.
"Aah ..I.. I ..mean..am okay No problem ".
"Okay then that's good to know ".  I hurriedly cut off the call because I couldn't take it anymore
Damn..why am I so flustered.  I touched my cheeks only to feel the heat. Did I get malaria? I rushed to my room . Looked at my self in the mirror,  and saw a pink shade  on my cheeks. Ooh God!!. Why does he affect me so much?Do I really love him?

   I was still contemplating  when the door bell rang. I rushed out and picked my take away from the delivery guy.
"I will eat from my room" I thought.
I climbed the stairs to my room. Sat on the bed and started eating my food.
I had just picked 2 spoonfuls of food when the door bell rang again.  I didn't stand up thought. I was not expecting anyone.  Who could that be?
      Ding ding ding...the ringing continued and I was forced  to get the door. I moved down to check who was at the door. Ya , you guessed it right. Ikha was standing right in front of me.
    " What are you doing here?" I asked and he just stared at me with that poisonous smile stuck on his lips
Ooh God
   "Hey", he said.."am I not allowed in?" He stated and I took a step aside to give him a pass. Just one step , he was inside . He comfortably sat on the sofa and looked around.
   "Are you here alone?", He asked.
  "What do you think? Why are you here, shouldn't you be with the other friends partying outside?" I was confused why he had to come to the house well knowing my brother was not around.
      "Hmmm" he sighed as he laid down in the sofa. "I told you I wouldn't go" he said looking directly at me.
    " Aah okay..but Jim is not here so..I bet you should start moving"
He looked at me.in silence for what took almost 30 seconds.
   "  I am very hungry, do you have something to eat?" As he said that, he's stomach rumbled which made me laugh..lol..he smiled too. But didnt look ambarrased.
    "  I ordered a few dishes but they are enough for me"
     "We can share right..I won't eat alot.." He said as he stood up to go to the dining . Where is it?, he asked
"Eeeh aaah..it ..is .in my room". I stammered as I pointed to my room..He looked in the same direction with a smile and asked
    "Why are you scared?" He smirked as he looked at me.
    " Can we go and eat then?" He asked as he looked at me with that  smirk. I was lost into his eyes for a minute.  We looked at each other until his phone rang . He didn't pick up the phone. He looked at it and then disconnected it.
"Why can't you pick her..she's your girlfriend?"
     " We broke up."
    " You did what? " I looked at him very shocked. But what shocked me more was his smile. As if it didn't matter and meant nothing to him.
    "Come on Sam...its just as you said it..come " He said as he held my hand . We need to go .... Trust me I didn't hear anything that was added. His touch paralysed me. I couldn't think straight.  I felt my hand being burnt oh no, maybe I don't know.. I guess I was under the influence..of what..I don't know .
It was not until he called me again and told me to eat that I came back to my senses . We were already in my room , sitted on my bed with a plate of food between us.
       " Sam ,do you  know that you love me?"