You are so beautiful!

" Ooouch,
The sharp pain in my hands made me  wince in pain  the moment my hand touched the pillow.
I turned to look at Ikah only to see him looking at me with a smile .

    "What?" I asked as I tried to massage my hand slowly. He took my hands into his and slowly kissed them several times.

     "You did really well. I almost thought you have been doing this, if it wasn't for how clumsy your hands moved" ikah said as he smirked at me .
   Ya,I know what I did. And at some point, I thought I would break it.
   I mean he kept on saying
   "Faster" and I had to do that...

     "I wish I broke it"  I said in a bid to get back at him for his mockery and  for making my hand pain. The man was like a beast. He was insatiable.  We had to go rounds and rounds without finishing.  At some point, I had to use my mouth to satisfy him.. ooh God. And now I don't even think my hand will ever work again.

    "And then what would you do after that...hmm..? "He asked me laughing at me

   "As far as I know.. this brother here," he said as he pointed to his manhood. Is nolonger mine but yours.."

   " Let me tell you baby,  soon you will be begging for it" He smirked as he slowly massaged my hands.

    "   Shameless " I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. However ,the pain that came from my hand made me yelp at the touch on the pillow. It was excruciatingly painful.
  I made a little cry. The little cry caught Ikah's attention. 

        " Hey, is it very serious?" He asked as he tried to examine my hand but I pulled away.

      " Sorry,  I hurt you." He said.

      "Not. But you are really greedy." I said so as not make him feel guilty.  The already guilty look in his eyes was making me feel bad.

       "Okay, let me get a tube" He stood up from the bed and put on his briefs. He moved to the drawer on the wardrobe and rummaged through things. He finally got it and came back to my side.

    " Shan't we need warm water and..a towel..  "I asked him.

   "   Ya , we shall need it..and that's what I am going to do right now.." He said as he stood up.

     Surprisingly,  Ikah's room had a small kitchen where he used to prepare instant food and drinks. It was located in the other corner next to the window.

    " Why do you have a kitchen in the room?" I asked him.

     " To prepare my tea at night or in the morning.  It's tiresome to slope down to the kitchen in the middle of the night"
Okay that was no excuse for laziness  but I didnt dwell on it.

     As he was warming the water, the phone which he had left on the bed side lit. He had recieved a message.  I picked it up to see the message that had popped on.

   " Hey, good morning Ikah
    We are having a get together tonight
      You might need to attend to get Samantha off your mind"

The message was from Becky. I wanted to ask ikah but my mind was against it. Maybe I wanted to know how he will react to it after reading it. I was looking forward to seeing that and so I returned the phone to its former position.

       Ikah returned to the bed with a bowl of  hot water and a towl. He sat on the bed . The massage process began. He first smeared the tube on my hand slowly so as not to hurt me. And started squeezing my hand slowly. Despite the pain felt, it was still bearable.

        After the massage, ikahs phone rang. He picked it up as he took the bowl to the sink.

He dropped the bowl in the sink and excused himself.  I didn't bother asking him. I had seen on the phone that the caller was Becky.
But why was he hiding from me when answering her call?  I thought. His reaction just now made me feel abit sad.
    "It was already 10pm at night, would he still go out?"  I wondered . I laid down on the bed as I waited for ikah to return.

     "Maybe I should also go home when he agrees to go , or he might even ask me to go with him." I thought.

Ikah returned in the room after the call. I made my self busy on my phone too. I didn't want him to know that I was waiting for him.
He came to the bed and  laid down next to me. He kissed my forehead.

    "  Samantha , something came up and i need to go " He said as he looked at me.
I felt my eyes getting watery. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. 
Why? I thought. Am I not so important like her to him? . I did not understand this.

    " Now?" I asked him hoping he would change his mind but no. I was meant to be heartbroken that night. 

      "Yes" He replied as he pecked me on the lips.

    " Do you have to go ?" I asked again hoping..

    "  Yes. It is important.." He said without batting an eye.

   " Okay" I said as I stood up from the bed.
    " You will drop me off on the way..or i will get a tax" I continued.  I picked up my  jacket from the sofa and made it to the door.

      "  Sam, wait?" Ikah hurriedly caught me back and hugged me from behind.  My eyes felt heavy. I wanted to cry.
"Why does he have to make me feel like this?  I thought.

    "  Let's beak up and go our separate ways"  I said as tears flew down my eyes. I couldn't take this any more. I wanted to be in a relationship where I was comfortable and  respected  and in this, I was not feeling that.

   The moment I said those words,  I felt Ikah's  arms around me tighten.

    " Do you hate her that much?"  "What exactly did she do to you "He asked. His question got me off guard.

      "What do you mean?" I asked hoping to get more details from him without giving my self away.

    He turned me around to look at him. My eyes were already watery. He started wiping away my tears.

   "  Silly  girl" He said as he wiped away my tears. "I already know that you read the message " He continued.

    " Of course , I can't go and leave you here.
Samantha,  look at me . I love you . And you should never doubt my love for you.
     I can do anything for you. If you can't stand me being with Becky,  I understand. And I will respect that.

      But the next time something like this happens and instead of talking to me, you cry and ask for a break up ,  I swear,will not be happy with you. Do you hear me?" Ikah stated as he wiped away my tears. Despite all these , my tears did not stop.

       He pulled me into a hug when he realised I did not stop crying.  I cried harder and harder on his chest.

    " Shhhsh"  He kept on patting my back.
    "I am sorry. I didn't know it would hurt you like this". He continued.

        "Why do you keep hurting me ? Every day you hurt me?" I complained between my tears

    "   I am sorry babe. It won't happen again , okay?"

    I only left his chest when I felt better. His bare chest was now wet with my tears but ikah didn't mind about it. He didn't even look at himself. He cupped my face the moment we broke the hug .

     "  Are you okay now?" He asked me.

      "   Ya"  I responded without looking at him. I was feeling so embarrassed for crying like a fool. Even though,  I didn't regret dirtying his chest .

       "  Samantha,  look at me." He pleaded but I refused.

         "See , I am sorry okay..? I didn't know you would get this jealous." He said and this made it more embarrassing for me.

        "Fool. Who told you I was jealous?" I pushed him away from him only to be pulled along with him. We landed on the bed with me on the top.

    The sudden fall was a surprise to me. I turned to look at ikah and his eyes were also on me. For a minute,  we were all lost in each other's gaze.

        "You are so beautiful " ikah said as he captured my lips for a deep kiss.