I want you

I woke up to the darkness in the room. I tried moving my hand around to get the table lamp.The darkness was making my sight blurry.  I felt something hard on the bed. I guess I touched something.
  The hardness of the object made me panic a little. 
      Where am I?  I wondered
The object was static. I tried moving my hand to feel it again ,
    Why is it so long?.
   " Hey". A voice called out making me frightened that I almost fell out of the bed but before I landed on the floor, I was pulled back and fell in the tight embrace.
       "What are you moving about, stay still " The voice sounded again right next to my shoulder  . But why is it very familiar
     "Who are you?". I asked but he never responded.  Instead he woke up , moved to the door. For a moment,  I was scared . I thought he.was moving out.
    " Wait, don't go," I said softly
He kept quiet and stretched his arm to switch on the lights.

As the room illuminated,  I was very shocked to see the figure in the room. 
       "How handsome " I thought.
Ikah was standing right infront of me in his boxers. His ambs made him look like he has been in the jungle for a long time.His broad chest caught my sight.  I couldn't look away.

"What a beautiful scenery for the morning!" I said as softly as possible.
   "What scenery Sam,?"Ikah questioned in his deep voice . Ooh God did I say that aloud? He had a smirk plastered on his face. Okay, this is so embarrassing.  He just caught me ogling at him. I looked around the room to get us out of the awkward predicament. What happened to me" Why am i in the hospital?. I immediately woke up and examined my self to see if there was any injuries or something.
     "Why are you here,  and why am I in the hospital ?"
    Ikah ignored my question.  He just moved back to the bed with a glass of water in his hand.
    " Drink this water and sleep,  I will tell you in the morning " He said as he handed me the glass of water.
      "What time is it?"
I asked him as i took large mouth fuls of water . I was starting to get anxious because of the way he.was looking at me.   Why does it seem he holds great  affection for me. Samantha,  wake up. Stop day dreaming.  I slapped my self to get those thoughts out of my head. Ikah looked at me and smirked. 

     It's 3am." He said.
  It's late, we shall talk in the morning.  Lie down and sleep". Ikah said as he took a way the empty glass from my hands.
     "Thank you for the water." I said as he moved to put away the glass
    "  I will take care of you" ikah said as he turned and looked at me. I ignored the statement and looked away. I didn't want to get lost in his eyes again. I heard him chuckle.

      "Where are you going to sleep?" I asked him since there was only one bed in the room.He looked at me silently.
   " I don't think you are going to push away your saviour from the room in the middle of the night"
His question caught me off guard.

"What saviour,  what are you talking about"
  "Don't think too much, just lie down and sleep. We shall talk tomorrow.  You need to rest" Ikah said as he lay down next to me.
   "I have been sleeping here anyway.
   Don't worry,  I won't touch you or do anything inappropriate "
   Oh God, he is sleeping next to me.! Why am I feeling anxious.  Why is my heart beating fast.
   " Relax Sam"
A deep voice came from next to me. He was breathing steadily as if a sleep. But I knew he wasn't. His voice, he sounds so sexy. I turned and looked at him.
His eyes were  closed. He looked very relaxed which made him more handsome.  The long nose couldn't be ignored. I felt the urge to touch it.I wanted to feel it. It looked so soft and attractive.
   My gaze moved to his lips. They were not full lips that every girl desires but the only thought that came to mind was" Ooh.. so kissable. "How can someone be this perfect. Sadly, he's taken by the pretentious fox.

   " Have you seen enough? " Came out his voice
   "Ooh oh..I..I.. " enough ". I stammered  at last
Ikah pulled me closer to him and made an eye contact with me.
My heart was throbbing.  It beat faster and faster. His intent stare and the heat from his body was not helping. I started feeling the heat too maybe because of his stare.
    " Look at me" He said and as if possessed , I did as told. The moment our eyes met. I lost it all. My mind went blank. I couldn't think straight.

    "Do what you feel like doing right now" His deep voice sounded . It all felt like a dream. And just like that, as if controlled,  I leaned in to do what I really wanted to do.
I intended to peck his lips but the moment our lips touched,  it couldn't be helped. 
I wanted more , more of this. I wanted more than a kiss. My body was feeling uncomfortable.  I didn't understand what was happening to me

Ikah gave me entrance.  I kissed him with all my heart. I wanted to taste his lips to the maximum.
" Maybe, I can only kiss him in the dreams, I can as well do all I want before the dream is done" I thought
  I heard ikah groan and this made me happy. Atleast he's enjoying. For some reason,  I wanted to satisfy him. I wanted to give him all the pleasure.  I will be happy when he is happy.  Ikah let me have his lips all to my self. He let me do all I wanted with his lips.  I kissed him and tasted him again and again , let my tongue do all the magic until I felt satisfied.
I withdrew with a very large smile and stared at him. He looked spaced out. His face was all red and he looked still surprised.
   "Satisfied " I said.  I heard him chuckle

"Now that you are done and satisfied,  can I also do what I want?" He said as he looked at me. This is a dream after all Samantha,  let him do all he wants. I thought.
      Before ,I could open my mouth to speak,  my lips were captured again
    "I have been dreaming of this Samantha " Ikah said as he mumbled through the kisses
.".to kiss you until you loose your self" He added
He fiddled my tongue with his. Making our tongues dance the tune that only them could understand.  It was so hot. My hands kicked all our  covers away from us. I needed to breath
    " Ikah" I mourned. I felt something I had never felt before. I started moving my body on his. I wanted to feel him.
   Ikah moved away from my lips and kissed my left earlobe.
Ooh boy...
    " Ikah,"I called out again
    " Hmm..Sam,  babe..don't worry, I won't do what am not supposed to do"
   "  I want you"  I said in a husky voice.
As soon as the statement got out of me, I had ikah become stiff. He stopped kissing me . He just lay on me without moving  trying to catch his breath
      " Don't move, give me a minute" He stated. We all stayed in that position until he rolled down back to his side.
     "  Sorry, I took it far" He said , which left me confused.
  "   Why," I asked
    "Did you feel  lik you were going to cheat on your girlfriend?" I asked him  ,  feeling abit angry.
        "Not that Samantha,  and you know that I  broke up with her...besides we were not even dating in the first place"
I felt like a fool. How can I even think its a dream when I saw him right there with me. My feelings got hold of me.
      " Samantha " He called me. I just turned and faced the other side of the bed.
      "  I want you too...more than you think...but I also know that you are not ready and this is not good for the both of us. You might regret it after,  something I don't want to happen. You even haven't acknowledged your feelings for me . How can we rush to this now?" Ikah said while he sat on the bed.
        Ya...that's true though. I also felt the same . Maybe I over reacted.
     " Am sorry" I said.." I just .."
    "It's okay, I understand..I was at fault too". He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Don't get worried. We shall be fine. And don't feel embarrassed too or even angry at your self. This was bound to happen anyway though I was very surprised " He said with a smile on his face.
    "Why do I feel you are mocking me instead of making me feel better?" I asked as I hit his chest pushing him away.
    " Okay okay..let's sleep now.It is gonna be late"
He pulled me down together with him and we slept just like that with our minds at ease
      I guess this ain't bad too.