Fell in love with you along time ago.

" Hey,?"

      "Hmm" I responded

     " How are you ?" Ikah said as he kissed my lips and pulled me closer to him.

   "   I am fine" I responded sleepy

    "  Do you have classes tomorrow morning?" He asked me . I wad dozzing off and keeping my eyes open was becoming a problem.

  " Hmm.. I don't know" I said.

    "Okay. Let's sleep now." He said as he pulled the covers over us.

    " Good night babe" I said and felt him
Pull me closer to him. My head was literally in his chest.

    "   Love you"   I heard him whisper in my eyes as I dozed off. Sleep was really hard on me.Alot had happened during the day and the moment I got my self in a comfortable zone, I couldn't keep my eyes open.
I slept peacefully in Ikah's chest till dawn broke out.

          "Wake up babe" I heard Ikah lift all the covers from me . I opened my eyes only to land on the most handsome smile I have ever seen. Ikah was lying right next to me. With his head held up by one of his hands. He's eyes directly on me as he gave me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

        "Hmmm..what a beautiful morning!" I said as I got lost in his smile.

     "  Good morning babe" He said as he pulled my cheeks from both sides.

        "Don't do that.." I pushed away his hands from my cheeks.

        " You look so adorable..hmm..tell me , did you sleep well?" He asked as he came closer with the smile still plastered on his face.

      "Hmm..ya..I didn't even hear you waking up. " I said rolling my eyes at him. It was so fun waking up beside Ikah.

      "Mean while, I checked and you have a class at 10am.  So. .." he said as he kissed me

       " asbmuch I want to stay with you in bed, I also know that you have classes..so wake up now and wash up  . Everything is ready for you" He continued

      "Okay.."I woke up from the bed and made  my way to the washroom .

  "Hmm ,not bad" The washroom was big enough though not bigger than mine. Everything was white. The walls, the floor,  the towels. Everything.  I moved to the cabin and picked one toothbrush from the holder. I intentionally picked the used one. Heheeh

I looked around the room. There was a bathtub  on one side. A slightly taller table was on the side of the bathtub.  On the table, there was a glass of wine.

    "   What a life eater!" I chuckled. I moved to the bathtub as I brushed my teeth to further check what was in there. On.the table, there was a flame. Made in wood.  Placed upside down. Automatically,  I knew there was photo of some one. I wanted to open it and see but my heart was against it.

   " What if its some one else?" I asked my self. I moved back so that not to be tempted but my eyes never left the place. Curiosity killed me. My legs took me back to the place and my hands picked it up.
At first, I felt worried.  What if , what if iam not meant to see this? I thought.

        However,  the desire to know what was in the flame took over me. I turned it to face me.

         I was very shocked. In what ever I thought,  only did not expect to see that. I did not know how to react to what I had just discovered.  Should I laugh or cry.

    In the photo. There was a girl with her hair flowing steadily. She looked very angry as if some one had done something severe to annoy her. She looked heavily pissed. Surprisingly,  her beauty never faded. The angle in which the picture was taken brought out her body Shape in full view. The person who took this photo had an intention.  The intention to have the whole her to himself.

      "What are you looking at? " A voice came from behind me.The abrupt distraction caused me to drop the photo down. But before it landed some one picked it.