Exposed

From the washroom,  I held the washroom door and felt abit uneasy to open. Some one else, not ikah was in the room. I could hear the laughter and  happy voices in my hospital room. Unfortunately,  these laughters did not make me happy . I opened the door silently so that I could see the people in the room.
    " Ooh Ikah!, you are such a god"
   "It was nothing,  she called me and I brought her to the hospital..nothing more " Ikah stated .

" It is not like I don't trust you. Its just that yesterday,  you left without saying a word" I could hear Rabecca's voice although it was abit low

   " Shes Jim's  sister, we cant let her die, can we?" Ikah stated
      "No we can't darling " Rabecca stated as she kissed ikah on the lips . Sadly, ikah responded to the kiss.
    "Ikah, why do I feel  you have something on with this little girl ?". Rabecca asked . Ikah didn't even bat an eye.He smiled .Trust me , I was also waiting for his reply. I wanted to know his answer. I badly wanted to know how he would describe his feelings for me in my absence to other people.

  "Why are you asking this ?" He asked in return  as he looked my way for a few minutes and then reverted his gaze to Rabecca
    " Just curious " She said as she massaged his chest. Ikah looked intently at her..and I could see Rabecca as tensed as I was. I was waiting for the answer just as she was.Same mood,and feelings .

   "  I don't feel anything special for her, but she loves me...and..."
Ikah had not yet finished his statement and
(Crack).. the glass of water in my hands feel down.
   I was very shocked.  Infact,being shocked was underestimated.  I felt very sad. Why was it so painful.  I was very disappointed in who..I don't know exactly.  They all turned their eyes to my side.
      "Samantha "  Came out Rabecca's voice. It is that firm voice that brought me back to my senses. I turned my gaze to look at them. Ikah was looking at me too. I mean all of them.
I pushed the door widely open only to be welcomed by the scene in the room
    Rabecca sat on Ikah's laps as she looked at me .She occasionally snuggled in his chest and giving me provoking gaze. While ikah tried to find my gaze, I never made it happen. I was looking any where else but ikah.
      "  Hello ?..
Sorry for that noise, I lost my balance"
    Ikah pushed Rabecca away from his lap which made.her pout her lips

   " Rabecca brought breakfast "Ikah said while searching for my gaze but I didnt let him succeed.
"Damn , look at me" I heard him silently curse as I looked away. He brushed his hands through his hair.
     "Oooh" That's all I could say.
I felt very hurt. I was so foolish to even believe we could start dating.  So foolish to believe he even felt something for me. I felt my eyes watering but I couldn't let them see me crying.  They were not worth it.

  "Where is Jim?" I asked. I didn't want anyone else in my room. I wanted to be alone.Asking for Jim was away to get them out of the room. I know ikah understood what I meant
       "It's not what you think." Ikah said as he walked closer to me"

   I looked at Rabecca only to see her smirking . But I didn't have time to play dirty games.
    " Rabecca, thanks for breakfast.  However, you and I are not friends.  I suggest you take your boyfriend out of here " I stated firmly, I looked at Rabecca.
        "Its okay Sam . Jim is our friend,  so it's natural to be good to you "  She replied.
I know what she meant. And the worst was that she was right. I guess that's the reason.
   :I appreciate then," I said. Can you now leave me alone. I want to be alone."I told them which  made ikah be pulled out of the room by Rabecca.

That's how I got  the two out of the room.
I laid down on the bed for the rest of the day. Recieving treatment and only talking to the nurses. I sent my brother a message telling him that I have gone somewhere and will be back in the evening. Then after, I switched off the phone. I needed time to sort out my thoughts .I made a decision after a full day of thinking which I hoped would make the both of us happy.

Evening came and I had to leave the hospital. I got through with all discharge documents and cleared the bill.
  I got a tax back home.

As I reached home, I realised that there were extra vehicles in the parking lot. It seems we have visitors again.  I guess I need to handle this my way. I don't want toxic people around me anymore. Not anymore

     Jim was standing at the door. I guess already waiting for me. I don't know..but I also felt sad and angry at him. How can he not know that I was sick...do I need to tell him
He didn't even mind that the whole night I was home . Such a caring brother.

   " Samantha,  you are back?" Jim said as I reached at the door. I did not want to talk to him..but
   "Ya.. I didn't die" I responded.
   " What do you mean?" He asked me looking all confused but I wasn't going to be moved by that.
And he called them friends? Friends who couldn't tell him that his sister is sick?
How stupid. I just walked past him only to be pulled back.
      "Sis, what do you mean. What happened?". He asked looking anxious but I didt have time to indulge in his feelings.  I am tired of this shit

"Which people are inside?" I asked him as I pulled away his hand from me.He looked stupefied by my action.

   "It's my friends..ikah and Rabecca "
   "Ooooh" I said. Why are they here?"
      "Samantha "
  "I am asking you , why are they here?"
  " They have been here since morning..that's why...
Wats wrong with you..what happened?"
He asked. For some reason,  I felt very angry. Clearly,  this was absurd

   "I want them out now". I stated. I was very angry.
      " What? Why?"He roared
I ignored him and went inside.
      "Listen Samantha,  you are not allowed to act crazy here. These are my friends and they have come to visit me...and this is my house. If you feel uncomfortable,  you should be the one to leave ..not them.."
    Jim said angrily...and yeah, he said it. 
I didn't know why that morning turned out as shit but it did.
  "  Okay, "I said .
"Samantha..." I heard Jim calling me as I moved away from him. I ran directly to my room without giving a glacé at the people in the sitting room.
    I needed to pack up as soon as possible and leave. This is the only way girl.
   I entered my room and closed the door

  "Jim, what happened?" I heard Ikah shouting from downstairs...and hurried foot steps up to my room.
     Hurried knocks were heard on my door. But I couldn't open it. I knew it was Jim.
   "  Samantha,  open the door...I am sorry"  Jim said almost crying. I almost gave in to him..but I couldn't.  I need to shift to another room. I don't fit here..
    Knock knock knock...several knocks were heard but I couldn't care less..
    After packing all my clothes..I sat down on the floor. I was already tired and guess my body needed rest.

    I lied down and was taken away by sleep.