you will regret this.

"Sam, do you know that you love me?" 
Oh my God! What the f***? This question had me chocked
I couldn't control it. I coughed uncontrollably because it was too much for me to digest.
  "Relax, come down" It's okay, why are you reacting like this"He said as he kept on patting and softly massaging my back
Oh God..I guess I almost died. What makes him think I love him. Besides I have a boyfriend
     " I have a boyfriend " I said which made him smile
   "I know" he replied as he gave me a glass of water and a tissue to wipe my eyes that were watery by now.
   " But I also know that having a boyfriend can't stop you from loving someone else"
  "   That's a lie..because I don't love you" I said trying to sound as calm as possible.  He looked at me in silence .
    "Eat your food" He said.
   "  If you don't love me, why are you uncomfortable around me, why do you stammer when am around you, why do you lose your mind when I am with you and I also know that you feel secure with me"
     That's a lie. I yelled as I stood up. How does he know this..
   " Tell me , do you feel the same when you are with your so called boyfriend  or you just feel comfortable with him as a friend?"
I started panicking..what does he mean. Even if I love him..I can't be with him
    " That's because you are my brother's friend and I know you can't hurt me"  I said as i moved to the corner
   "But I hurt you before but even then you can't hate me right?" He said as he moved slowly to my side making me take a step back. He was pushing me to the wall slowly without touching or pushing me. I wanted to run but my legs felt heavy.  My mind couldn't even find a solution because of his intent Stare
  "I don't love you, I just.."
"You just what Samantha..hmm?" At this point, I lost it all, even my breath hitched. He touched my chin and made me look into his eyes
  "Look at me Sam, don't hide from me"
   "  Its's just that I feel comfortable around you".
Finally my mind found an answer which it found suitable I guess. Ikah smirked. He came closer to me  and held all my hands to the wall.
    "  I am serious" I said..my body was also challenging.  Why do I feel helpless. My legs almost gave up. But fortunately,  ikah was holding me in place.
    "   How about we prove it? " He asked as his eyes moved around my face and finally settled into my eyes.
  "Let me prove it to you Samantha,  that you feel just as how I feel" As he said this, his eyes briefly glaced at my lips and I caught his sight.
Kiss him Samantha..my mind lost it and urged me to kiss him..but why , why should I do that?
      Before , I could even stop arguing with my mind,  I felt soft lips on my lips.  It began as a small peck.Then he smooched my lips ..Oh God and I wanted more just like him.  He suddenly stopped moving and for a second,  I thought, he had stopped.  Before , I could even feel disappointed, ikah deepened the kiss.  He kissed so hard that my mind went blank for a second. I couldn't help but kiss him back  only to hear him smirking between our lips. That was embarrassing but I couldn't care less..
I loved every bit of this kiss. My mind drifted away and I forgot to breath.
        " Breath ,little girl" He looked at me with a very wide smile. What are you thinking about?" He was still smiling.
   "Oh God, its even better than I thought " Ikah smiled widely as if he had won a lottery.
  "  Do you still doubt it Sam. You feel just as how i feel towards you. I know that you love me" He said while he seriously searched for my gaze.
  "   Look at me Samantha,  don't try to fight your feelings,  embrace them ,okay?"

    " Why should i?".. What kind of feelings are you talking about? Just because I kissed you back doesn't mean I love you ..just stop day dreaming already.  I have a boyfriend already and you are the one here coveting some one else's girlfriend.  How pathetic? " I spat
      "Samantha , I am giving you a chance. Otherwise,  don't expect me to keep waiting for you to grow up, leave your childish side and acknowledge your feelings for me. My patience is limited "  Hearing this , I was very hurt. I felt as if my heart is being pierced. It was really painful
    " So if you think am childish and immature,  what are you doing here ?"
I was very angry. I asked him as I pushed him away from me. Away from my room
      " That's not what I meant Sam" He explained.
     "I don't want to listen. Get out of my room right now. Do not even come back or talk
to me again"
    "  You and  your girlfriend are no different.  Arrogant, selfish , inconsiderate and insensitive people.  You are all the same. Now get the hell out of my room " I shouted at him to get out. I didn't want to talk to him again
  How can he call me immature and childish and yet he's here in my room kissing me and telling me that I love him just as much as he love me.
        Ikah moved to the door . He stopped as he reached at the door, turned and looked at me.
   "  Don't regret this.."  He said as he slammed the door closed and walked away.  I heard him slam the outer door too and I knew he had gone
     I laid down on my bed and cried. Why , why does he have to always hurt me. Why is he always hurting me?
Are we de fated to be enemies till the end. Clearly ,I did nothing wrong and he's the one who who called me immature and childish.  Where did I go wrong and why do i have to regret.
      I  cried my self to sleep. I woke up with terrible headache late in the night . I needed water to drink . I walked downstairs to the cabin and poured myself a drink. It was very cold but I wanted that temperature.  My head was really throbbing.  I did not see any sign of Jim and imagined he slept out again.
           My phone rang . I went to pick it and found it was Rolly, my boyfriend.  Ooh my God 11 missed calls..my brother,  and rolly have been calling me since. I even had 2 missed calls from ikah. I wonder what he wanted to say though.
               I called Jim first and he told me he was going to sleep at Ikah's place. He asked me if I was okay and why I wasn't answering my phone. I just said I was tired and slept off.Then I called Rolly.
   Hey Rol, that's the name we always call him
   "Hey Samantha.  Are you okay. Why aren't you answering the phone?"
" sorry Rol, I was very tired and slept off. I have just woken up and am still so sleepy"
   Ooh..that's okay then...everything okay.
Ya..all is well"
"  Okay.  Good night. I will pick you up for school tomorrow "
    Okay good-night
        And yah..that was it. I laid down on my bed and my mind drifted.  Maybe ikah was right. I still treat Rolly as my friend. And he doesn't seem to mind too.
But am sure, I don't love ikah.  He's not a gentleman in any way, always bulling me, hurting me. How can I love such a person .
I found my self thinking about the kiss we shared. His soft lips, his smirks. He looked handsome when he smiled and the way he called me Sam
..ooh my God Samantha,  what are you thinking about...Damn you
Ikah was right. I am just childish and immature.
I turned and turned in the bed throughout the whole night.  I couldn't get the images of ikah kissing me out of my head. The headache was also killing me. It was getting much worse.
    At some point , I got my  phone and called the number on my screen for help as I was drifting off. That was the last thing I remembered.