Allan

" Sam, actually,  I have a son."
I couldn't believe what I just heard.

    "Hahaha..ikah don't joke now..we are being very serious here." I  laughed out loud when ikah said that. Hell no. Who would believe something like this?

" I am not joking Samantha.  I have a son  who is 3 years old. "
The seriousness on Ikah's face showed how serious the situation was. He was not joking.  He was telling the truth.

The information was had to believe. To explain it well, it was very hard for me to take in. Like for real, how is that possible. How can he have a kid at this age? I was very shocked.  I didn't know what to say. I stood up from his laps and this time around, he let me go .

I moved away and sat on the bed. Ikah stood up and followed me.He knelt on his knees infront of me.

   " Who is the mother?" That's the only question I asked despite having so many questions.  I looked at him . However, I felt uneasy. I was panicking.
" Could it be Rabecca?" I thought..no no no no. That can't be. The mere thought of Rabecca being the mother killed me.I felt my heart itching.  It was abit painful. As if some one was pulling it away. I closed my eyes and held my breath.

    " It is not her". He said as he held my hands.  " I have never had any sexual intercourse with Rabecca.  We are just friends . Nothing more" He continued.

   I released the breath I was holding. That is better. But the mere fact that there is some other woman I don't know about also made me feel uncomfortable.

"  Then who is it?" I asked him while looking directly at him.

   " My first girlfriend " He stated and looked at me. I guess to see my reaction.

     " How old are you?..I asked him.
    " 24" He said.

   "Listen Sam, ...." He explained but I stopped him on the way.

    "Are you still together..or is there something between the two of you"

    " Not ..not..there's completely nothing between us. Infact I didn't know about the child until he was 2 years .
  That night, it was my birthday and we got drunk and it happened.  Then the next morning,  she was no where.  I tried to look for her but I couldn't get her.
    Later , I heard she was introducing her husband to her family.  And two years later, she came with my son 'Allan' for he needed a borne marrow . That's how I got to know about it."

   " ohh" I sighed.
     "So why didn't you want me to know about it?
    "  I wanted to be the one to tell you"
   " Sam, honestly,  I love you . And what is funny is that I fear you. I fear not being there with me. I fear losing you. He continued as he held my hands into his.

"  and I know that our feelings are mutual. You feel the same. You love me too. And so ..I don't want to disappoint you. " He continued.

   "  And what about Allan, I mean your son, is he okay with me...I mean with you getting a girlfriend and another woman apart from his mother?" I asked this question feeling abit embarrassed. But I knew it was supposed to be . I looked at Ikah only to see him grinning.  Gosh,  what's wrong with him?

    " Why are you laughing?" I asked while poking his chest .He continued grinning and then pulled me into another hug.

    " Allan is an understanding man. He actually likes you already, and besides, sam, his mother is already married."

    "  Are you sure. Does he know me?" I asked ikah confused why his son would know me yet I have never seen him.

    "He knows you. I have told him about you and he likes you. He was infact telling me to hurry up and get you before someone else does"  He stated which made me laugh.

  "You are exaggerating." I said.

    " I am not. Let me show you"  Ikah said as he stood up from the bed to the sofa we were sitted on earlier. He picked up his phone and started pressing the buttons.

   "What are you doing?" I asked him
  He turned around and showed me the screen of his phone. It was a video call with Allan.
        "Allan" I called out. He was a real copy of ikah. He looked so much like Ikah that you could tell  it is the young Ikah.

      "Pretty  sister, finally my dad has won you"  Allan said while laughing so happily.  His way of grinning was Ikah's.  He looked very happy. I atleast couldn't fail to notice that.

        "Samantha,  that was pretty soon. I wanted you  to give Dad a hard time . But .*sigh* I will just forgive you since you are Pretty. " Allan stated still grinning on phone and this made me laugh alot at how funny he was.

"I  like him. He's so cute" I said

   Ikah grabbed the phone from my hand and disconnected it..
   I was still caught up in my excitement that I didn't realise that Ikahs mood had changed. It was not until I recieved silence from him that I realised something was wrong.
   I turned only to be met with Ikah's sullen face.

     "   What has happened ? " I asked.
    Ikah pulled me into a hug which seemed so funny. What is wrong with him ?

      " Sam, you haven't even told me that you like me but you are telling others that and that they are cute? How about me , Am I not cute and likable?" Ikah said while leaning more and more into my neck.

    " Are you jealous of your son." I asked him chuckling.  How can he be jealous of a young kid who's also his son? That was so laughable.

    "  Hmmm." He said as he leaned in more and more..just like a child looking for comfort.  I was taken away by how adorable he looked.I kissed his cheeks  and this caught us all off guard. He became stiff and then looked at me

    " I am sorry...I..I..." My words were swallowed away by ikah when he pressed our lips together.  He pulled me closer to him and kissed me with all the passion.  I could feel the love in his kiss and I kissed him back . He stopped kissing me and let me take control. Our tongues twirled and twirled fighting for dominance. Ikah knew I wanted to kiss him as much as he wanted to kiss me. So he let me play with his tongue all I wanted.

We kissed until we were out of breath. I pulled away first , only to be pulled back by Ikah.

    "  I want more". Ikah stated which made me laugh at his childishness.The activity continued until we were out of breath again. This time , it was ikay who pulled away with a very big smile.
    He pulled me into a tight hug as soon as he let go

    " I love you so much Sam. I promise,  I won't let you down." Ikah said while smiling so hard. His words made me smile hard too.

      " You better not" I said to him making him pull me in for another sky rocking kiss.