01

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"Everybody get back in the living room!" Manny yelled to everyone. Everyone came back and got comfortable in the mane area. "Okay so, yall know how yall all voted at eliminations and voted trenity out?" Manny asked da group.

| confessions |

DEBO | So we all go back in the living or whatever after angel kept tryna make a scene because apparently people tried to vote her out.

LENA | boy when manny brought up eliminations I could see angel's body stiff from across the room *laughing*

"Since voting was last night I got someone new to join us to replace trenity" manny says causing all them to look shocked. "So we gone have a new person in influencer city?" Chris asked as manny nodded his head.

"Who is it?" Angel asked from couch. Everybody turned they heads to manny thinking da same thing. "Yall better like them" manny said.

| confessions |

CAM | see manny finna piss me off like da nigga saying we got some body new but ain't tell us shit like what? *laughing*

NIA | okay so boom manny saying we getting somebody new but da baboon not tellin us who it is!

BENET | man ion really care if a new person coming I just hope they cool for real and not with all that drama shit.

"Manny god dammit who is it?!" Eli said getting tired of not knowing. "Find out yourself" manny said. Just as he said that the door opened.

"Faye baeee!!" Nia yelled as she went to hug the brown skinned girl in the door way. "Nini!" Faye said back hugging the girl.

"Okay Nia let go now so I don't trop my shit" Faye said because she still had her bags and suitcases in her arms.

ANGEL | it's my girl fayeeee!! *clapping and laughing* I'm so glad she here! Because when she's here she always bring the party

DEBO | okay so I look at the door I see Faye. Now I only know the girl because she's Chris child hood best friend and they be on the phone. But damn. She look finer in person. Not in a I wanna get in a relationship way. * he smirked then winked*

BENET | so I look at the door it's Faye. I'm like oh my god! My best fuckin friend is here! I'm so excited! *clapping and smiling*

"Heyy yall!" Faye said as she finally got out of Nia's grasp. She went over to fendi and gave him a side hug as he returned the favor.

"Faye!" Chris yelled as he went and gave her a hug while picking her up and spinning her. "Oh my god. Christopher Columbus!" She said laughing causing him to put her down and smack his teeth.

"What I told you about calling me dat dumbass shit" he said as the girl just shrugged. Then the girl walked to Benet, angel and Lena. "My girls!" Faye said as the three girls squealed and hugged her.

"We missed you" Benet said as she pulled back from the hug. "I missed yall too" Faye said as she laughed. Then Cam,Eli,Nunu, and Debo came up to her.