07

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

| CONFESSIONS |

FAYE | so boom it's the next day we at like a diner/club and the food was good, the music was goo, the drinks was good shit everything was good.

"Faye say cheese" Ida said as she was trying to take a pic of me. "Cheese" I said as I smiled. "Beautiful!" Ida said "thanks bae" I said laughing.

"Yo Faye can I sit here" I hear jet say behind me. I'm currently sitting beside Benet so I look at her and she just shrugs. "I guess" I said as I get up I feel jet put his hand on my lower back and push me to sit on his other side.

FAYE | tell me mother fucking jet ask to sit in my seat I'm like 'alright coo' this nigga gone sit here and put his hand on my lower back mighty mother fucking close to my ass and push me to sit on the other side of him. I look at Benet she look at me she ask Lena 'where is angel' and I'm thinking the same thing we look and I see angel at another god damn table.

BENET | about the jet and angel situation me and Faye and kno nothing we ain know they was arguing or nothing. All I know is I sat by Lena and Faye on the other and that was until jet came and sat beside me and touch Faye mighty close to her as and push her in the seat beside him so I look at Lena and I'm like 'where angel' cause that's her friend I look and I see her at another table. And I'm like why isn't her nigga sitting with her and I guess she seen jet with us so she said sum like 'I'd be wrong if I slap some bitches'

TERRY | I see angel post on her story 'would I be wrong if I slap some hoes' damn! Who the fuck angel talking bout.

FAYE | so boom we forget about that and we ended up going to the club shit was packed! But it was lit we was drinking and shit. I don't know how but I ended up twerking on Ida. *laughing*

"Bow! Throw that shit Faye!" Benet yelled as she recorded. "Catch that shit Ida!" Cam yelled laughing. "Period Faye !" Tabinia yelled

IDA | so boom Faye end up throwing that shit on me. I don't know how but it happened *laughing* that was the best moment in my life right there!

NUNU | so boom it's time to go I see Benet and Faye over here stumbling and shit can barely damn walk. So Faye gets on my back and Debo carry's Benet.

BENET & FAYE | "so boom we get in the car people spamming our phones" Faye said shaking her head "that talking bout 'angel mad' 'angel wanna fight yall' we both confused like what?" Benet says looking confused.