05

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬, 𝐎𝐡𝐢𝐨 📍

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬, 𝐎𝐡𝐢𝐨 📍

| CONFESSIONS |

FAYE | so it's the next day the day of the tour and honestly. It's so much going on like cam and Eli fought and now everything's kinda awkward then Niyema been acting funny to me  ever since she tried to talk o Eli and he ducked her ass . like bitch what the fuck I gotta do with yall?  But anyways we waiting to go in the venue but the security having mad attitude and shit.

IDA | more bs happened the actual security guard from the venue come out having attitude talking crazy to people.

TERRY | then you got big fat ass security wanna walk up telling everybody 'put the Guns away'. All angel said was the guns are not here

"Listen I ain't the white boy!" Security yelled at angel. "And I ain't the white boy either!" Angel yelled back because shit, who the fuck he talking to?

"Uh un, why you talking to her like that?" I said cause ain no way a fat as grown men just yelled at her. "Ayy you need to be quiet! Cause ain nobody gon stop me from doing my job" the security yelled pointing at me.

"Uh un, you don't know me or her!" I yelled "and you don't know me!" He yelled back. "And you don't know us!" Angel yelled. "Yall chill out" Terry said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"No because who the fuck is he talking to, shol not us" angel said "right like he need to sit his fat ass down somewhere" I said cause that  had me heated. "Everybody we gone!" Our security said as everybody started getting in the van.

"Cmon bae" Ida said grabbing my hand and pulling me in the van.

NUNU | i seen this security walk this way clutching, I see our security walk towards the other clutching.

ELI | so both our security guards arguing. And at the point I don't think they knew that they both was for us cause we looking at them like, ain't you our security? And you too?

FAYE | so we finally walking towards the building for this tour and im like final fucking ly.

"So are you nervous?" Ida said playing with my rings on my finger as we walk to the building. "I mean at first I was but no, not no more" I said shaking my head looking at her.

"Have I told you you look like extra sexy today" she said looking at me up and down. "Thank you, you do too" I said laughing.

"You gon be my wife, watch" she said pointing at me laughing as she walked away to Benet. I just laughed as i walked to angel.

🤍

| CONFESSIONS |

FAYE | alright so when we got the tour started it was lit. Like right off the bat it gave good vibes. Like me,angel,Ida and Terry was hanging together bout the whole night and Leme tell you I was drunk! Boy Ohio gets down they don't play!

"Take a picture with me" I said to Ida. We was all in the sprinter van heading back to the Airbnb. But right now we all are drunk and I'm currently sitting on ida's lap.

"Anything for you" she said and I smiled. We took the picture and angel turned back and looked at us. "Ayy! my bestie got ri with a bad bitch" angel said laughing and I laughed too.

IDA | me and Faye are like friends but with benefits sometimes. Like we're friends . But when we're drunk,That's my girlfriend. Would we ever date? No. *laughing* and plus I got some going on with Jano.

"Nunu!" I yelled looking for my bestie. Cause I haven't talked to him in a while. "Yesss" Nunu said and I see him come downstairs with a tequila bottle and some white shades.

"Period bestie looking fly!" I said dancing and he joined in. "Ayy, go Nunu go Nunu" I said as he hit the dougie. "Yall niggas is too turnt" cam said as he walked downstairs.

"Nah I think you ain turn enough" I said looking at him. "Faye go sit yo short ass down somewhere" cam said laughing.

"What you been up too dookie bootie" I said looking at Nunu. "Uh un don't do that, you ditched me" he said putting his finger in my face.

"Nooo, with who?!" I said confused "girl with angel!" He said laughing. "Boy no I did not, I just had to spend time with her since she always with jet" I said shrugging.

"Ion like that nigga" Nunu said mugging at his name. "Girl me either, some don't sit right about him" I said laughing. "Right!" Nunu said busting out laughing.

🤍

"Faye wake yo ass up" Cam said as he lifted my head off his shoulder. "We here?" I said rubbing my eyes. "Yea lil nigga, we in Detroit" he said laughing at my face.

"Bitch I'm not a lil nigga, I'm big dog fuck you talm bout" I said mugging him playfully. "Faye if you don't get yo short ass up out this van!" Cam laughed.

Soon as I walk out the van I see Niyema mugging me. "The fuck" I mumbled mugging her ass right the fuck back cause what?

"What's wrong?" Benet said coming to me "Niyema ass, bitch over here mugging me ass soon as I exit the van" I tell her "she just mad cause she think you tryna take her nigga" Benet said laughing.

"Ion know why, don't nobody want cam" I said "don't worry bout her ass bestie, she just mad cause she know you could steal any nigga" Nunu said coming out of nowhere.

"Nigga where did you come from?" Benet said looking at him. "Right, and eavesdrop much?" I said looking at him. "Girl bye, yo business is my business" he said popping his neck.

"That nigga is to sassy for his own good" Benet said causing me to nod at her words.

A/n

Sassy Nunu😹