04

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬, 𝐨𝐡𝐢𝐨📍

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬, 𝐨𝐡𝐢𝐨📍

| CONFESSIONS |

BENET | okay so it's the next day or whatever we all are at Cedar point in Ohio. And I'm not gone say it's awkward but at the same time it's awkward like. Faye's not talking to Debo or Lena. And Lena and Debo not talking. Not gone lie they look like they feel bad but Ayy what they did was wrong ass hell.

FAYE | so we all out today at cedar point. I'm not talking to them. They ain talking to me or each other. And honestly at first I was hurt because you been fuckin with her for months while fucking with me. But Ayy it's whatever I could always get a new nigga or girl *shrugs*

NUNU | alright we just got to cedar point yall know I don't ride roller coasters. But I just jumped out of a plane i can do anything right now and I have to cheer up my bestie Faye cause she sulking and shit.

"Cmon fayeee, let's get on this" Nia said pointing to this roller coaster. "Hell the fuck nah, I know you see dat shit go upside down" I said shaking my head no. "Cmon Faye I'm gone be right here holding yo hand" Benet said grabbing my hand smiling.

"As much as I would like that, I'm black I'm okay with tilting side to side but upside down? Yea that's too much" I said looking at them. "Girl we all black cmon!" Nia said dragging me.

"Ion wannaaaa" I said fake crying. "Get yo ass on this damn ride" Benet said talking like somebody momma and pulling me. "Chrisssss! Help me!" I yelled seeing Chris walk by.

"What yall doin with ha?" Chris said laughing. "We gettin her ass on this damn ride" Nia said tugging me in the line. "Chris tell them I'm black, I don't go on rides that go upside down" I said looking at Chris. "Yall let her go this is for white people" Chris said separating us.

"Well I guess we white today" Benet said still trying to get me on that ride. Chris just looked at me. "Run!" Chris said as me and him ran away from Nia and Benet. "Get yall asses back here!" Nia said as they ran after us.

🤍

CAM | so it's night time we all at the air bnb drinking and chilling, like everybody acting like nothing happened and I like that, like everybody having good vibes. Like Faye,Debo and Lena all still ain talking but it's not awkward nomo like we all chilling.

"Oh shit here come tabinia" angel said as we both look at tabinia coming downstairs. I guess the stiff wig bitch heard cause she shol did respond. "Yes I'm here, and bitch what about it!?" She said popping her neck coming to me and angel.

"Someone please get this thing away from me" I said looking at everybody and they laughed. "Faye don't fucking start with me!" She yelled getting closer. "Don't run up on her like that" angel said getting in front of me.

"And what if I don't!" Tabinia said getting closer just as she said that angels boyfriend aka jet snatched her wig. "Bitch!" Tabinia screeched causing us to laugh. "Pass that shit!" Eli yelled causing jet to throw it to him. "Eli!" Nunu said and Eli threw it to Nunu .

At the point they playing hot potato with her stail ass wig. Everybody laughing and shit it was good vibes.

| CONFESSIONS |

CAM | so Niyema came downstairs on that bullshit, she wanna sit here and talk to another nigga in front of my face and guess who it is a nigga that like to smile all the time, fucking Eli.

ELI | Niyema came up to me with a shot like, girls love Eli. But niggas be getting so but hurt about it like cam gon walk past us talking bout sum "yall cute" like why everybody gotta hate on me tho.

FAYE | alright so everybody den calmed down. I think. Everybody went upstairs and shit so I wanted to talk to Eli you know as a friend. *shrugs*

"knock knock" I say as I knock on Eli door. "Come in!" I hear Eli say so I open the door. "Oh wassup Faye" Eli says as I shut the door back. "Wassup" I say as he pull me into a side hug. "So I wanted to talk to you" I say as I sit on his bed.

"If this about how I'm 'wrong' then I don't wanna hear it" he said shaking his head. "Nah ain nun like that just tryna see where yo head at" I said shrugging. "What you mean" he said looking confused.

"Like how you feel about the situation" I said looking at him. "I feel like cam blowin it way outa proportion" Eli said shrugging. "I think cam is over reacting a little because I think he should be getting mad at Niyema and not you" I said

"Exactly! That's what I think but nah I'm in the wrong cause yo girl came up to me" he said shaking his head "but! I also think you should've backed off some cause you know she fuck with cam" I said looking at him.

" I know but like he ain say nun so I thought it was alright" he said shrugging. "I get where you coming from" I said nodding. "Thank you" he said giving me his famous smile. "Your welcome" I said standing up and him following.

When we standed up he looked at me and smirked. I knew what he was doing. "Eli your my friend and everything, but it's not happening" I said shaking my head laughing. "Well a nigga can have hope" Eli said shrugging.

| CONFESSIONS |

FAYE & ELI | "I been seeing how Niyema been looking at me and I was tipsy that day so i looked at her she looked at m-" but Eli got cut off by Faye hitting him. "That's yo problem now, keep them eye to yourself" Faye said pointing at him. "Girl I know you did not ju- you know what anyways, I know niggas mad, cam probably mad-" but again he got cut off but not by Faye by cam.

"Bro I heard my name being said" cam said walking up. "Bro why you walking in our confession" Eli said pointing between Faye and him. "You said I'm mad nigga?" Cam said "bro cam we in the middle of a confession" Faye said.

"Ion care bout nun of that" cam said taking his hoodie off. "Man, fuck you takin yo shit off for?" Eli said looking him up and down. "Oh my fucking god" Faye said shaking her head.

"Nobody mad nigga" cam said walking up on Eli. "Bro cam, chill!" Faye said. "Bro listen to Faye, and don't walk up on me like that" Eli said taking the mic off and standing up. at this point Faye stood up to and walked to the other side of the camera.

"I can do what I want, what you gon do?" Cam said and when Eli got up he pushed him and they started fighting. "Bull shit" Faye mumbled. "Security!" Manny yelled. "Break em up!" And that's what they did. Manny had cam while security had Eli.

A/n

New friendship has been made😁!