02

𝐋𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚📍
𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"Im tired as hell" terry said. It was currently the next day they just got to lafayette, louisiana and they still in the rv.

"I slept comfortably" Benet said shrugging. "Because you only slept with Faye on your row" angel said laughing. "Right, like we know you slept comfortably" Ida said laughing.

"Speaking of Faye my wife knocked out" Ida said as the others laughed.

| CONFESSIONS |

IDA | so niyaema decides to put her head on my shoulder, I don't mind get yo lil nap in. Okay now she's using my whole body as a pillow she props her legs up on terry. Terry turning his neck and twisting his body to lay in a certain position. I got no sleep my head was hitting the window the intire time!

TERRY | I could not go to sleep. Niyema putting her foot on me she putting her head on Ida. And my knees was burning me like, niyema if you don't get yo ass up off me like I'm tryna sleep to. But I just ended up saying fuck it.

ANGEL | the seats are like cut off so weird like and then the arm rest part wouldn't stay up so I had know where to put my head my boyfriend tryna get comfortable he uncomfortable.

FAYE & BENET | "Ion know what they talking bout I slept good, you slept goo?" Faye asked Benet "I slept wonderfully" Benet smiled

🤍

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒📍

"Look at you baby ass" cam said laughing looking at Faye as Debo carried her on his back. "My legs hurt" Faye said pouting. "Girl dem legs do not hurt" cam said laughing whatever.

Currently they were walking to a swamp tour basically they gotta get on a boat and see some alligators.

"Cmon bae you sitting with me and Benet" Ida said grabbing Faye off Debo back and taking her to sit beside her and Benet on the boat. "Ida I know you ain jack my girl!" Debo yelled "and did!"

| CONFESSIONS |

TERRY | ion see no alligators yet but I am getting itchy I don't do well with mosquitoes and bugs uhn un I don't do it. Getting itchy just talking about it.

" this right here y'all and American alligator we only have alligators here in Louisiana no crocodiles" the man said to them. "You got food to throw to it!?" Niyema asked "we normally feed them marshmallows" the men said.

TERRY | so the white man gone try to give me a marshmallow, fuck no. I barely even feed my own dogs you want me to feed an alligator. You give me a marshmallow imma throw it all the way over there.

IDA | I turn around I see Terry have an orange life vest on, where did you get that?

"Terry why the fuck you gotta life vest on?" Faye said looking at him "where did you get it?" Ida added "out my ass and it's for protection yall asses playing with alligators" Terry said.