06

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐭 📍

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐭 📍

So currently I was in the room me,Nunu,Benet and Chris shared when somebody knocked on the door. "Come in!" I said and the door opened to reveal Lena Davis.

| CONFESSIONS |

LENA | so I came to Faye's room to apologize I did some pretty fucked up shit and I need to own up to it and make it right so I hope we can at least squash whatever we got going on

"Heyy" Lena said coming in the room. "Hi" I said looking at her. I was genuinely confused on why she was here. "So I'm here to apologize" she said shutting the door and walking towards me.

"Go ahead" I said nodding my head in approval. "Faye I did some fucked up shit. I was supposed to be your friend and I fucked your niggas and that's like really wrong of me and I know you wouldn't do that to me so I apologize because that was absolutely wrong" Lena said looking at me guilty.

"Listen Lena, you were my friend and I trusted you both of you so for yall to do that it was really fucked up but I'll put it aside, it happened can't change it, but we're not friends. We just squashed the beef" Faye said sternly.

"So no bad blood?" Lena said "nah you cool" Faye said "dab me up" Lena said holding out her hand. "Alright" I said nodding dabbing her up.

FAYE | so after Lena left Nia came in talking about Ida but jano out. And I'm like what the hell. Why everybody getting put out? I mean shit Niyema just kicked cam out.

"Knock knock" I said as me and Nia walked in Ida and jano room to see jano tryna go to sleep. "Tell them to suck my dick I'm not getting out" jano mumbled getting more comfortable in the bed.

"Well damn" I said "jano, this shit contagious why the hell everybody getting put out?" Nia asked leaning in the door way.

"I don't know" jano shrugged "boy you gotta know you one of the victims!" I exclaimed as Nia laughed "I'm going back to sleep yall tripping" jano said.

"Well...you was in here this whole time?" Nia asked "yep" Jano said. "So you getting put out for breathing?" I asked. "Oh lord" Nia mumbled.

ANGEL | so boom beside the jano situation I was chilling with Faye and we go downstairs I see my nigga blind folded beside another bitch with a camera in front of they face while Debo sitting there smiling and shit like everything sweat

"Woah woah what yall doing?" Angel said as we walked in the living room. "Oh shit" I said as angel sat down beside jet. "Debo said you was cool with it" jet said and that just gave me another reason not to like his ass.

"Cool with what?" Angel said confused as fuck. "A blind date" jet said hesitantly. "But did you ask me" angel said getting straight to the problem. "Excuse me, he's not single" angel said standing up and talking to the girl they set jet up with.

"Cmon" angle said trying to pull him upstairs. "What you mad for? He said you was cool with it" jet said "we not finna do that cmon" angel said "bru angel" jet said still not going upstairs.

"Excuse me, who are you, do you live out here?" Angel said going up to the girl. "Angel leave the girl alone, she ain kno" I said standing in front of her so she can't get to her. "But- angel" I said cutting her off

"You right" she said nodding then turned to look at jet "let's go" she said going upstairs as he followed and now I'm left alone with Debo.

"Faye" Debo said as he cleared his throat. "Hm?" I said as I turned to look at him as I lent on the wall. "I'm sorry, for what I did it was wrong to mess with another girl when I had something with you. And because the girl was your friend. I apologize for the sneaking around and lying and  all that bull shit" Debo said looking at me.

"I appreciate your apology and being mature but I don't think I'll ever have that much trust in you ever again. Because that was just wrong. But I accept your apology" I said

"We coo?" He said raising his hand to dab me up. "Coo" I said nodding dabbing him up.

A/n

Everybody coooolll