06

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

| CONFESSIONS |

BENET | so it's the next day after Faye's party and let's just say last night was lit! And let's also say lots of people went to pound town after that party too *laughs* these walls are thin!

"Wake up bitchs!" Tabinia said as she busted in the master bed room. "Bro tabinia shut the fuck up" I hear kj mumble from where his face was buried in my neck.

"Are yall decent?" Tabinia said walking closer to the bed. "I don't know" I said looking at tabinia. "Yall nasty! Anywho wake the fuck up! Games are starting in 2 hours!" She said walking out the room.

"I swear I wanna snatch her wig off her damn head" kj grumbled causing me to laugh. "Cmon get up, we gotta get ready" I said pulling the covers off.

"Nooo, I'm comfortable" he whined rubbing circles on my waist. "Kj! Cmonnnn" I said trying to push kj off me.

"Fine"he groaned rolling off me as I got up and went to the bathroom.

| CONFESSIONS |

FAYE | okay so now we're outside playing pie,marry,kill and basically you gotta pie somebody, kiss somebody, and give somebody a ring pop.

"Let's go Niyema!" Tabinia said as Niyema went first. "I'm sorry but you gotta take one for the team jacob" Niyema said "just don't smack me hard bru" Jacob said shaking his head.

"I'm not gone smack you" she said as she lightly pied him in the face. "Damnnn" Nunu said looking at Jacob.
Then she went and gave Eli a kiss on the cheek.

"Here you go" Niyema said to cam giving him a ring pop. Cam hesitantly took it. "Nadia finna blow her shit" I said to Nia. "Shit, you wanna watch it go down with me?" Nia said smiling at me.

"Yea" I said smiling back and she laughed.

"Cmon Nia!" Tabinia said so Nia started walking to the boys with the pie. "Ouuu, Tj where you going?" Nia said as she walked to him but turned. "Hey Eli" she said looking at him.

"Cmon Bru" he said moving out the way but she kept walking. She pied Jacob in the face. "Damn!" Cam said "again!" Eli yelled

"I gotta kiss somebody now?" Nia asked "mhm" the camera man replied. "Okay" she said as she walked to Tj and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Here" she said as she gave Chris a ring pop. "Now stand behind Chris" tabinia said.

"Cmon Faye baby!" Tabinia said "shit" I said looking at all the boys with the pie in my hands. "Ion kno!" I said "just pie somebody you'd never get with!" Tabinia yelled.

So I walked to Nunu. "Sorry bestie" I said looking at him. "Faye cmon bru" he said backing up. "Just don't move!" I yelled. "Cmon" he said holding his hair back.

I pied him in the face. "Dang nunu" Eli said laughing. "It's cool imma remember that" he said pointing at me. "Anyways, I gotta kiss somebody?" I asked tabinia. "Yes" she said.

"Wasgood Tj" I said walking towards him. "Wassup bugbug" he said leaning his cheek down so I can kiss it. I put a quick kiss on his cheek.

"That won't no fucking kiss!" Debo said laughing. "That's shit was too quick!" Cam yelled. "Bru" Tj said laughing.

"Just cmon so we can get it over with" I said to Tj laughing. "Yall weird" Tj said laughing pointing at the boys as he leaned down again.

I put a soft kiss on his cheek. "Now dats better!" Debo said laughing. "Debo stop mother fucking instigating!" I yelled at him laughing.

"Well damn! Calm yo lil short ass down!" He yelled back at me laughing. And I just ignored him.

Then I started walking to kj "here" I said giving him the ring pop. "Thanks" he said as he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Ayy! Don't kiss her! That's not in the rules!" Tabinia yelled as me and kj laughed. "My bad!" Kj yelled as he raised his hands in surrender and I walked to stand behind him.

|CONFESSIONS|

JACOB | so we played the little heart rate game so we can see I guess which girl has an effect on the boys.

"Benet go straddle Debos lap" tabinia sadi reading the card. "Alright" Benet said as she straddled Debos lap as Debo wrapped his arms around her.

"Did his heart rate go up?" Tabinia asked "nah it's stayed on 60" Tj said "girl get up" tabinia said looking at Benet. "Okay don't gotta be so harsh" Benet said as she got up.

"Ok Nadia go up to Debo and act like your going to kiss him" tabinia said as Nadia looked at cam "don't look at me" cam said shaking his head. "Just go up to him and act like your gonna kiss him" ash said "okay" Nadia said getting up going to Debo.

She started running her hands from his arms to his neck then to his jawline and leaned her head down before pulling away. "Well damn" I said looking at Nadia.

"Did it go up?" Tabinia asked as everybody was laughing.

| CONFESSIONS |

DEBO | so then they had Nadia come up and act like she was gone kiss me, she really was only supposed to grab my face and pull away. But then she started touching all on my arms and all up here, I thought she was gone kiss a nigga for real! My shit still stayed calm cause I ain playin!

"Alright Debo since you wanna play tough" tabinia said talking to Debo. "Faye go and sit on Debos lap" tabinia read from the card looking at me as I was cuddled into kj's side.

"Oh shit" I heard cam mumble. I look at kj who just nods. "Mhm" I say getting up and going to sit on his lap. As i sat down he touched my hips some but not a lot just to get comfortable.

"Well? Did it go up?" Tabinia said looking at Tj. "Uhh yea" Tj said looking at the chart. "Damn" Nunu mumbled.

"His shit when up by 5 then went back down" Tj said as he read the chart. And I quickly got up and made my way back to kj.

A/n

Oh shit...