𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋!

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

| CONFESSIONS |

BENET | so today's Faye's birthday! My baby's 20 today! So we're throwing a party and invited some people. But right now we're about to wake up Faye and sing her happy birthday *she says smiling*

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard the door open and the light switch. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear fayeeee! Happy birthday too youuuuuu!" I hear as I sit up.

As I sit up I see Nia,Chris,Debo,cam,Tj,Nunu,Brooklyn,ash,kj and Benet holding a cake with candles on it. What surprised me was that wooda and Ida were here.

"Oh my god hiiii" I said waving to wooda and Ida. "Hey babyyy, happy birthday!" Ida said jumping in the bed hugging me. "Thank you baby" I said as I got up and hugged wooda. "Hey woo!" I said hugging him.

And we all know woodas tall so I of course lifted off the ground. "Hey Faye, happy birthday" he said as he put me down. "Thank you" I said.

"Okay can you blow the candles so I can stop holding this heavy ass cake?" Benet said looking at me. "Oh shit, sorry!" I said making my way to Benet. I blew out my candles and everybody cheered.

"It's time to eat some damn cake!" Nia said as we all laughed and made our way to the kitchen. "Happy birthday ma" kj said as he grabbed my waist and kissed me .

"Oh shit!" I heard Tj yell causing me to pull away and see Tj,Ida,Nunu,Benet,and Debo staring. "Damn can we have our face back?" Kj said mugging.

"Hell nah! Since when!?" Nunu said looking at us. "Since the show started" kj said shrugging. "And you ain't tell us!?" Benet said pointing between her and Ida.

"Man fuck them, talk ain't tell us!?" Tj said pointing between him and Nunu. "Yall fake as fuck" they all said mugging us. "Hell nah! Yall ain finna tag team us, lets go" kj said as he grabbed mh hand and walked me to the kitchen.

| CONFESSIONS |

FAYE | my party is starting in a couple hours and I'm so happy everyone's gonna be there I invited damaury, ramiyah, carmyn, shit I even invited Lena and yanni like it's finna be turnt we rented out a strip club so you already know the vibes! *she said laughing*

Right now me,Benet and Brooklyn are smoking a blunt and doing our hair. "I can't wait for this club!" I said
Straightening my hair. "Girl me too I'm tryna see some big booty hoes" Benet said causing me and Brook to laugh. "I know that's right!" Brook said laughing.