02

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Drinking and smoking, never again" I said as I plopped back down on the bed beside Nia who laughed. "Girl why is you lying you know damn well you gon do it again" angel said laughing.

"I know! That's the bad part!" I yelled as Nia and angel laughed. Angel just shook her head and left the room.

| Confessions |

FAYE: okay so it's the next morning and I have a HORRIBLE head ache. Like I never! Want to drink and smoke ever again at the same time

"cmon bae we gotta start getting up" Nia said kicking me with her foot and I groaned

"Cmon wakey wakey" she said pulling me up. "Fine" I groaned as I got up and went to the connected bathroom the bedroom had.

| confessions |

NIA | all I know is someone tried to frame me. Something about Lena's French toast. *nia said shrugging*

FAYE | I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when all of a sudden the room door slam open now I leave the bathroom cause I'm like 'who the fuck just bust In here like dat' I look and I see Lena.

"Who the fuck ate my French toast? You eat my French toast?" Lena said as she walked in pointing at me and shit. "Nah, ion like French toast" I said shrugging continuing to brush my teeth.

"Then who the fuck ate it?" Lena said looking at me. I just shrug. All of a sudden Nia raises her hand. "You ate my French toast!?" Lena yelled and honestly it was funny to me.

Nia just laughed causing me to laugh too. "Yep, guess what, cam told me to eat it" Nia said referring to lavish_cam because she stayed over last night since she wanted to hang with us. Nia shrugged and walking out the room.

"It's okay im handling it, Cam!" Lena said as she walked out causing me to laugh and continue my morning routine.

CHRIS: alright so everybody was downstairs chilling and shit no bad vibes no where.

"Faye, you know damn well you is to big for this" Nunu mumbled. Currently Faye had came down stairs and Nunu was sprawled out on the couch laying on his stomach so Faye decided to lay on top of him sense it was no room on the couch because of him.

"Not my fault you took up the couch" I said as i closed my eyes laying my head on the back of nunu's shoulder bone.

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
| confessions |